• Published 1st Aug 2012
  • 1,233 Views, 14 Comments

Steam The Unknown - Cavedragon



A gamer cast into the magical world of Equesteria by the powers of Luna. Now he's trying to get hom

  • ...
3
 14
 1,233

Blizzaga

Steam the Unknown
by Cavedragon
edited by: JTHENOOB

Chapter 3: Blizzaga


It was a spectacle to see when I got back to camp. Trixie was red in the face with anger, and growling like a animal. She had her fronts hooves around Edges's throat, trying to strangle the life out of him, with Edge, turning an interesting shade of blue, but still holding the rubic's-cube out of Trixie's reach, in his magic still turning the colors around on the cube. I let out a sigh as I pulled them apart," Ok, thats enough you two." I said holding Trixie back with one claw, as Edge started catching his breath dropping the cube. I picked up the cube and kept it away from Trixie. I held Trixie untill she calmed down.

She let out a huff, and sat down pouting," It was a stupid cube anyway". I just shook my head looking at it. The colors on the cube weren't that badly messed up. I looked over at Edge one more time to make sure he was at least breathing normaly. He laid there beathing deep, slow breaths. His face was regaining its normal color, that was good enough for me. I turned back to the the cube.


I began to turn it a bit, watching the colors slowly lining up. It took me a little more than twenty turns but I got it to mach up. " hey I got it." I said holding it up so both could see my triumph. " what?" both said cralwing over to me. Once they finally looked over my sholder, they couldn't believe it." how did you do that" Edge said in awe. "That can't be right" Trixie said with some disbealif in her eyers," let me see it. " She said tearing it from my claws. Once her magic touched the cube, it started folding itself up. " What the hay?!" Trixie said suprised, dropping the cube. It started to unnaturally fold itself up into what looked like old yellow paper. " That not strange at all" Edge commented over my sholder.

I picked up the folded paper and unfoled it. It looked like a map of some kind. The paper was yellowed with age, but the colors looked to have been painted on yesterday. The painting had trees and mountains that decorated most of the paper. A rainbow colored compus was painted in the upper right hand corrner of the paper to indicate north. On the left side of the map had a large mountain with a castle hanging off the side of it. A red dot marked on the right side of the paper oposite side of the castle. I guess that was a ' you are here ' marker. Thin lines spiterwebed all over the map, Those could be roads. I was going crosseyed trying to follow the roads. It looks in good shape. “Does anyone know where it leads to?" Edge said beside me, intrested in the map in my claws. " I don't know." I said looking at it. At the bottom, writting apeared as if some invisible hand started to write out the words in Equestrian. I had no idea how to read Equestrian. Sure there was some resemblence to english, but I really couldn't make it out. " umm, Trixie can you read this?" I asked her. She took it in her magic and put in front of her, " gladly" she said flattening it out and clearing her throat.

Her eyes scaned over the paper for a few minutes before I had to say somthing to brake the tension. " what is it? whats dose it say?" I said looking at it. " Its strange, It's hard to-"." It's a map left by Discord." Edge cut her off looking over her sholder. She glaired at him before going back to her reading," That's correct, but this map leads to what is called, The book of Discord." she said without look up form the old map. " The what? Whats that?" I asked feeling confused. "Well, I dont know exactly. It just says, this is a map to the book of discord." She looked a bit confused. " Well, I never heard of it before, but It sounds like an EPIC adventure to go on to me" Edge said grining so wide, his face was in danger of folding in half.

I couldn't make much of this map. All I knew about Discord was, he was a fun loving villian on a cartoon show. I never heard he had a book of some sort. " Well, what do you think Steam?" Edge proded me a bit. " I dont know, it seems fun to me" I said giving a sheepish grin. I was lost. I became more lost as the words where erased and replaced with new writing. " umm, Trixie?" I said my confusion rising. It took her a bit to read over it, before saying," Its a riddle of some sort". " Thats Discord for ya." Edge said shaking his head with a chuckle. " What dose it say?" I asked with intrest. Trixie read over it once more mouthing out the words before speaking, " The first page that you seek, Is beond the peak. Where its cold, yet delicious, in a place that hatred grows Vile and Vicious". Once she finnished the riddle, the compass spun around and ponited towards some mountains in the distance.

