• Published 24th May 2018
  • 788 Views, 2 Comments

Tales From Tinies: Tanya's Tour - Pixel Berry



A side story from Tales From Tinies about a talented singer named Tanya that wants to share her talent with the world.

  • ...
 2
 788

Chapter 1

Today was the start of a normal day in an alternate version of Equestria, a world where humans left and right are being transported from planet Earth to the magical world of Equis, only they seemed to be shrunken down with a odd spell that not only makes them smaller, but gives them a trace of food flavor, being an easy target for any hungry ponies. Luckily, this wasn’t life-threatening, the spell keeping the humans unharmed no matter how long they stay in a pony’s stomach. Of course, some people gave into the idea of being eaten as an everyday thing, while others are strictly against it. But this isn’t about this weird magic(mostly), but instead is about the life of a lone human named Tanya, a worker in Celestia’s Castle that not only stole the heart of the once heartless prince Blueblood, but also gained the magical ability to change her voice, it even altering her surroundings as well. And today was going to be the start of her first big step in learning more about her magic, her talent, and more about herself.

Tanya’s Tour

A Fic by Pixel Berry and Jerec the Ascendant

“Alright Tanya, let’s try this one more time. Remember to calm your heartbeat, focus on singing, and act as if you are doing this by yourself, okay?” The familiar female voice of Princess Twilight Sparkle spoke. It has been weeks since Tanya first found out about her ‘magic voice’, having to train to keep her magic in check, but also use it so she won’t be overwhelmed with it. For now, the small girl had a rather stylish choker(designed by the fashionista Rarity) that had a magic nullifier that would give her a bit of a handicap in controlling her magic.

“O-okay, I-I’ll try my best.” Tanya stuttered, her hands already shaking in nervousness as she looked at the piano’s keys, feeling that playing music while singing would help her calm down, which it did most of the time. But before she started, she felt a soft hoof on her shoulder, looking back to see that it was the former snobby Prince Blueblood, a small smile on his muzzle, assuring her that it would be okay.

Blueblood, who is sitting down on the piano bench next to her, looks into Tanya’s eyes. “Don’t worry about it, you’ll do great.” He whispers to her encouragingly. His horn lights up, ready to turn the pages for her as she plays.

Tanya seemed to calm down a little after Blueblood’s words of encouragements, letting in a shaky breath before she started playing, the keys being slow and simple, a lighthearted pattern. It started in silence four times, before she started to sing, the gem in the center of her collar glowing as soon as she started.

“Wise man says,
Only fools rush in.
But I can’t help
Falling in love with you.”

It wasn’t much of a hard guess to see who this song was for, a blush forming on Tanya’s and Blueblood’s cheeks as the tiny girl continued.

“Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin?
If I can’t help
Falling in love with you.

Like a river flows,
Surly to the sea.
Darling, so it goes

Some things are meant to be…”

Blueblood leans his head on Tanya’s shoulder and nuzzles her, the blush on his face growing as she sings.

“Take my hand,
Take my whole life too.
For I can’t help
Falling in love with you.

For I can’t help
Falling in love
With
You...”

Blueblood continues to lean against her, meanwhile Twilight looks at the tiny duo with awe. But the cute moment only lasted for a moment before Daisy, a yellow pegsi filly was clapping her hooves happily, being one of the audiences along with Cody, and Swiffer.

The first two were also victims of the thing the named ‘The Vanished’, Daisy being a normal pony before she was transported with Cody to Equestria, it turning Daisy into a brightly colored pegasus, and giving Cody the ‘full spell’, which made him more irresistible, being in more danger than every other tiny since his ‘flavor’ changed depending on the pony that would eat him, which resulted in him and Daisy living under the same roof as the purple Alicorn for both study, and protection.

But enough of the exposition, Tanya was currently supper flustered, her face almost as red as one of Applejack’s cutie mark apples, the girl quick to bury her face in Blueblood’s fluffy chest.

Blueblood has to hold on to Tanya to keep from falling over, his small size making this rather awkward looking for both of them, as he’s only about as big as an average sized dog. “It’s okay Tanya, it’s just Daisy.” He says, trying to comfort her.

Swiffer leans in closer to the piano. “Yeah, we’re all friends here. You really shouldn’t worry around us. We love your singing. I’m amazed you decided to work at the Castle at all. With a voice like that you could be the next Countess Coloratura.” The unicorn made an honest comment.

Daisy continues clapping her hooves, and Cody his hands. “Your voice is really pretty Tanya.” The filly says, in a simple statement.

Tanya calmed down a little before she spoke up. “Th-thanks for the c-compliments… but I don’t think I can f-face so m-many ponies… p-ponies that m-might eat me c-cause I messed up or s-something.” She said, only getting more nervous and scared as she could only imagine her inner fear coming to life.

Twilight looks at Tanya somewhat sadly. “I hope you don’t expect us to do that. We’re your friends and we’d only ever encourage you to do better if you made a mistake.” She says.

Swiffer just giggles. “Yeah, and we wouldn’t eat you for making a mistake. If anything, we’ll eat you because we like you so much.” She says jokingly. “But really, you shouldn’t be so nervous around us, you know that we all care about you.”

Tanya only stayed quiet as what Swiffer said only made her more nervous, unsure if she could do something like that. Inside, she did want to pursue her dream to become a singer, but just when she got used to singing in front of people, The Vanish started and she had little to no reason to try since people were disappearing left and right. And now that she was here, she had to possibly get used to singing in front of ponies that were bigger than the statue of liberty.

Daisy leans forward and nuzzles Tanya, and Blueblood because of her size compared to them. “We’re your friends Tanya, we wouldn’t do that to you.” She says somewhat paraphrasing Twilight. “Why are you scared we would?” She asks, sad that Tanya would think her friends would be that cruel.

“I-It’s not cause I’m scared of y-you guys… just other p-ponies who don’t know me...” She admitted, looking down at her lap shamefully. “I honestly don’t know why I get flustered around you guys still… I’m just nothing but a coward.” She said, sounding a little upset as she felt she would never get over this fear by keeping things like this.

Twilight thinks for a moment. “You’re not a coward. You’re just adjusting to Equestria, and as someone who is only a few inches tall. It’s going to take time.” She says, trying to cheer the tiny woman up.

“Yeah, I’m still scared of being in the same room as other ponies, and I’ve been this way for a while longer than you’ve been here, I think.” Blueblood adds. “All you need to do is remember that they are your friends, and won’t hurt you just because you make a mistake.”

