• Published 21st Sep 2018
  • 622 Views, 15 Comments

The School for the Mindless - PenHeart3



The girls join a college with a strict education system. The strictness has a darker side to this.

  • ...
10
 15
 622

1. The Perfect Tune

Vinyl Scratch woke up to the smell of pancakes, hot on the stove. The sweet, fluffy, and heavenly smell slowly brought her to the kitchen, where her girlfriend, Octavia, was. Vinyl sat down on a chair, as Octavia gave her a kiss, on the check, and said, “Good morning, sleepyhead.” Vinyl finally got a minute to look around her surroundings, and realized that she was in a college dorm.

Everyone had graduated from Canterlot High, and was sent to an all girls school, known as Springfoal. The college was very strict about certain things including, but not limited to: pets, uniforms, schedules, and lesbianism. These rules were established by Martha Hill. She believed that everyone was to grow up, and become a powerful influence on others. And it worked, with the help of strict discipline. No one wants to know what happened when someone broke the rules. Vinyl and Octavia must hide their relationship a secret while here. Who knows what would happen if someone caught them.

A dark aura filled the room, which was almost pitch black, with a few candles, to lighten the way. A man came inside the room, fear filled his bones, to the point they rattled in panic. “Come, take a seat.” A woman said, in a rather grim tone.
you wanted to speak with me, ma’am?” The man asked, calmly.
“Yes, I did.” The woman out a clipboard, and began reading, “Two students, miss Vinyl Scratch, and miss Octavia Melody. These two are in your history class, am I right?”
Yes ma’am. And my music class. Why does that concern you?
A disapproved frown appeared on the women’s face when she herd music. “The camera in their bedroom dorm, displayed a violation in the school’s code.”
All the school dorms had cameras to prevent anyone from breaking the rules. She pulled up a video of the two doing something that can only be described a making love. The eyes of the two lovers sparkled, as every second flied past. Halfway through the tape however, she stopped the tape.
“This is outrageous. The school code clearly states, ‘making love with other classmates is forbidden.’ I want you, to deliver them both to my office, immediately!”
I think that’s a little too much, don’t you think?
“Mister Lawrence, you have no rights to explain what is fair or unfair. I want them both in my office, NOW!!!”
Yes ma’am...
“Oh, and Mr. Lawrence.”
Yes?
“I recommend canceling your music class if I were you. Unless you don’t want to see your girlfriend again”
The man’s fists clutched the moment his beloved was heard. The man simply walked away, without saying anything.

After the two got done with breakfast, they walked together to there teacher, Mr. Lawrence. The man was around 25, the only male teacher, and taught History (which bored Vinyl), music, and art. He was new to the school, as he was just hired. He was good to the staff, and even better to the students. He always worn a purple bow tie, a dark blue leather jacket, and pure black pants. As the two approached the classroom (for history), he greeted them, with a simple, “Good morning.” Just as they were about to sit down, he told them that the principle would like to see them. A sense of panic came over Vinyl and Octavia. They knew their love will be discovered, but not this early. The Two walked down to the principle’s office, which was all the way down the hall.

The two entered the principle’s office, which was a poorly set room. All there was a desk and chair, and two iron chairs set next to it. The principle was named Martha White. She’s a 40 year old woman, with brown hair, green eyes, and a nasty personality. “Come in, take a seat.” She said, in the most sweetest voice in the school. The two girls took a seat. “Did you know why I called you here?”
“No ma’am.” Octavia said in a silence.
“Because you broke the rules...” Ms. White than pushed a button, which caused the two iron chairs to bind the two girls in place. A mechanical machine then slowly plopped on to the two’s heads. Ms. White chuckled and said, “...and you two must be punished.”
Vinyl start trying to break out, but it was no use. “No, no please don’t!” Octavia pleaded for her life. Tears dropped down from her face. It will soon be her last, as Ms. White pushed another button, which admitted an electrical shock. Vinyl and Octavia’s minds are soon going to be fried, and the two will be mindless. Their creativity will be burned away from their minds, and the two can’t do anything about it, only scream. And even that wouldn’t work, because everyone was in class, and no one could hear them.

The bar wasn’t full of many people, only a light blue athletic man, and the bartender, who was in a brown leather jacket. “Hey Pete, can I get another drink?” The cyan man asked, in a rather Scottish like accent.
“Sure.” Pete said, as he poured the man another glass of beer. His voice was harsh and stressed, yet he shown care to everyone. Later, the man’s beer was served.
As the man was drinking his beer, he found another man in the table in front of him. “Benny? Hey, how are things?
Eh, things could be better.
Wait, is that, a basket of muffins?
Yup, it’s for Her.
Those look tasty. Lemon Poppy Seed, if I’m right?
Yeah. You know me better than anyone 4T
The two shared a laugh, then it fell into silence.
Are you going to see her?
Yeah.
Finally agreed to have you see her again?
Yeah. I’m more worried on what they plan on asking her.
Don’t worry about it, look I have to go, so I’ll see ya.
Yeah, see ya
Just like that, 4T left the bar.
“You know, you don’t have to do this,” Pete said, “There’s always someone else who can take the role for...”
They’ll get better results with me.
“If you say so.”
Benny let out a sigh, “can I at least get a drink?
“Sure. anything for a business partner. It’s on the house.”
Thanks.

Author's Note:

This took a while. Thanks for reading guys. Questions for you guys to try to answer:
Who's 4T?
Who does Benny work for?
Who's "Her"?
What is Benny ordering to drink (Fizzy/Carbonated drinks are not his favorite, at all)?

Next may probably be a backstory or someone else as a victim.