" Well, that was convenient." I said still mildly confused. "Yeah, I've seen magical maps that light up an area, but I never seen one that gives you a heading point." Edge said in awe of the magic map. " Well, we have a heading tomorrow so lets get some sleep." I said, before looking at them both “on second thought, I think you two need to clean before going to bed. You both still look sticky". They took a few moments to notice how their fur was matted and sticking out at odd angles from the sugary substance. "AHAHAHAHAHA we look ridiculous." Edge fell on the ground rolling with mirth. Trixie let out disgusted sigh, “I feel dirty and need a bath badly.” She said with loathing. “Theres a stream over there,” I thumbed behind me. “ thats where i went to wash all the dirt and crud off”. Trixie quickly trotted passed me and I heard splashing in the distance. Edge just shook his head, “Mares huh”? I shrugged, “what can you do”? He smilled and shook his head as he hobbled over to where Trixie was in the water.

I picked up the map, folded it up. I picked out a spot near the dieing campfire. I layed on my back looking up at the night sky. I should be getting as much sleep as I can, beacuse from all my excitment tonight it should almost be morning. However, I didnt see the sun rising yet so, I could get some sleep. My eyes fell on the stars twinkling in the sky. I smiled remebering.

Before i moved to the city, I lived in a place that if there was a middle of nowhere, I lived in it. The black rock was a calm peacful place for the most part. The air was clean and the land scape was hot and dry, yet beautiful in its rugged, western charm. But that wasnt the reason why I missed it. When I was thirteen through to eighteen, I enjoyed the stargazing. I could literaly step out of my house, look up into the sky and look at the stars. When I moved to the city, the stars where lost in the light of the majestic city.

I let out a sigh, looking up at the sky. “At least the stars are somewhat the same.” I said to myself. My train of thought ws intrupted by the chattering of teeth. I looked over to see Trixie looking more bluer than I thought possible. “So, how did it go?” I asked with a grin. She' glared at me, “s-s-shut up, s-scale b-rainss”, she said through chattering teeth. She climbed into her tent. The tent started shacking some when she was inside.

Edge came back a minute later dripping with water and a smile on his face, “She fell into the deeper part of the stream and froze her tail off”. I shook my head, “How did she get there I wonder?” I asked. He just grined. I shook my head again. “So are we really going to do this? Just randomly go where a map is pointing without any knowledge to where it points.” , I lift an eyebrow in my confusion.“Yeah, why not” Edge and Trixie said at the same time. They flinched at this and I was pretty sure Trixie was glaring in Edge's general direction. “Well my reasoning is if it has to do with Discord than it should be fun” he said with a smirk. “Also there's bound to be more foe's to be vanquished, damsels to be rescued, and treasure to be had than I could count” he said with a big dreamy grin.

“Well my motivations a much more grand than your's cavestalion” Trixie replied hautily from her tent. This brought Sharp Edge out of his dream land and elicited a scowl in Trixies general vicinity. “Oh really, whats your angle then MISS PRISS?” he said. A ruffle came from the tent “I'm glad you asked, if Discord is in fact involved there could be a way to gain power from this book of Discord and I wish to obtain and use it if possible”. We both sat there dumbfounded for a second of two. I rubed my face “Weeeeeell that is a pretty good idea actually Sharp how come you didn't come up with that one”, Sharp Edge glared at me “shut up”. A quiet chuckle could be heard from the tent and that was the end of that. The chuckle was a little unsettling.

