• Published 5th Jun 2018
  • 2,002 Views, 46 Comments

Rise of the New Warrior - AmethystMajesty25

  • ...
5
 46
 2,002

Celebration

Canterlot City

Beryl’s House

7:30 AM

Beryl woke up in his bed, feeling dazed from the events that happened last night. He got up from his bed wearing boxer shorts and looked at the mirror on the closet across from him. The bandage wraps were around his chest and legs, covering the wounds and battle scars from his battle between him and his father. Then, he heard a knock on his door and quickly put on his shirt and pajamas to cover up the bandages.

Beryl opened the door and saw his Mom, “Hey kiddo. Are you alright?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. Thanks for asking.”

“Good, now go get change. You’re friends are here and I gotta go to work now.”

“Okay Mom. I’ll see you later Beryl. I love you.”

“I love you too Mom.” She gave him a kiss in the cheek after that.

Beryl closed the door and went to get himself cleaned up.


30 Minutes Later

Beryl walked downstairs and saw his friends eating breakfast.

Everyone greeted, “Hi Beryl.”

“What’s up guys.”

Beryl and his friends were eating breakfast together, discussing about their battles last night.

“So, how did your battle go last night?” Tempo asked.

“Well, it was intense, but I managed to defeat Silver and save the day,” Sonata cheered. “Unfortunately, someone managed to kidnap our Dad and escaped.”

“Aww man! That sucks.”

“Do you have any clues on who kidnapped your Dad?” Karai asked.

“It was blurry, but he’s big. Really big.” Beryl said.

“Could it be an alien?” Mind Tempo asked.

“I don’t know. All I know is that someone managed to get away and I was this close to rescuing my Dad.” Beryl said before he can continue chewing his food.

Adagio pat him on the back and said, “It’s okay Beryl. I understand how you’re feeling, but we’ll help you get your Dad back. We promise.”

Beryl looked at everyone of them and nodded, knowing that they’ll do whatever it takes to bring Silver home.

“Wow. I don’t know what to say...”

“You don’t have to, because that’s what friends do.” Karai said.

“Yeah!” Everyone shouted.

“Thank you everyone! So, what were you guys doing while I was gone?”

“Well, we defeat a bunch of crooks who infiltrated our hideout. They call themselves, the Street Phantoms.”

“The Street Phantoms?”

“Yeah, those guys were tough. Plus, they took me as a hostage.” Mind Tempo said.

“What?!” Beryl reacted.

“Yeah. I thought I was going to be a goner, but I managed to trick him and kick his butt.” Mind Tempo answered.

“That’s great, but are you hurt?”

“No bro, I’m totally fine. No need to panic.”

Beryl heavily sighed, “Oh thank goodness you’re alright. I just want to make sure you’re safe.” Beryl said.

“No worries, I understand.”

Beryl looked at the girls and said, “Thank you for taking care of my friend, girls. If it wasn’t for you, he would’ve perished.”

“Aww no problem Beryl. Anytime.” Sonata said and Beryl nodded.

“The Street Phantoms may have gotten away, but they’ll be back. And once they do, we’ll be there to stop them.” Aria said.

“Yeah!” Everyone shouted.


Canterlot High School Gym

June

7:00 PM

Every student and teacher from Canterlot High and Crystal Prep were now dancing and chatting with one another.

...

{Songs: Rainbow Rocks, Friendship Through the Ages, Shine Like Rainbows, Shake Your Tail, Dance Magic}

With the help of the Shadowbolts...

The audience were jamming out to The Rainbooms’s performance. Everyone applauded and they loved it. Even the Ninja Turtles, Dazzlings, Spike, Fugitoid, Casey, April, Keno, Karai and Shinigami danced with them onstage, having some fun together.


The Rainbooms played the last verse of Dance Magic, and as their pony forms faded, the audience gave them a roaring standing ovation. “Thank you everyone and have a safe night to all of you!” Sunset Shimmer said right before she and her friends waved to the crowd and left the stage. The Ninja Turtles, Rainbooms, Spike, Shadowbolts, Karai, Shinigami, April, Casey, Keno, and Fugitoid were now chatting and dancing with other students while they wait for the next performers to perform onstage for the party.

2 Hours Later

“YEEHAW! Now that’s what I call a performance.” Applejack complimented.

“Thank you so much for coming out here everyone! Good night!” Coloratura blew a kiss and waved to her adoring fans before exiting the stage.

As the crowd settles down, Vice Principal Luna told everyone, “Alright, our final performance for our End of the School Year Party is ready to make their big debut onstage!”

“Big debut? Who could they possibly be?” Sunset Shimmer asked, feeling puzzled.

Everyone shrugged. “We have no idea.” Twilight said.

“I hope they don’t suck just like Snips and Snails.” Raph said.

“At least they tried.” Pinkie Pie said.

Everyone nodded and agreed to Pinkie’s statement.

Karai got a text from her phone. She looked at the text from Beryl and it said, “It’s time.” Karai smirked and put her phone away. She thought to herself, “Oh they’re going to be blown away with this band.”

Principal Celestia said, “Let's give this school a warm welcome to...", both Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna shouted, "Fun Time Rush!”

Everyone in the crowd applauded.

“Alright, it’s time for the crowd... to feel the rush. We’re going to be having a fun time with this performance, that they'll never forget.” Beryl thought.

The music hits and the band of Beryl and his bandmates arrived onstage, getting ready to perform their dance moves and songs.

...

{Songs: Famous, Time Of Our Life, Til I Forget About You, If I Rule The World, Halfway There, The City Is Ours

}

The audience were jamming out to FTR’s performance and they loved it. Even the Rainbooms and the rest of their friends danced to their songs. Their performance was at the same level of the performance from the Rainbooms. It seems like the Rainbooms has got some competition in their hands.

"I gotta admit, they're really good." Rainbow said.

"Oh I agree with you darling." Rarity said.

Everyone applauded their performance. Karai thought as she looked at Beryl and nodded, "Well done Beryl. I'm proud of you." She then cheered for Beryl and his band after that before the party ends.

Luna spoke through the mic, "Okay everybody, that's all for tonight."

Celestia said, "And we'll see you all next school year. Until then..."

"HAVE A GREAT SUMMER VACATION!" Both Celestia and Luna cheered through the mics as everyone cheered and left the building, getting ready to plan their summer vacation.


Carlos PenaVega as Beryl Fury

James Maslow as Diamond Glow

Kendall Schmidt as Cloudburst

Logan Henderson as Mind Tempo

Sebastian Stan as Silver Strike

Matthew Mercer as The Cyber Soldier

Hoon Lee as Master Splinter

Seth Green as Leonardo

Rob Paulsen as Donatello

Sean Astin as Raphael

Greg Cipes as Michelangelo

Kelly Hu as Karai

Gwendoline Yeo as Shinigami

Kazumi Evans as Adagio Dazzle

Maryke Hendrikse as Sonata Dusk

Diana Kaarina as Aria Blaze

Tara Strong as Twilight Sparkle

Rebecca Shoichet as Sunset Shimmer

Tabitha St. Germain as Rarity and Vice Principal Luna

Ashleigh Ball as Rainbow Dash and Applejack

Andrea Libman as Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie

Nicole Oliver as Principal Celestia

Lena Hall as Coloratura

Alexa PenaVega as Stella Badge

Tom Wayland as Jammerhead

Author's Note:

This chapter takes place after Equestria Ninja Girls: Forgotten Friendship

Thank you everybody for enjoying this amazing adventure!

However, I got one more surprise up in my sleeve. So stay tuned!