“I… I know that already… but you can’t say the same thing about any other ponies outside if this castle.” Tanya mumbled, closing her eyes as she wish she could be more fearless about singing in public. She only sighed as she rested her head on the piano instead, her head not hitting the keys as she wasn’t really fond of face planting on cold keys.

“Maybe, maybe not, it really depends on where you go.” Blueblood replies. “I’d guess ponies around here in Ponyville probably wouldn’t. Especially since they’ve already heard you sing once before, liked it, and even participated in it.” He continues, remembering the toy store incident.

“W-well, yeah. But I’ve never heard of a famous person being famous by being in one city.” Tanya lightly rolled her eyes, feeling that if she didn’t try and face this head-on, she’ll be a hermit with her talent.

“Well, I mean, you could go to a talent show or something, and maybe you’ll be noticed and get your big chance. Talent scouts often show up looking for new talented individuals.” Blueblood suggests.

“Ponyville is having a talent show later today, but, I’d suggest that you stay here for now and learn to control your magic. After all, we don’t know how strong it is and what else it can do besides change the pitch and tone of your voice.” Twilight comments.

“I… don’t think I could do a talent show.” Tanya admitted, it feeling just as bad as singing in public.

“What about an audition? There’s only between one or three ponies watching you, and that doesn’t seem overwhelming.” Swiffer suggested, but not knowing of any auditions close by.

“That’s true, and better yet, you have two ponies that could be there to make you even more comfortable. Twilight and I could be there to support you.” Blueblood adds. “My name still carries a little weight in Canterlot, after all, there’s only a few ponies that know of my current state. I even know a music manager and I’m pretty sure he’s got an opening now.”

Tanya stayed quiet for some time, before she asked the big question. “Do… do you really want me to do this?”

Blueblood thinks for a moment. “Well, if you want to become a famous singer in Equestria, I’ll help however I can. I think the real question is, do you want to do this?” He asks.

“I… I don’t know. I mean, I really want to, but I’m very hesitant in trying...” She admitted, glancing away from everyone else.

“Well, I can get it set up any time you feel ready.” Blueblood replies. “But, the sooner the better. You never know when they’ll have already discovered a new talent.”

“I guess I need some time to think for now.” Tanya spoke, sitting up from her spot.

“And I think you’ve trained enough for now.” Twilight mentioned, levitating the piano and the seat before she swapped it with another tiny chair, putting the music equipment away with the others either she or Tanya brought herself to practice playing music, it being a hobby she enjoyed.

“Well, let me know when you want to write that letter. After all, you’ll probably want something in a larger print so that a normal sized pony can read it.” Swiffer says, giving Tanya and Blueblood a quick nuzzle before heading off.

Daisy giggles and gallops off with Cody on her back. “Come on Cody, let’s go have some fun with the other Crusaders!” She exclaims cheerfully as she rushes off.

Blueblood sits next to Tanya. “So, what should we do for now?” He asks, curious as to what she wants to do.

She opened her mouth to answer, but her stomach answered for her, it growling in hunger and making her cheeks flush pink.

“Well, let’s go get some lunch then.” Twilight says, as she levitates the two onto her back, and starts to canter over to the castle’s kitchen. “So, what would you two like?” She asks.

“I-I don’t mind whatever y-you fix up.” Tanya said, not really being one to choose, mostly cause she was very indecisive.

“How about a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for you, and some daffodil and daisy sandwiches for Blueblood and I? Unless you two are fine joining the daffodils and daisies on my sandwich when you are done?” She asks, her last question more of a joke than anything serious.

“Ha ha, thanks but Swiffer eats is more than enough times than Cody gets eaten in a week.” Tanya rolled her eyes, knowing that was true with how frequent her friend jokes, but sometimes is serious and it’s hard to tell.

“I doubt that, while Starlight and I were studying him, he stayed in our stomachs most of the time. I’m not even sure how it is now that he’s going to school with Daisy, and going with her to the CMC treehouse.” Twilight replies with a giggle.

“Possibly more vore than a single person can handle.” Tanya thought out loud, knowing how crazy those fillies were in also helping tinies find their place in the world besides living snacks.

“Vore?” Blueblood asks, not certain what that word means.

“What is vore?” Twilight asks curiously, uncertain herself, the word being unfamiliar to her.

“Wait, this whole time you never heard of Vore?” Tanya asked, a little surprised since that’s kind of odd in a world like this.

“No, what’s vore?” Twilight asks, completely uncertain. Blueblood also gives her a quizzical look, also curious.

Tanya let in a small breath, before she decided to speak up. “It’s a kind of fetish that involves being eaten by another person or creature, whether alive and whole, or or with gore or killing.” She explained, hoping that they would get it. “It’s a sexual fantasy that some people have, so if someone is rather willing to be eaten alive, they are most likely a fan of vore.”

“Oh my…” Twilight says, coming to a sudden stop, her eyes wide but her irises and pupils shrunk to pinpricks. Suddenly it made sense why some tinies were a little too thrilled to be eaten, and certainly also explained why many tinies go out of their way to escape ponies, and even seem to fear them. She takes a nervous gulp. “N-now it all makes sense. Um, well, now I’m definitely not putting you on my sandwich, and I don’t think I’ll be eating tinies ever again.” She says, before continuing to the kitchen, starting to feel a little violated, along with having violated others.

Hmm, perhaps this is the key to stop ponies from eating unwilling tinies.’ Tanya thought, but feeling that even if she told this to everypony, some ponies might be into that as well.

Twilight gets out a loaf of bread and gets a couple slices for herself, and some crumbs for Tanya and Blueblood, using her magic to shape them into tiny slices of bread. She makes her own sandwich while setting out some tiny jars of peanut butter and jelly for Tanya, taking some tiny portions of the daffodils and daisies and setting them aside for Blueblood.

Blueblood, who’s still curious about vore, but in the what the heck and why sort of way, looks at Tanya. “I get the feeling there’s more to it than what you’re telling us. Is there?” He asks.

“Well, there are different kinds of vore, but that’s only if you want to really know. What I said was just the tip of the iceberg, humanity is smart, but it also has no boundaries to anything you can think of.” Tanya says, giving a warning before she gets herself ready to make her coltfriend and Princess Twilight to never think of anything nice about eating tinies ever again. “To be honest, I bet if we told ‘The Gulper’ about this, it might be the way to stop her once and for all. Of course, she could also be messed up in the head and just find it as a better reason to.”

“Wait, there are different ways to be eaten alive?” Twilight asks, confused. She’s pretty sure there’s only one way. Blueblood similarly looks confused, trying to guess how one might consume someone differently.