“We might have a big day tomorrow.” I said rolling over. I heard Edge laydown oposite me on the other side of the fire. “Yeah, tomorrow Adventure, Glory, Bits, and Mares await. Great weather is ahead of us my friend.” he said before he noded off thanks to his injuries. My eyes slowly closed and I surrendered to the embrace of a warm nights rest.

. . .

“ BETTER WEATHER MY ASS!” I yelled holding myself in the blizzard. We had gotten up early that morning. Edge said it would be a good idea to take the road. That was untill we walked into a teeth chattering, ball freezing, blizzard half way up the hill. Edge held his hat tight on his head with his magic against the wind. Trixie was holding the map out in frount of her. The map was flapping in the wind, threatening to be torn to pieces.

“ WHAT DOES THE MAP SAY?” I asked, yelling through the gusts to Trixie. “ WE'RE NEARLY THERE, I THINK W-” she was cut off when suddenly the frozen rocks beneth her hoof colapsed out from under her. We could hear her scream all the way down. Edge looked at me “YOU THINK SHES OK?” he asked. I hope she was ok but the loud popping and cracking of the snow and ice, told me one thing. “ AVALANCHE!” I yelled pointing up at the peek near us, even through the snow we could see the hole side start to come down. Egdes eyes went wide, “ WE GOTTA JUMP. MEET YOU AT THE BOTTEM!” He said with a smile before he jumped down where Trixie fell. I took a few moments to think, “ well, nothing ventured” I said backing up to get some speed for the jump,” nothing GAINED!” I ran and jumped just when I felt the snow wooshed at my tail. “SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITT!” I yelled most of the way down.

It was the fastest , coldest rollercoster ride I have ever had the displeasure of being on. I shifted my body to dodge some trees, but when I felt my ass leave the ground... Well, I've been sleding enough to know when your not sitting on the sled anymore, your in trouble. I hit the ground with a hard thud and bounced sending me sprawling. I know I was half sliding, half bouncing down the hill, with every bonce. My body let out a squeking sound like a dog toy rolling down the stairs. “ stupid*squeaky* anying*sqeaky*cartoon* squeaky* PISICS!*squeaky*” Every once and awhile, I would feel the avalanch give me a hard push down the hill. I was spinning around in the air so much, I couldn't tell what was up or down. I gotta tell ya, everytime I bounced, it hurt worst then the last. It was not very fun at all.

Everything went black when I finally stopped landing on my head in the snow. I layed there face down in the snow, for a good long five minutes, waiting for the world to stop spinning and my skull stoped throbbing. When my senses where about normal, I pulled my head out of the snow and swallowed what was in my mouth. “Vanilla ice cream?” I said confused, but sore. I shook my head and pulled myself up to all fours. “ SHARP EDGE, TRIXIE, IS ANYPONY ALIVE?” I yelled out into the now soft snow fall. I heard muffled noises to my left and a blue tail sticking out to my right. I uncoverd Edge and pulled him out. Then gave Trixies tail a hard tug to pull her out. She had her four hoofs around her chattering like crazy. We where all shivering. I placed her down next to a shivering Edge without his hat, “ ok just stay there I have an Idea.” I said doing my best not to chatter. I backed up a bit, took a deep breath and let go a large flame thrower of blue fire. It heated up everything within a twenty foot radeus. The fire melted the snow, which revealed Edges hat near by. He picked it up in his magic and squeazed it on his head.

Besides feeling a bit light headed, I made it warmer for a few minutes. We all stopped shivering enough to talk. Edge was the first to talk, “well, that was fun.”, he said with a small smile. “ I didnt think so” Trixie said with he four hoofs around her middle still shivering, Edge rolled his eyes “I was being sarcastic”. There was no map, “What happend to the map?” I asked looking around. “I don't know, I couldn't help but scream when I fell down the icy slide of terror.” she said glaring at me. I let out a Depressing sigh. This was disapointing. Without a map, we where as good as lost. I thought we had lost it, that is until a yellow, wet, something went splat on my face. I pulled it off to see if it was what I hoped it was. I smiled, reconizing the yellow paper in my claws. It was the map.

