• Published 5th Jun 2018
  • 2,003 Views, 46 Comments

Rise of the New Warrior - AmethystMajesty25

  • ...
5
 46
 2,003

The Foot vs. Street Phantoms

The girls are trying to do their best to beat the Street Phantoms, but they were too predictable and cunning by using their ghost powers.

“I’m getting tired here! How are we going to beat those ghosts if we can’t hit them.” Aria complained.

“We’re trying our best Aria, so don’t complain.” Adagio said as she tried to back off the Street Phantom thug.

“Karai, any ideas?” Shini asked.

“We tried everything that we hit them, but there’s gotta be a way to beat them. But how?”

Karai closed her eyes and remembered the important advice that Master Splinter taught her alongside with the Rainbooms and the Ninja Turtles.

(cue flashback)

“Wait for it to touch you.” Master Splinter said.

(end flashback)

“That’s it! I think we know how to beat them.” Karai said as she opened her eyes.

“You do? How?” Sonata asked.

“Master Splinter once said, ‘Wait for it to touch you.’ “

“Ohhhhh, okay.” Sonata said.

“Okay girls, time to show them some girl power!” Adagio ordered.

“YEAH!” The girls cheered.

After remembering Splinter’s words, the girls were knocking the Street Phantom thugs out one by one.

A Street Phantom thug threw a punch at Karai, but she countered it with an arm throw takedown and punched him in the face to knock him out. The last one tried to use a surprise attack on her from behind, but Karai transformed into her snake form to scare the thug off.

“Aagh!” The thug screamed as he tried to ran away, but Karai used her snake-like arms to catch the thug and threw him into the table. Karai transformed back into her normal self

“Phew. That was close.” Shini said.

“Yeah, tell me about it.” Aria added.

Karai began to count the number of Street Phantoms being laid out, but... Jammerhead was missing.

“Well, that’s everything. Time to go get Mind Tempo and tell him the good news.” Sonata said as she walked away, but Karai stopped her.

“Wait a minute, someone’s missing here.”

“Huh?” Shini and the Dazzlings asked in confusion.

“Jammerhead.” Karai said.

The girls began to look around the room to find Jammerhead.

“Come out of the shadows Jammerhead and surrender yourself.”

No response within the room. “No response huh? Well then, have it your way.” Karai used her snake powers to find Jammerhead.

“Looking for me?”

The girls turned around to see Jammerhead holding Mind Tempo as his hostage.

“Tempo!” The girls shouted.

Jammerhead raises his gun and points at the girls, “Nuh uh uh, nobody moves! Try to pull off any tricks and this kid gets his throat sliced.” Tempo gulped, feeling scared as Jammerhead’s gun was pointing at Tempo’s head, making Jammerhead using Tempo as his hostage.

“Okay okay, that’s enough. Just let him go, please?” Karai said.

“Oh I will, if you do as I say.” Jammerhead insisted.

“Fine.”

“First, I want everyone to drop your weapons and gear. Now!” Jammerhead ordered.

Everyone played along with his demands and dropped their ninja weapons and gear.

“Okay, now what?” Karai questioned.

“I want you to give me information on the Turtles and the Rainbooms. Now, where are they?”

“We’re not telling you that.” Karai rebelled.

Jammerhead raises his gun and fies it up in the ceiling as a warning shot. He growled, “You’re testing my patience, little girl. Where are they?!”

Tempo said, “Karai please? Just do as he says, then he’ll let me go.”

Karai’s got a choice now. Accept Jammerhead’s offer and the boy goes free or decline and the boy ends up in the hospital.

She thought about it, “Okay, you want to find them, it’s in this phone. Right here.” Karai pulled out the phone from her back pocket.

“Good girl. Now pass it to me.”

Karai tossed the phone and Jammerhead catched it. “Excellent.” He turned on the phone, but nothing’s happening. “Huh? How come the phone’s not working.” Karai looked at Tempo and nodded to him. Mind Tempo nodded to her and he kicked Jammerhead in the kiwis, really hard.

“Agh! My kiwis!” Jammerhead yelled in pain as he covered his kiwis.

Then, Tempo sprayed Jammerhead on the goggles with a can of black, spray paint.

“Oh no! I can’t see!” Jammerhead yelled as he was trying to figure out where he was going.

He took off his goggles and saw something unexpected. Tempo suckerpunched Jammerhead in the face to knock him out.

“Boom! Looks like you just got tagged, Bug-Eyes!” Tempo said as he made a pose like one of those rappers on a street.

“Oooooooohhh!”

Everyone celebrated for their victory. Jammerhead slowly got up and said, “How could you?! How could I possibly defeated by a bunch of girls and a little boy?!”

“Because...” Tempo said.

“Because of the magic of friendship.” The girls said.

“Yeah, this phrase works much better when the Rainbooms are here.” Sonata said. Everyone else agrees with her statement.

Jammerhead said, “You know what, I’m done here! We’ll get you jerks next time! Phantoms out!” Jammerhead threw a smoke bomb and escaped the premises along with his goon squad.

After the smoke was cleared, everyone looked around and saw nothing. The Street Phantoms have left the building.

“They’re gone.” Tempo said.

“Don’t worry about them, we’ll get them next time.” Karai said.

“Alright, but in the meantime, let’s celebrate!” Mind Tempo cheered.

“Yeah! I definitely agree with you Mind Tempo.” Sonata added.

“Yes, but we still gotta find Beryl. Now c’mon, there’s no time to waste.” Karai ordered.

“Right.” Everyone said.

Everyone left the hideout to find Beryl, hoping that he’s still alive after his battle with his dad, the Cyber Soldier.