“I don’t really have to explain it, but just saying the title will be enough to understand what it is.” Tanya said, clearing her throat before she said two words. “Anal vore.”

“A-a-anal?!” Twilight exclaims, her flanks squeezing together as if to protect herself. “I-I suppose that means that other, um, entrances aren’t safe either?” She asks, feeling more and more exposed and violated.

“Yup, anything you can think of. Heck, if people assume that there’s a hole on the tip of your horn, you better believe that would soon be a thing. And no mare, or stallion is safe.” Tanya said, putting more force on the stallion part as a bit of a hint on another kind of vore.

Blueblood shudders, already imagining mares and stallions he’d made enemies of using him in all sorts of disgusting manners. Twilight, blushing profusely vanishes and reappears wearing clothing covering her body, practically from head to hoof, only her head remains exposed. “At least I know there isn’t actually a way for them to get into my horn.” She says, now completely fearful of the now tiny body invaders, frantically looking around to make sure no one sneaks in.

“Oh don’t worry, they may be messed up in the head, but I don’t think a lot of people would go through the chance of facing an alicorn. Maybe a pegasus or a earth pony, but if you have the magic ability to do whatever to them, it’s close to a death wish… which even more crazy people would like as well.” Tanya tried to assure the alicorn, knowing that no tiny would face a princess. “And vore is just the tip of the iceberg that people may want to do with a giant sentient creature.”

Twilight laughs nervously. “Vore is just the tip of the iceberg, crazy people would like the effects of magic spells. Who’s worried?” She says before triple checking her sandwich and taking a bite. “I’m, just uh, going to set up a barrier around the castle to keep out anyone who I don’t invite in, and then stay here, forever.” Twilight adds, her eyes still wide pinpricks.

Blueblood on the other hand, wipes his forehead with a hoof. “At least I’m safe, as long as nopony else finds out about this.” He says, putting a lot of emphasis on two words.

“Well, you could do that, or let your friends fall victim to these types of people.” Tanya said, feeling that Twilight would want to warn her friends. “Unless you want them to learn the hard way.”

“Actually I was already working on that.” Twilight says, her horn already lit up and quite few letters are being written. “These are addressed to several newspapers in every city across Equestria, my friends around Equestria, and finally the other Princesses of course. That should definitely get the message out, and allow me to stay safe in my castle.” She says, her appearance slowly looking more and more disturbed, and slightly manic.

“I think I should’ve kept my mouth shut.” Tanya thought out loud, feeling a little guilty for making the princess act like this. “Look, Princess, it’s true that there are some people like this, but there are more who aren’t or even those who prefer to keep it in silence. It’s just a sexual fantasy, not the plague.”

“A-a-are you sure? N-n-now that their fantasy is reality, what if they become more outspoken, or outgoing with it?!” She asks worriedly, imagining hundreds of tiny humans sneaking into her room and violating her.

“Believe me, it’s already a marathon to get from one building to another, I don’t think they’ll scale up a giant castle just for that one moment. And who knows, maybe ponies have also loved the fantasy if eating tiny creatures without feeling guilty, and they’re just living the dream.” Tanya says, feeling that maybe ‘the gulper’ is one of those ponies as well.

“B-b-but it’s their fantasy, now that it’s real, they might be desperate to experience it! Also, I’m pretty sure we haven’t had any of those fantasies. I-I mean, if they were so secretive about it, how do you know? Unless…” She backs up a bit. “Are you one?” She asks nervously.

“What? No, you think I would reject the idea of being in your sandwich if I liked that kind of stuff?” Tanya asked with a raised brow. “Again, Twilight, it’s just a fantasy. And who knows, maybe they might’ve not liked vore anymore after literally experiencing it.”

“Well, it never hurts to be safe.” Twilight says, gathering the letters and putting them in a saddle bag. “I’ll be back, I’m just going to go mail these really quick.” She says before flying off.

Blueblood gulps nervously. “Oh great, now everypony is going to know. I sure hope that I’m not in danger of angry, um, acquaintances.”

“Oh, don’t be worried. Again, some people keep these hidden, and only reveal their kinks to close friends and even lovers.” She waved her hand away dismissively. “I think the most this might do is ruin those restaurants that actually serve tinies. I think that just spells ‘willing vore prey’. And honestly, I hated those restaurants for obvious reasons.”

“I don’t know, a lot of pony/human relationships were hurt when ponies started eating tinies, now think about how ponies will react, and as you’ve already noticed compared to humans we are quite innocent, to the possibility that some humans are taking advantage of the situation.” Blueblood replies.

“Well, I wouldn’t say innocent, I think more ‘reserved’.” Tanya changed his wording. “The only innocent thing is a baby. And some ponies do take other ponies for granted… like ‘somepony’ who was like that awhile ago.” She added, looking right at the stallion as it was clear who she was talking about. “To be honest, anything that you could do would be seen as bad in some way.”

“Well, as far as I know, ponies haven’t come up with things like, well, vore. As far as I know, ponies keep things private, between them and their spouse.” Blueblood replies. “As for me, I may have been a bad pony before the incident, but nothing I did was meant to be taken, in the same way as some humans might get being eaten.”

“Well that’s what I meant when I said some people may be private about them liking vore. You think that a tiny who was into that would bluntly say that and think a pony would just shrug it off?” Tanya asked. “Again, ponies aren’t any better than people. I mean, even before Equestria had a name, ponies were super racist. Saying that unicorns were snobs, earth ponies are dumb, and pegasi are bullies.”

“Well, humans tend to be a little more, sexual, than ponies. I wasn’t saying we don’t do anything wrong, we’ve done bad stuff before, just, not sexual things.” Blueblood replies.

“At least, nothing that you’ve heard about.” Tanya hints, knowing that it could be true or not.

Blueblood gives Tanya a deadpan look. “Alright, how many times have you heard or seen anything about pony sexuality since you’ve been here?” He asks before adding. “No, eating tinies doesn’t count, we had no idea humans could find it sexual and we don’t, just really tasty.”

“You sure? Cause those hums from ponies seem more than just tasting something good.” She says with a smirk. “And the many times a pony has licked and sucked on them as if they were jawbreakers.” She adds with a bit of an eyebrow wiggle.

Blueblood smirks back. “You said it yourself, jawbreakers, candy, food. We, er, they enjoy your taste.” He canters over and licks Tanya’s hand. “Mmm, not bad.” He adds, partially to make a point, and partially because of the flavor she has from the spell.

Tanya’s cheeks flushed pink as she was quick to pull her hand away and wipe the leftover saliva that was on her hand. “Anyways, we both agree that no creature is pure and innocent unless they are a newborn.” She decided to start eating her sandwich now sitting down on the table since there was no chairs around for her size since Twilight took off.