It was a bit sticky but It was still good. The arrow of the compuse spun for a bit then stopped pointing at a rotting town sign. I walked over and wipped off some of the snow to see where we where. The lettering on the sign seemed to be branded into the wood to spell out ' Wellcome to Northern Fourtys'. I looked past the sign to see what looked like an old boom town in a western movie. Except that the roofs of the buildings where covered in snow, and the road through it was hard black ice.

I folded the map, placed it in Trixies saddlebags and helped Egde to his hooves. Trixie was straightening her hat, since some how it still remained on her head during the fall, and only managed to make it slightly crooked. I don't really ponder the physics in this world. Its cartoon Physics after all.

We walked up to the town, It seemed it was mid-day so there where some ponies out in the streets, but most stayed mainly on the wooden steps, sweeping or scooping their part of the wooden walkway. The color of the buildings was fadded from weathering, but judging by the fadded pinks and vibrant blues, it seemed like this place was a very festive place in its hay day.

The ponies gave me dark glares as we walked by. I shrank away wanting to be invisible. I guess dragons aren't really liked in theses parts. I did my best not to attract attetion to myself, and be inconspicous. We found a old clinic in town. The sign was faded like the rest of the town but there was a distinct shape of a heart with a syringe being poked into it. On the heart read 'Needle's Clinic'. “well, this seems like a very inviting clinic.”, Edge snorted with sarcasam.

We walked through the door of the clinic despite Edges comment. Inside seemed a bit warmer but not by much. There was a cream fured, pink maned unicorn mare sitting behind the desk, filing her hoofs with a very large nail file. A door was behind her, i guess thats the doctors room. This was a bit of a cliche, but we walked up to her anyway.

I aproched the desk“Umm exsquse me”? “We don't do dragons here, best find somewhere's else to fix whatever is broken”. the mare said not looking up from her hoof. That was rude, “no not me, my friend here has some broken ribs and he needs a doctor or a healer or something”. I said doing my best to be polite. She looked at Sharp Edge and rolled her eyes. She sighed pulling out paperwork, and placing it on her desk. “you'll have to fill these out before the Dr. Needles can see you”. She pushed the pappers and a pin to Edge, and went back to filing her hoof

Sharp Edge ground his teeth before taking the papers in his magic, “this sucks, i bucking hate papperwork”. He took the pappers and pin to a chair and started filling them out. I walked up to him and looked at all the questions he had to fill out. “Well, it seems like everything is set up here. Me and Trixie will try and find a place to stay and some food ok?” I said giving him a pat on the back turning to leave. He sighed dejectedly“ok, just dont forget about me” he said before I closed the door.

. . .

There wasnt much in the way of food in this town. The best we could do without being turned away or being acused of stealing, we fould in a cute ice cream shop. I know it seems stupid to eat ice cream in a cold ass climate but it was all we could find.

It was a cute little shop, with the roof lookig like a scoop of vinilla, and the door was a waffle cone design. When we entered the shop, it had three two pony tables, and a large glass case that had.... well alot of different kinds of icecream behind it and just as many condiments.

