• Published 5th Jun 2018
  • 2,003 Views, 46 Comments

Rise of the New Warrior - AmethystMajesty25

  • ...
5
 46
 2,003

Father vs. Son

In the abandoned warehouse, Beryl and Silver (under the Cyber Soldier moniker) kept fighting for minutes. Silver shot him with his Remote Claw Gun.

The first claw not only targeted Beryl but the second claw also targeted a propane tank, trying to knock out Beryl with one blow. However, Beryl reacted by catching the tank and throwing it right at Silver. As he was beginning to feel dizzy, Beryl got rid of the claw on his chest. He charged right at him and kept striking him with his tonfas and kicks, but it was cut short when Silver threw a flash-bang. Beryl covered his eyes until Silver attacked him with his bo-staff and kept attacking him, but Beryl blocked the blows with his tonfa batons. After that, he headbutted Silver and hit him with his own strikes. Once he lowered his guard, Beryl used his powered-up batons to strike him in the face, sending his shattered mask flying, but it didn't do enough damage.

He growled and said, “Your methods and tactics are impressive, but inferior. They will not save you.”

“I’ll take my chances.” Beryl said.

They continued fighting each other for a while until Silver used a flash-bang to blind Beryl. Silver used his claw gun to shoot at Beryl. He used the same strategy as before but Beryl quickly reacted by catching the propane tank and threw it right at Silver. He got hit and Beryl quickly ran towards him and continued striking him. Then, Silver used the flash-bang again and Beryl quickly covered his eyes once he did that. Beryl looked up and saw Silver trying to get the jump on him again. He quickly blocked Silver's attacks with his bo-staff. Once Beryl blocked Silver's attack for the final time, he headbutted him again and immediately striking him really fast. He hit him in the face with a back-flip kick, sending his bo-staff flying up high. Beryl caught the staff with his hands and used his powers to break it in half.

Silver immediately grabbed his sword from the back as Beryl stood his ground and defended himself, trying to wait for his next move. Silver used his ghost powers to make himself disappear. Beryl used his ninja senses to look around from his left to right and behind to find where Silver will strike next. Silver reappeared from behind and Beryl quickly reacted by dodging his attack, but the edge of the sword gave Beryl a cut on his cheek.

“Gah!” Beryl yelled from the pain he took. Beryl shook off the pain and tried to focus on finishing his battle.

“Had enough?” Silver asked.

“I see that your skills have been improved, but I’m not out just yet.” Beryl said before fighting Silver again.

Silver swung his sword to strike Beryl, but Beryl blocked it with his tonfas. Beryl wrapped Silver’s arm around and he hit him in the head. Beryl immediately hit him again with his fighting moves, giving Silver some damage. Silver swung his sword again, but Beryl caught the blade with his own two hands. Both of them struggled, but Beryl got the upper hand by elbowing him to the face followed up with a spinning kick to the chest. Silver swung his sword again, but Beryl blocked it with his tonfa on the left and he gave him an uppercut with his right. Beryl took away the sword from Silver and hit him in the face with the hilt followed up by a kick to the gut, sending him straight to the wall. Beryl took some deep breaths as he looked at his weakened father. “It’s over, Silver.”

Silver panted, “It’s not over just yet.” He had one last trick up in his sleeve, “Ha!” Silver immediately activated his upgraded suit to power himself up. “AAAAGGGGHHHHH!”

Beryl didn’t like the sound of that as he threw the sword away and stood his ground. “Great. Here we go again.”

Silver charged at him really fast, but he disappeared when he got too close on Beryl. “Huh?” Beryl asked.

Then, Beryl turned around from behind, but Silver quickly kicked him before Beryl could react. Beryl used his weapons at Silver, but he missed. Silver threw a punch at him in the face, but he disappeared and dodged the attack from Beryl. Over the next few minutes, Silver was too fast for Beryl and gained the upper hand. Beryl panted in his weakened state and tried to him with his weapons one last time, but Silver delivered a massive, spinning kick to the gut. Beryl fell on the floor as he dropped his weapons. Silver disappeared quickly as Beryl tried to stand up.

Beryl spit up and said, “Is that all you got?”

Silver reappeared again and used his metal arm to choked on him. Beryl tried everything he can to break Silver’s arm, but he was too weak. After that, Silver threw Beryl like a baseball, sending him flying all the way to the floor. Beryl was in pain and struggled to get up, hoping that he could get the chance to recover. Then, Silver sees a huge load of crates, hanging inside a net. So, Silver picked up his sword and threw it to cut the net open. Lots if crates started falling on Beryl, immediately knocking him out. Adding more insult to injury, he piled more debris in to trap Beryl.

“Now it’s over.”

His suit was almost gaining low on battery and so does his powers. So, Silver walked and limped away from his injured son, leaving Beryl helpless.


The scene was pitch black and then a voice came, “Wake up!”