Blueblood sticks his tongue out at Tanya, making a “Mllna” sound before starting to eat his own sandwich. Twilight comes back, landing nearby. “Alright, they’ve been delivered. Ponykind has been warned of, well, some possible events.” She says, now noticeably less manic.

“That’s good, now why don’t you take those clothes off cause I know you might be sweating like no tomorrow.” Tanya suggested before she took another bite of her crumb sandwich.

“Um, first I’m just going to, uh, proof the castle of uninvited guests. Then I’ll be a little more comfortable.” Twilight says. “First, though, I’m going to finish my lunch.” She says, making herself another sandwich.

Blueblood sits there, a little worried when Twilight comes in, considering what he just found out about. However, he doesn’t say anything and continues his lunch, keeping a wary eye on the princess.

Once all three of them finished their meal, Tanya kept on thinking back at the idea of going to an audition, thinking on what would happen if she did do it and all of the pros.

“Something on your mind?” Blueblood asks, noticing Tanya staring off into space. Twilight notices as well, looking between the two of them, she waits for Tanya’s answer.

“O-oh, uhm, it’s nothing. Just… staring into space is all.” She tried to play it off, not really wanting them to know what she was thinking about.

“You know, if you want me to go get Swiffer, or even write the letter myself, I can.” Twilight says, pretty sure she knows what Tanya is thinking about.

“No. It’s okay.” She shook her head, not wanting to get ahead of herself and bail out.

“Well, just let either of us know if you change your mind.” Twilight says. “So, now that we’ve had lunch. What should we do now?” She asks, curious about what the two tinies want to do, along with letting them decide since she’s a lot bigger than they are and might think of something they can’t do.

Tanya didn’t answer, but instead looked at Blueblood for one.

Blueblood thinks for a moment. “Well, Tanya and I could wander around that Friendship Map, feel like giants for a moment.” Blueblood says not sure what else there really was for them to do.

“I guess that’s a good way to pass the time.” Tanya agrees, thinking that might be an interesting thing to do.

Twilight giggles at the idea. “Sure, I suppose you two could use some time at least pretending to be, well, big again.” She picks the two up, setting them on her back, before heading to the map room and setting them on it. “Alright, I’m going to go proof the castle, you two be good and don’t mess anything up.”

“Yes mom.” Tanya said with sarcasm.

Twilight giggles and rolls her eyes before leaving. Blueblood on the other hand goes waltzing around the map, looking at the small projections of different places in Equestria. “Wow, this map has every bit of Equestria in it.” He says, a bit awestruck.

Tanya soon found the small town with the crystal castle sticking out, laying down on the table to get closer to the projection and to take a look.

Blueblood canters over. “Wow, that’s Ponyville. To think that the town we’re in, let alone this castle, are actually rather small in comparison with the rest of Equestria.” He comments as he too, gets a closer look. “You’d almost think you could actually see the ponies going about their day, but you can’t.”

“You know, if it was possible that I could be this big, I wouldn’t want to harm anyone.” Tanya spoke her mind, resting her head on the table, feeling how cold it was. “Cause, I know how they would feel, and I wouldn’t want to scare anyone no matter how harsh they were.”

Blueblood lays down as well. “Well, what if one of those people thought it would be safer inside you?” He asks, knowing she’s not a fan of such things, but also thinking about if she were normal sized at least. He wouldn’t mind at all if she decided to eat him, not fetish wise of course.

“I don’t know. I mean, we would have to be close. Like maybe best friends. But even then, I may be against it.” She admitted, not really up for eating live creatures. “But maybe after some time, I might give in.”

“Nah, I doubt that.” Blueblood replies, knowing how stubborn and squeamish Tania is. “I bet you’d become even more adamantly against it.”

“Yeah, you’re right.” She sat up, stretching her back a little. “But who knows, maybe when I collect enough magic, this thought might become real.” She smiled a little, wishing she could touch the tiny castle, but her fingers just phased through it.

“Tanya, Equestria’s first giant human, don’t worry though, she’s gentle and won’t break anything on purpose.” Blueblood announces, raising his hooves to the sky, sounding like a radio announcer.

“Well, I wouldn’t want to be that big. Probably big enough for normal size ponies to feel more like cats instead.” Tanya admitted with a smile. “I bet it would be a thing if I could snuggle the princess of Equestria as if they were household cats.” Tanya couldn’t help but imagine that. “Their soft fluffy coats, there perfectly brushed manes and tails, and I bet those feathers feel like those of an angels.”

“Well, that would be interesting.” Blueblood comments. “I wonder how my aunts would feel about that?” He asks himself rhetorically.

“Well, the only way to find out is if it really does come to that, but it would take awhile for that much magic to be stored inside me.” Tanya said with a small blush. “And I bet at that size, you would be more like a cute little mouse in my hands.” She smiled, secretly loving pet rodents than any other kind of pet.

“Actually, you probably wouldn’t even be able to see me, or just barely. I’m already mouse sized compared to normal ponies, and Lindsey.” Blueblood replies.

“Well, in that case, I don’t think being super big is a good idea. I still want to be able to hug and kiss my special somepony.” She said, even leaning forward and kissing his forehead, right below his horn.

Blueblood blushes. “Well, if you were Lindsey’s size, you’d be able to hold me like a cute little mouse.” He replies before nuzzling her back.

“True, but kissing you would be like almost eating your whole head.” She joked, laughing a little as she knew he would be both flustered and scared out of his mind if that happened.

“Depends on the kiss, but yeah, I guess so.” Blueblood replies. “But I don’t think you’d kiss a mouse that way.” He adds, figuring one wouldn’t do that to a pet, considering the possible health risks.

“Ehehehehe...” She awkwardly laughed as she looked away, it being a sign that it was a possibility that happened. Seeing the look that Blueblood was giving her, she was quick to explain herself. “I-it’s not my fault! The previous owner trained them to do that, and I… kinda got used to it.” She said with a red blush, recalling how her previous pet rats used to explore the inside of her mouth, of course it didn’t last long, but they were moments she couldn’t forget.

“Sounds like someone is fine with just a taste of vore.” Blueblood replies jokingly.

“I-it’s not like that!” Her face was almost red in embarrassment. “And they always did that after I ate something, so they are the ones into vore, not me!” She even covered her mouth after saying that, imagining the moments and she usually did that to try and stop them.