I looked around seeing no one there. “Hello?” I called out. I noticed that there was a press button bell on the glass counter. I pressed it once and a little unicorn filly sprinted out from the back room and stood infront of me with a big grin. She came about up to my knee, she had a light brown coat with a pink, dark brown, and white striped mane and tail. She took a deep breath, “I'm Double Scoop, and Welcome to the Northern Fourtys, the home of Equestrias best magical Ice cream. We grow over Fouty flavors such as” she pointed to a large menu over her before continuing, “ Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Pumpkin, Butterscoch, Cookiedough, Chocolet Chip, Cookies and Cream, Mint, Berry Blast, Berry Blast Mint, Applepie, Birthday Cake, Cakedough, Crunchy Crystal, Hay munch, Rootbeer...”. After that I kinda lost track of what she was saying. There were a lot of freaking ice cream flavors here. She took another breath after she finished one side of the menu, “Now if you want to combine a few of the choices are: Nightmare Night suprise, Lunas Delight..”. “ WHOA WHOA WHOA, take it easy kid you might black out before you finish.” I said stopping her before she could continue. She took a few breaths before saying another word, “sorry about that” she scratched her head with a hoof, “I kinda got carried away again”. “I would say so,” I looked over at a Trixie, pratically staring in awe at the many flavors. “ I guess you need a few minutes to think, Umm, I think I'll have the Curnchy Crystal”. I said trying to make my mind up over so many different flavors.

Dubble Scoop was quick with scooping up the ice cream and placed it in a cone, “would you like to have any condiments”? I looked over so many differnt kinds, “umm, none its fine tha-”. The cone was in my claw before I could say thanks. “ think nothing of it, anything you want yet?” she asked Trixie. Trixie was still pondering over the seletion of Ice cream. I took an unconcious lick, my eyes went wide beacuse my mind was just blown. The flavor was incredibale, it was more then just a sugar high, it was... it was... magical. “ wooow...”. Dubble Scoop just grined as she scooped up two cones of Rose bloom.

We walked over to the ice cream theamed cashregister, “that will be,” Scoop hit a few buttens on the regester with her magic. The register dinged and a number 15 popped up as a cherry. “ fifteen bits please”. Scoop said with a kind smile. I looked at Trixie, she looked back at me, “ What ?”. “ umm, do you have fifteen bits”, I was a bit conserned. Scoop just smile,” dont worry aout it. Its on the house”. She opened and closed the regester. I smiled,” thanks Scoop, that was nice of you to let us have these. Isnt that right Trixie?”. She was gone when I looked back over at her, figures.

I thanked Duble Scoop and headed back to Needle's Clinic to see if Edge was out of the clinic. It would make some sense that he would be in and out in a cartoon..right?

When I aproached the door, I heard arguing. When I opened the door , it was like walking in on a skit of loonytoons. “I'm not paying that much,” Edge said glaring, “ Twenty five bits”! “Look, i dont care how cute you are, the price is set at fifty bits.” The acountant mare said glaring back. “ twenty-five”. “fifty”. ” twenty-five”. “fifty”. “Twenty-five”. “fifty”. “twenty-five”. “fifty”. “fifty” .” Twenty-five”. “fifty “ . “TWENTY-FIVE, and thats FINAL!” the acountant yelled her face turning red. Edge backed up and placed the twently-five bit on the table, “ok, ok I give, twenty-five bits” he said backing away, he pulled me outside and closed the door before we heard, “wait a minute?”! Sharp Edge snickered as we walked away. “ your mean sometimes you know that” I said with a smile shaking my head. He just merely shrugged, “well, what can you do? I am what I am”. I can respect that.
. . .

It wasn't long to find Trixie. Edge and I found her in the only inn in town and she was arguing with the bar tender. “WHAT! What do you mean a hundred and fifty bits a night? “ she snarled. The bar tender was a very large earth pony, with burgundy red fur and black mane. He was polishing a glass when trixie was harasing him. He didn't say much but I had the feeling he could kick my ass. “Thats right” he said in a deep vocie. “this is an out rage! I am The Great And Powerful Trixie! I demand a room!” she said her face twising with rage. “dont like it “, he picked up another glass and started polishing it, “ tough”.

Trixie huffed over to a table by herself muttering under her breath. “we better go talk to her before she gets us into truble” I said, but Edge wasnt listening to me. He was staring over at a table that sat three.. umm I think they where diamond dogs playing cards with bits on the table. It reminded me of that one picture of dogs playing poker. They where much bigger than the ones in the painting, espescially the one in the middle. Sitting, he was a hole head an a half taller than me. He had the features of a English mastiff. He wore, a thick metal helm over his head, a chest plate that coverd most of his chest, and a great sword that was two and a half of me long, hanging in its scabard on his back.