Beryl opened his eyes and saw the clear blue skies. He sat up and saw a field full of grass and cherry blossom trees. He stood up and looked around the place. He was confused and said, “Where am I? What is this place?”

“This is you’re conscious.”

“Huh? Who’s there?” Beryl asked, wondering who’s voice it was.

“Don’t be afraid young child. I’m not here to hurt you.”

“Afraid? I’m not afraid of anything, just tell me who you are and show yourself so that I won’t hurt you.”

“I’m already here.”

He turned around and saw Karai’s true father and the father of the Ninja Turtles, Master Splinter.

Beryl got spooked out and asked, “Whoa! Who or what are you suppose to be?”

“My name is Hamato Yoshi, but you can call me... Master Splinter.”

Beryl gasped and remembered his name. The Dazzlings and Karai mentioned Splinter, he was the father and sensei of the Ninja Turtles.

“Wait a minute, you’re Master Splinter?!”

Splinter nodded, “Mmhmm. Indeed you are correct young one. You’re as smart as my son, Donatello.”

Beryl chuckled, “Heh. Thanks, but I haven’t him yet. It’s an honor to meet you. My name is Beryl Fury.” He bowed to him.

“No need for plesantries Beryl.”

“Oh, okay.” He stopped bowing and stood up, “Then, what brings you here?”

“I’m aware of your situation and I see that you’re fading into battle. You put a good fight right there.”

Beryl took a deep breath and said, “Thanks for the vote of confidence. However, I can’t beat my Dad. He’s too fast and too powerful. How am I suppose to beat him in this kind of state? I’m too weak and I’m running out of time. I have to go back there and save him.”

Splinter thought for a moment about what’s happening to him. He was in a difficult situation and he can’t give himself up from a fight that he couldn’t finish. So he gave him some advice that he used to give to his sons, daughter and students.

“Beryl-san. I have taught my students great things from my class and I have also learned some lessons from my sons and students as well. The one thing that I can tell you, is to not give yourself up. In every battle, there’s always a way.”

“That’s the same quote that Karai taught me, but how do I stop him? My powers are no match against his.” Beryl said.

“Focus and find his weakness. The magic chose you for a reason.”

“Why?” Beryl asked.

“Because... you strive to fight and learn the importance of perseverance and humility. If you fight for what you believe in, then your beliefs will fight for you. That’s something I have learned when I was young.”

“Wow, that’s a really good lesson that you taught me. You’re right Splinter, my fight is not over just yet. I just need a little boost to defeat my opponent.” Then, a green magical aura appears, surrounding Beryl Fury. “Whoa. What’s happening to me? Why am I glowing?”

“Ahh, it seems like you got the magic of friendship inside of you now.”

“So I’m just like the girls now.”

“Mmhmm. Now go Beryl, you’ve got a mission to fulfill.”

“Right.” Beryl closed his eyes as his body started to shine with green, thus leaving the dream world.


Silver was still walking away... until he heard rumbling from the pile of crates and other stuff that trapped Beryl inside. "Huh?"

Then, a glowing green fist rises up, creating a hole on the pile of the debris. Beryl slowly rises up, pulling himself out of the hole. However, his form was different. He had pony ears and dragon wings. Thus, witnessing for the first time ever... he ponied up.

"What?! HOW?!"

Beryl took some deep breaths to catch some air and said, "Well... I just needed some time to pull myself together and from the looks of it, you're not the only one who can power up to a whole new level." He then take off his torn jacket, shirt, and eyeglasses, making him shirtless.

He taunted, "C'mon. Let's finish this already!"

Silver rolled his eyes and growled at him. He charged at Beryl and punched him with his metal arm, but it was blocked by his right hand. Beryl used his other hand to punch him in the face and after that, he kicked him in the gut. Silver used his ghost powers to disappear and as Beryl saw it, he closed his eyes. Silver reappeared and Beryl quickly reacted to his ninja senses by countering his attack with a tornado kick. Both combatants put up a formidable fight. In the end, Beryl grabbed Silver and flew up in the air to perform a seismic toss to Silver. Once that's done, he tossed his damaged foe into the wall. Beryl flew down and grabbed his sword on the ground.

"What... are you?"

Eventually, Beryl threw Silver's sword into the wall to distract him, and knocked the assassin out by slamming his head into the hilt with a kick. Thus, the battle is over.

Beryl took some deep breaths and looked at his dad. "Now it's over."

He then picked his dad up, bridal style. "Don't worry Dad, I'm going to get you out here and have my friends and I fix you."

Before he can fly up and get out of here, something was thrown from outta nowhere. It was a grenade full of sleeping gas. Then, it exploded.

He got caught in it and tried to fly up, but he started to get sleepy. Thus, he fell down along with his dad. Beryl then started to see glimpses of the culprit, but it was blurry. After that, he blacked out and fell asleep.

Author's Note:

The pic of my OC was designed by DA artist, Bozzerkazooers.