Blueblood chuckles seeing her embarrassed look. “Sounds like somebody most certainly was. Especially since the mice were probably looking for, um, leftovers.” Blueblood says, looking a little green suddenly, as he remembers having to “share” food with Celestia and with Lindsey during his “detention” in her stomach. The green fades as he shakes his head to get his mind off those thoughts. “Hm, so maybe if you were big you wouldn’t mind having me in your mouth.” He adds jokingly.

Her face was still flustered red, the girl only shaking her head as she would never want Blueblood to go through the same thing her pet rats did to her. “Uhm, th-they were actually rats.” She corrected him. “Th-they were much bigger too, the previous owner wanted them to be chubby.”

“Oh, okay. So they never went fully into your mouth?” Blueblood asks, as it sounded like her rats might have crawled all the way in at one point or another.

“N-no, it was always their head or even their paws. But… they would never go that far.” She answered, not even looking at him as she was mentally scolding herself for bringing this up.

“Yeah, makes sense.” Blueblood replies. “I mean it’s already dangerous enough for them, I doubt they’d make it even more by going all the way inside.” Blueblood thinks for a moment. “I hope your rats are okay, especially with you no longer being there.”

“Well… we had to get rid of them when we were back on earth.” She said, the blush fading as she talked about something else. “We were gonna move down south, where it was summer weather all day… but then the spell targeted us, and I have no idea how they are back on earth, or if the person we gave them to is still there as well.” She sighed. “And now… cause humans are small now, it’s impossible for any of us to have a pet of our own. To have a pet rodent is like having a horse, and even a simple goldfish is like having a shark in a tank. I know that I still have my family with me, but I miss the times where I could take care of a creature smaller than me, rather than being taken care of by somepony else...” She sighed, now seeming a little down at the fact that she couldn’t have any pets of her own and take care of them like she used to.

“Yeah, it does feel like we’re pets now, doesn’t it?” Blueblood asks with a sigh. He definitely felt as such when he was with his aunt.

A wave of saddened silence went over the two, now the idea of exploring the table map fading out of their minds.

“To be honest… I don’t think anypony is really helping us undo the spell. It seems as if everyone is just wasting their time...” She said, feeling a small lump in her throat. “And I figure that some people are just fine being small forever, but I want to be independent… like Lindsey.” She could feel her vision go blurry as she kept on going. “She gets to go wherever she wants, and not live in fear of being eaten ever again. But why did it have to be her!?” She shouted, almost angry. “She even said she had a fine life as a model. She didn’t care, right? Yet now she’s upset that every other human treats her differently, but I know that deep down everyone just wishes to be like her… and that’s all they can do: wish. Cause obviously no other creature cares! Instead of making it equal and fair for us, we’re just… j-just...”

She stopped talking, seeming to forget that she was in an open room, where anyone could hear her whine and complain, not being any better than any other human… no, like any other tiny, cause she surely wasn’t human anymore. But more specifically, she forgot that Blueblood was with her, hearing her act like any other tiny in this situation. She remained silent as she covered her face, not wanting to be seen crying, even though it was clear by the silent sobs and the water droplets on the table.

“Just what?” Lindsey’s voice sounds from above the table, her massive form leaning over them. She sounded hurt herself, and possibly a tad bit angry at having her character attacked. Her fingernails click loudly as they drum against a portion of the table. Blueblood had already rolled over when Tanya started to get angry, and now he’s looking up at his former captor, and even more former target to take his own anger out on.

Tanya snapped her head up, looking up at the large girl with tears still in her eyes. Of course, she should feel scared and even fear for her life, but instead, she could see the hurt in her eyes. Recalling what she said without thinking, she could understand why. “L-Lindsey. I...” She only lowered her head, not able to talk to her right in her eyes. She wiped her eyes and nose, only the redness of her cheek showing that she was crying earlier. “I wasn’t thinking… I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to take it out on you… I’m just… upset. A-and it’s okay if you don’t accept my apology. I just wish I could go back to my normal life… it had nothing to do with you.” She apologized, already seeing her vision get blurry a second time, now trying desperately to wipe away the tears, soaking the sleeve of her shirt in the process. “I-I deserve any punishment you g-give me...”

Lindsey leans over more, resting on her arms. “No Tanya, I’m not going to punish you. You only said what you did out of jealousy. I- I should be used to it by now, everyone wishing it had been them instead of me.” She says lowering her head, somewhat sadly.

“B-but that’s still not an excuse!” Tanya shouted, looking back up at Lindsey. “I’m your friend, and friends should be open and honest with one another, but also to care about each other’s feelings.” She said, standing up before she went over to the large girl and placed both her hands on Lindey’s arm that was resting on the table. “S-so… I am envious of you, but I should also know that just being bigger doesn’t make anything better. And… if none of that happened, I would’ve never met you.” She lightly gripped onto Lindsey’s arm a little tighter. “Or Blueblood. I should learn to be patient, instead of whining like a spoiled brat. I didn’t mean everything I said, honest.”

“It’s okay Tanya, as I said, I should be used to it by now. Being the only normal sized human, it’s easy to see why everyone is so jealous. They all must think things suddenly get better, or that life goes back to the way it was before ending up here…” Lindsey starts, a lump developing in her own throat. “The truth is, it’s just as bad, only now at a different perspective. Everyone you know and care about turning their backs on you. Treating you as something to be feared, or even worse, hated. The ponies sometimes only being a little bit better.” Lindsey says as tears start to flow out of her eyes. “Who knows, maybe some anti-pony group will develop and I’ll be targeted by them simply because of my size.”

“Th-that’s not true.” Tanya spoke up. “Not everyone is turning their backs on you. What about Twilight, Starlight, Stacy, Tyler, Daisy and Cody. Are you saying that you don’t trust them?” She asked, not bothering in listing herself since she felt that she didn’t belong on that list after her outburst. “You even told me the Cody was really happy to see you. He wasn’t scared as well, was he?”

Lindsey lets out a sigh. “Maybe I should’ve been a little more specific. When I said that, I meant it in the past tense. When this happened, and I became, normal, I tried to keep up with people I thought I’d become friends with in the village I lived in, but they all feared me, talked angrily behind my back, or even flat out told me to leave them alone.” Lindsey says regretfully.

“But, that only means that they weren’t really your friends. Friends don’t treat each other differently if something changes. They should come to accept it, or at least be honest in saying it would take some time getting used to.” Tanya explained, looking away from Lindsey after saying that. “And… I’m not any better. I didn’t even meet you before this happened… and yet I talked behind your back.” She sighed as she let go of her arm and turned away. “I shouldn’t even be saying we’re friends… You probably don’t want me as one anyways.”