I kinda shuddered at just the size of this guy. Sharp Edge on the other hand, had a huge grin on his face. “ you go talk to her, and I'll go get us some money for our rooms” he said trotting over to the table that sat the threes dimond dogs and there bits and cards. He talked with them a bit and he sat down. I headed over to Trixie.

Trixie had her front hooves on the table with her head sitting on them. I walked over and took the other seat across from her. “Hey is there anything wrong?” I asked trying to be sincere, “no everything is ok, its just this oaf of a pony will not let me have a room” she stuck her tongue out at me. “well, if you have the money for the room, then why fight about it?” I asked but then stupidly realized something as she gave me a sheepish grin. “You dont have any bits do you?” she sighed but answered, “ I spent all my bits and burritos on the merecnarries.” she looked down, ”I dont have any bits left.” she looked sad, i could see tears forming, oh no. I had an idea on how to cheer her up. I placed a claw on her back and gave her a little pat. “Look I know you gave up everything for a shot at glory, and it failed misserably. Sure everything seems gray now but you cant really give up. I mean the biggest failure is to stop trying, am I right”. She looked up at me finaly. She wiped a tear away, “thanks Steam” she gave me a little smile. I gave her a friendly smile, “anytime.”

There was a loud crash of a table being flipped over, that made everyone look for the comotion. That English mastiff diamond dog looked very pissed, “ tan pony say he never bluff!” he barked at Sharp Edge. Edge just smiled and picked up all the bitsand gems that were previously on the table and put then in his money bag “I said, I hardly bluff and I never cheat”. The diamond dog started to to reach for his giant claymore when a carrot peeler nailed him in the side of the head. It stuck in his helmet and a small trickle of blood inched down his forehead. The diamond dog's eyes went wide for a few seconds before pulling out the peeler from his helmet. “Oger!”, the bartender looked very pissed, and thats when I saw his cutey mark. It was a carrot with a peeler stuck in it. He held up another peeler and pointed to a sgin that read,'No fighting or blood on my floor'.

Oger just growled, “fine, Oger and pony have duel to get money and shinys back”. he said before huffing out of the bar. Edge just grinned and followed. Everyone, including myself was outside to see this go down. They both stood out in the street, drawing there weapons. I couldn't beleve this was going on. I mean Oger was three times Sharp Edge's size. This wasnt going to end well at all.

The stood in the middle of the street about ten feet apart Oger with sword in hand and Sharp Edges in his magic aura floating next to him. They stared at each other for a few minutes “So did you ask me out here for a date, or a fight you big, dumb, dull clawed, sorry excuse for a Diamon-” Edge tryed to taunt but Oger rushed him. It caught Edge by suprise, or it would have if he hadn't been screaming the entire ten feet to him and telegraphing his attack. He went for a horizontal slash for Edges neck, but he nimbly ducked it by a mile and a half. Oger tried to recover but Edge was already in motion he whirled around Oger and snaped him on the ass with the flat of the rapier.

Oger jumped with a startled yelp and grabed for his ass droping his Great sword. The crowd couldn't help but gigle at that and I'll admit it was pretty dang funny. Except when Oger glared in our direction then we shut up real fast. “Come on lad you have to do better than that if you want this fight to last more than a few seconds” he said with a good hearted grin as if his life weren't on the line. “This just warm up tan pony” oger said with anger smoldering on his breath. “Oh so your saying you can fight better than a pup thats good to hear” he said. Oger sword in hand this time paced toward Edge. “Good so your learning, thats good means after all is said and done we can look back on this as a learning experience and laugh” he said same stupid grin. This time there was no warning for the attack, it was quick precise, and lightning fast a diagonal cut for his front left leg. Edge was just quicker, and dodged it by and inch were the blade sunk ittself into the ground.