“Would I still be here if I didn’t?” Lindsey asks, leaning a little closer to the table, resting her chin on her folded arms. “What do you think I would do if I didn’t think of you as a friend?”

“I-I don’t know… probably eat me like you did to Blueblood when you first ‘met’.” She said, taking a wild guess since that’s what she did after Blueblood almost did the same to her. “Or even kick me out of the castle… something like that.”

“Not even close. If I didn’t think of you as a friend I probably would’ve just rolled my eyes, felt a little twinge of anger and walked on like I usually do to people I don’t know. What I did to Blueblood was more about the role reversal and a bit of revenge, I did take a liking to the little guy after a while, isn’t that right?” She asks Blueblood with a bit of a smile, which he returns a little awkwardly. “So, since I’m still here, and not walking away, I guess that means I still want you as a friend, don’t you think?” She asks, smiling to Tanya a bit.

Tanya didn’t show a smile of her own, only looking away. “I sure don’t feel like a friend...” She admitted, still guilty on what she said about the big girl.

“You think any friendship is absolutely perfect? There’s always bumps along the way. You seem to want me to punish you, to do something as a retaliation. Alright, I will, if only to make you feel as if we are even now. So, tell me, how should I go about punishing you?” Lindsey asks, feeling that Tanya will always feel guilty until there was some retribution.

“W-whatever you think is fair...” She mumbled, slightly regretting the punishment part, but she wasn’t one to go against her word.

Lindsey giggles a bit. “I wouldn’t know what seems fair to you, and that doesn’t answer the question. So, what punishment would be fair, what can I do to make you feel that we are even again?” She asks once again.

Tanya didn’t speak up this time, not wanting to make the decision herself if it wasn’t really enough.

“Let’s see, what would you think of as a punishment. Hmm, you and Stacy aren’t always alike, but I’m pretty sure your views of punishment are about the same. Sorry, but I don’t view eating you as a punishment, after all, that just brings us closer together. I know how I can. You’re always so shy and fearful singing around ponies and other creatures big enough to eat you. How about you sing me an apology song.” Lindsey says, making sure to tone it not as a question, but more like a mother telling her child to do as she said.

“S-s-s-sing..?” She stuttered, clearly not liking that idea, even if it was her friend. But she was more fearful that someone else might overhear and watch her sing, only having more eyes on her.

“Mmhmm, right here, right now, and regardless of whether or not anypony comes in.” Lindsey replies, knowing that this was, indeed, a true punishment from Tanya’s reaction. “You’ve already got a stage and everything.” Lindsey says, getting up and pulling one of the throne-like chairs closer to the table. “Here, I’ll even get a rhythm going for you.” She adds, tapping on the table slowly getting a pattern going.

She was about to say she didn’t remember any apology songs, but she felt that maybe one might be good enough, her magic starting on her own as her necklace started blinking to the same beat that Lindsey was making, it only getting stronger, but then stay in a loop as if it was also waiting for her to start singing. Arms huddled close to her chest, she started singing, lightly bobbing her head to the beat.

“I was running on an empty heart
Not a trace of gasoline
Trying to dim every single spark
That could hurt, that could burn all of me

“Like a soldier on a battleground
Lying wounded on the field
I was fighting along with a broken sword
Now I’m caught in a war with no shield”

The music got less intense, only waiting for what could be for the bass to drop.

“If you hold me now
And leave me never
Say you’ll stay with me forever
Then I surrender, surrender”

The music started rising once more.

“If you hold me now
And leave me never
Say you’ll stay with me forever
Then I surrender, surrender”

That was when the bass dropped and the music got louder, the table actually reacting to her magic, seeming to also flash to the beat as well, the map long gone as only flashes of light came from it, possibly attracting unwanted attention.

“I pushed and pulled all the ones that try
Then I watched them fade away
As I look around a vacant room
I see nobody left here to blame

“'Cause I made myself a prisoner
Shackled up by all my fears
But I feel you breaking away, out the walls
Make them fall, make them all disappear”

Once again, the music dimmed down for another bass drop. That unwanted attention came, remaining quiet, watching as she continued singing. Twilight, Starlight, the rest of the main six, and even the other Princesses listening to her song. All had been there because of the recent news, but were drawn in by the strange music, and even stranger magic.

“If you hold me now
And leave me never
Say you’ll stay with me forever
Then I surrender, surrender

“If you hold me now
And leave me never
Say you’ll stay with me forever
Then I surrender, surrender”

The bass dropped once more, even herself feeling the impact of the loud bass in a constant beat while electronic music added some flair to it. But it soon dimmed down as she said the last word, the map turning back to a regular crystal table with no map showing up.

“Oooooooh, surrender, surrender.”

Of course, she didn’t see what exactly happened, only looking down at the table. “Where did the map go?”

“Well, it kind of became a stage for you during your song.” Lindsey replies, though she isn’t looking at Tanya, rather past her at the crowd of ponies gathered behind her. “By the way, apology accepted, we’re even now.” Lindsey says refocusing on Tanya. “Oh, and the rest of the audience is just as impressed as I was.”

All the ponies on the other side of the table did seem to be impressed, in fact, a certain cotton candy colored pony is currently being held in one of several magic auras to keep her from clapping.

Tanya was caught off guard once again, quick to take a few steps back from the ‘audience’. “H-how long have you b-been standing there?” She just had to ask, keeping herself from fainting out of fear and embarrassment, her cheeks already changing to a red hue and spreading all over her face.

“About two versus before the end. We were drawn by the noise and lights your magic caused.” Twilight replies. “It’s interesting how it had an effect on the map too. Oh, and your singing was great!” She adds merrily. The others join in, agreeing with Twilight, adding their own cheers.

Pinkie, now released from the aura, leaps onto the table, her face getting mere inches from Tanya. “That was amazing! You should go on tour! Ponies across Equestria would love it! Oh oh, and you could do parties! Cutecenieras! All sorts of things!” Pinkie’s eyes start to twinkle with excitement. “But that was so cool! With the lights all going pe-chew pe-chew across the table and the instruments all sounding like they’re there, but not there! And it sounded like there was a speaker, going all thum thum, woooooaaaaaooowww, and other stuff going, na-nini-na-nini-na-na!”

With Pinkie being much to close to her, the mare’s muzzle was pressing against her chest, making her blush more at the close contact. She was too flustered and embarrassed to make any sort of response, only looking down at the mare’s muzzle.

“Alright Pinkie, that’s enough. You already know Tanya is quite shy around ponies, especially ones that are reputable for eating humans.” Rarity says, pulling Pinkie off the table with her magic.