Sharp Edge then stepped on it and smacked Oger on both sides of his face, again with the flat of the blade. “Come on, I'm not even trying yet, stop trying to hit me and hit me” he said while Oger was yanking at his sword stuck in the ground but having trouble with the unicorns weight on it. Then he switched tactics and threw a punch at Edge wich he didn't see coming at all and took it to the face sending him flying backwards about a foot. Edge was stunned for a second wich was all Oger needed to get the sword out of the ground, cover the distance to him, than drag the sword above his head and ready the final blow.

It's over I thought my friend I just made is going to die and there's nothing I can do about it, I thought to myself, but before the final blow could be struck, there was a flurry of snow as Oger brought the sword down that blinded everyone for a second. There was a loud thunk of sword hitting stone and ............ Edge was gone, not like dead but gone nowere to be seen.

Oger looked around for a second a very confused look on his face “PONY!! come out and fight with honor”. “Oh like you just did with that sucker punch” the voice seemed to come from everywhere at once. Oger looked mad now turning left and right looking for Sharp Edge “All's fair in fight pony now come out and stop being coward”. He turned whole body to look behind him. Thats when we found him, he was standing on his hind legs imitating Ogers stance and facial exspression lightly pressed against him unseen. He made a “shhhh” motion with one hoof, and Oger turned back to face the crowd.

We all started laughing our tails off. We couldn't help it, this was just to looney toons to be real. Oger looked confused at us, then angry “what so funny ponys”. Which just made us all laugh harder. Oger turned around again and Edge stepped away from him sword still held in his magic aura. “Hi there” he said with all the cheer you tell a friend despite the buise now resting on his cheek bone and muzzle. Oger turned with a swing but Edge dodged back away from it “You wanna know” Oger took another swing and Edge dodged back again. “What my master” he continued as if not in a life threatening matter “would always do” another swing nimbly dodged “when I tried playing dirty” another swing “he would do what I'm doing now” another swing “and end with AAAAAAA!”

Oger went for an over head swing but Sharp Edge wasn't in front of him any more, the hilt and handle of his sword was. He was bending the blade back by puling on it with his hooves. “NUTSHOT!!!!”. Then he let it go and it caught Oger right in the pam tree and coconuts. With a loud CRACK, all Stallions, mares, and one dragon cringed in pain “BECAUSE THATS GOTA HURT!!!” came Edges voice . Oger grabed himself and went to the ground sword sticking in the ground behind him. Edge walked over to the cringing diamond dog and started poking him in the armor with the end of his sword “give up yet” poke “give up yet” poke “give u-” “yes I give pony, I give you can keep bits and shiny” he said with a wimper.

A few minutes, the croud disperst and the three of us stood over top of him. He started to come around when he started to shiver “ Oger want remach” he said through gritted teeth. Edge shrugged,” I dont think your able to fight me again. How about I get you some icecream”. Oger carfaly got to his feet,” ok, tan pony get Oger cream ice. then, remach later” he retreved his sword and all of us walked back to Double Scoop's shop.

Trixie, Oger and Sharp Edge walked into the shop. All three of use made an order for icecream with Edge buying all of us a round form the small fortune he had won. I guess I eat one licks too many of icecream, beacuse I heard loud snapping and the floorbords broke beneath me. It was seconds before I fell.


Foot note:

Achievement gained: Bobsledder: slide down one hundered feet on a icey hill on ether your back, belly or face.

Perk gained: Frost nipped, cant feel my toes. You now have 3% resistence to ice damage.

(Atheros note: Sorry its taking so long guys. Please leave comments, good, bad or funny. I would like to have feed back of any of the sort. Oh, i may be inviting some Ocs to my story. If you like to have your character in this story, just let me know.)