“Awe, but she could’ve performed in my tummy town! They would’ve loved it!” Pinkie exclaims disappointedly.

She seemed to be able to collect herself once Pinkie was pulled back, letting out a relieved sigh. “Uhm… th-thanks f-for the compliment. I-I am f-fine singing in f-front of other p-people… i-it’s just p-ponies that s-scare me… p-ponies that I d-don’t know well.” She spoke, correcting herself at the end to not sound like she couldn’t sing in front of any ponies.

“Well, even ponies you know well, only so long as they’re large.” Applejack points out, having heard from Applebloom, who heard from Daisy, how Tanya quickly becomes flustered whenever Daisy, or the others applaud after a song.

Tanya only looked down shamefully, not really liking that she wasn’t used to singing in front of her bigger friends by now. The only one she was really used to singing in front of was Swiffer, but she was one pony. “I-I’m sorry…” She apologized, not sure if it was for her friends or even herself.

“Nah, it’s alright sugarcube. Y’all just need to adjust to being around us.” Applejack replies, with the others agreeing, including Rainbow Dash, the gulper.

“We understand why you’re so shy around us. E-even some ponies l-like me, d-don’t do well with other ponies.” Fluttershy adds, hiding behind her mane a bit.

“But I feel like I should be used to it by now...” She mumbled, being here for so long, along with the magic practicing with Twilight, it always being her singing a small tune to harness the magic, but not overuse it… like she did just now with the crystal table.

Dash starts to laughs a bit. “What, did you have giant friends back on your Earth?” She asks rhetorically. “Friends who could eat you if they felt like it?” She adds, knowing that this was just as new to them as Equestria. “Don’t worry about it, it’ll just take you longer to get used to being around ponies, even if they are your friends.”

Celestia giggles herself. “You shouldn’t worry about it Tanya. Many humans have had a hard time adjusting to life in Equestria, and many more will avoid ponies at all costs, and I cannot blame them especially with the new way we tend to ‘greet’ them. If anything, we’re just glad that you’re at least willing to try.” The solar princess says, attempting to comfort the tiny girl.

“Speaking of which, I’m Luna, princess of the night. It is a pleasure to meet you, young Tanya.” Luna greets the girl merrily, if tiredly, being up earlier than she usually is.

“I am pleased to meet you too. I’m Cadance, princess of the Crystal Empire.” The pink alicorn introduces herself.

“N-nice to meet you two, too.” She tried to be polite, keeping her small fear within for now.

“Hey Tanya, you’re in the same room as the gulper, and she hasn’t even attempted to eat you.” Lindsey points out, causing Dash to hide herself a bit, her fairly negative nickname and the recent news causing her to feel embarrassed.

Of course, that made her remember what she told Twilight earlier. “Uhm, d-did you all came here cause of what Princess Twilight… discovered?” She asked, not sure how else to call it, maybe revelation, but it wasn’t really a good thing.

Celestia speaks up. “Yes in fact. That was quite a revelation, no doubt it’s going to shake up how ponies treat humans quite a bit. After all, up until now, we had no idea that what we were doing could be taken that way, let alone, that there are some humans that, well, prefer it. I’m sure you’ve noticed, our society is a little more, conservative about those things. Sure we have a holiday around coupling, but it never goes further than the two becoming close friends.” She says, feeling somewhat embarrassed herself, hiding that she feels terrible for doing that to a child. In fact, all the ponies in the room are very embarrassed, or aghast at the implications, Fluttershy especially who runs an orphanage in her cottage. “Thank you for revealing this to Twilight. With information like that, well, it’s not likely that ponies will continue eating humans.”

“I guess, but Twilight acted as if people are now infection plagues, even casting a shield around the castle, and used clothes to cover any ‘entrance’ around her body.” Tanya said, feeling that all ponies might act like that as well.

“Not plagues, just worried that some are going to take advantage of the situation.” Twilight interjects to defend herself.

“I realize.” Celestia replies. “Yes, and many more ponies may join her in being worried that some humans might take matters into their own hands, especially with this news likely causing ponies to completely give it up. It will also implicate many ponies who have done so to children. After all, it isn’t acceptable to involve children in such things. I certainly hope Seth’s parents will understand, and Seth himself.”

Tanya didn’t give a response, still looking down at the table as she could only imagine what kind of problems she created after telling Twilight what Vore was. She was glad that the alicorn didn’t ask the other kinds of things a person would want to do with a giant figure besides being eaten alive.

“Seeing as this, vore, is essentially an, attraction, to being inside another living creature, and how you know much more about human, attractions, could you tell us anything else we ponies might do that could cause these emotions to avoid any future misunderstandings?” Celestia asks, figuring that if humans could see being eaten alive or finding some way inside another living being could draw out these feelings, then it’s pretty easy to see that humans may have other things that draw those feelings out as well.

Crap!’ She thought, dreading this question. She wanted to more than likely say she didn’t want to, to keep her mouth shut, but she had to remember that this was one of the co-rulers of Equestria. That’s like keeping a secret from the president. “I… I don’t want to say.” She mumbled, a red blush forming on her cheeks again.

“So you know.” Celestia says. “Please, it’s important, we don’t want to be implicated in accidentally exposing children to these sorts of actions, and that so we don’t send signals we don’t want to send to adult humans. Fluttershy used to swallow the children she cares for at her cottage, but she’s no longer going to because of it. Of course you know that I’ve done similar things. Dash rescues tinies, usually swallowing them before letting them out later, but that’s likely to change too, instead she’ll start rescuing them a more normal way. Please tell us.” She pleads, not wanting to accidentally make what someone might consider as a sexual advance.

Tanya’s blush only got worse when she actually started to plead for an answer. But she felt that she won’t be able to get out of this unless she relented. “Th-there are… a lot of things.” She mumbled, not even looking up at the group. “I… don’t know where to start.”

“I suppose you would know as well.” Celestia says, looking to Lindsey, who nods in reply. “Please, if both of you could tell us, or even just write down what you know. That would help us avoid doing things that might cause some awkward moments between humans and ponies.”

Lindsey sighs. “I-I suppose Tanya and I could get together and write out these fetishes.” She replies a bit nervously as well. “Um, right Tanya?” She asks the tiny girl next to her arms.

She only nodded as she didn’t want to talk about this, but she felt that she should at least tell one. “O-one example is c-called, uhm… b-buttcrush.” She said, her cheeks still as red as a cherry.

“I’m guessing it’s very self explanatory.” Celestia replies, looking rather awkward, shuffling a bit. “Oh dear, I’m certain that this is going to get very, interesting...”

Tanya only nodded as she felt that the ponies here won’t be so innocent anymore. “I-I’m sorry… I should’ve kept my mouth shut.”

“No, don’t be. It sounds like we would’ve found out sooner or later, in a far more awkward way.” Celestia replies. “It does sound like a lot of things we currently do, even without realizing it, are suddenly going to be, well, very awkward.”

Lindsey lays a hand flat on the table so Tanya can walk onto it. “Alright, I suppose we should get to work then. You can come too Blueblood.” She says to the small stallion. Blueblood himself gets closer to Tanya.

Tanya didn’t say anything as she went towards Lindsey’s hand and climbed on, looking back at Blueblood to see if he was going to follow.

Blueblood climbs onto Lindsey’s hand after her, though it’s easy to tell that he isn’t happy to be back in her hands. Lindsey gets up and carefully walks away holding them carefully in her hand. “Alright, we’ll be back with the list.” She says to the group before heading down the hall. “Well, this is going to be awkward. Oh, um, Blueblood, now that you know. I’m sorry about, well, everything.” Blueblood stays quiet, feeling awkward around Lindsey, but nods to show that he forgives her.

Tanya all the while was quiet, still regretting telling Twilight about this, but figured that it would be better than her learning about it the hard way.

“Well, Tanya. I’m sorry to you too, if I remember right, when we first met, I kind of kept you, and the others between my breasts. I sometimes forget that it’s quite the, um, sexual place.” Lindsey replies.

“I… tried not to think about it that way.” Tanya admitted. “I-I mean, you didn’t mean it that way, did you?” Her cheeks flushed pink when she asked that.

“No. No I didn’t, but I never paused to think that others would take it that way. No wonder Stacy developed a crush on me.” Lindsey replies, before letting out a sigh. “I ate her a couple times too. I know she hates vore, but somehow that might’ve got her to fall in love with me too.”

“I don’t think you know how fetishes work… people like doing that. And I don’t think it would be her fetish if she tried to avoid it.” Tanya said, feeling that Stacy wasn’t much of a vore-lover. “Maybe she fell in love with you cause you seemed like the right kind of person that could keep her safe. And could also stand her rude behavior when it starts. Maybe… like a family member that she could have again, recalling that she drove everyone else away.”

“Well, I didn’t say she was into vore, but there is a certain intimacy to being inside someone, literally.” Lindsey replies. “I mean, how often can you say you’ve literally been right next to someone’s heart?” She asks.

“True, but she probably doesn’t see it that way.” Tanya glanced away.

“I guess. I just wish that she didn’t get that attached, I was fine being her friend, but, I mean wouldn’t a lesbian relationship between a giant woman and a tiny woman, well, require vore for any intimacy?” Lindsey asks. “I mean, you know, most couples want some form of sexual intimacy in the close relationship she wanted.”

“Well, she could just mistaken a loving relationship for just a closer friendship. I mean, I know some girlfriend besties that could be mistaken for a couple. Like holding hands, snuggling close to each other, just everything but kissing or having sex.” Tanya said, it seeming more like that then what Stacy was thinking of.

“Yes, but when I explained that I don’t share a sexual attraction to her, she seemed disappointed, or more accurately distraught. I even told her that I still wanted to be her friend, just not her lover.” Lindsey replies. “I know there are relationships like that, where the friends could be mistaken as lovers, I’ve been a part of a few of those, but somehow I think Stacy did want more than just that. I mean, after all, she practically refused to form a relationship with Tyler.” She adds, opening the door to her room.

“Well, they had just met after all…” Tanya mumbled, seeing how it wouldn’t be an immediate attraction to one another. “Maybe you just need to try and explain to her again, without bringing in someone else to try and replace you… I think anyone would be a little upset if someone they want to be close to just brings someone else in to do the work.”

“Well, I did, even before Tyler was around, every time I’ve ended up having to act like I did want to be her lesbian partner, otherwise she was too depressed to do anything, other than cry or attempt suicide.” Lindsey replies with a sigh. She sits down in a chair next to a desk and sets Tanya and Blueblood down on it gently. She gets out some sheets of parchment and a quill and ink. “Do you want to start, or should we keep talking about Stacy? Speaking of Stacy, I wonder where she is. She went wheeling her way around the castle with Tyler.

“I guess we should change the subject, seeing that you don’t like talking about this.” She mumbled, sitting down on the table. She knew this would have to be resolved soon, but it wasn’t her decision to make.

“Well then, I guess we’ll just have to start. Just wait till they find out that just being giant is enough to turn some people on.” Lindsey says jokingly. “Yay, I’m so glad that I turn people on by just existing.” Lindsey continues, sounding a little downcast.

Of course, the sarcastic tone got Tanya to laugh a little. “Yup, becoming the literal Miss Universe, since you would probably be as big as one if we were actually normal size all along.” She said jokingly.

“Well, I wouldn’t exactly say universe, more like mountain, or skyscraper.” Lindsey replies. “I could probably rent out space all through my digestive tract.” She jokes. “So, I wonder what other fetishes will shock the ponies.” She adds as she starts to go through any number of fetishes in her mind. Blueblood sits there, in a sort of shock that humans could have all sorts of things that arouse them, let alone things like same sex attraction.

“Well, we should also mention that there are some people who like being around giant creatures, but not in a sexual way… kind of like me.” She admitted with a small blush. “I may miss having a pet of my own, but I would be lying if I didn’t say I would want those pampering days that my pets used to have almost every day. Having their fur brushed, laying on their bed and exploring the ever changing maze of plushies or quilts, and just needing to be cute and there for their owner, and they can live the free life that we could only dream of.” She ended that with a dreamy sigh, right before she realized she said all of that out loud, a red blush returning to her cheeks.

Lindsey giggles. “Technically you could live that life here if you found a pony that was willing to take care of you like that. Quite a few of them are, especially since we’re, well, you’re so small, and of course tasty, though that part is probably going to be changing now. So I guess that’s even more of a bonus, no more having to worry about being eaten.” Lindsey says.

“Yeah, I guess so...” She mumbled, before looking over at Blueblood who was silent this whole time. “But I only wish for those days sometimes, cause I know if that was every day, I would get tired of it. Besides… I already have a pony that’s willing to take care of me.” She said with a smile, placing a hand over one of his hooves, gently leaning against him, but not putting all of her weight on him since he was smaller than her.

Blueblood leans against Tanya too, blushing a bit, but nuzzling her anyway. “Awe.” Lindsey coos. “You two are a cute little couple. I would say you could check out Blueblood’s old room, but, well, it’s just too awkward now. Though, I guess at some point I could take you to Blueblood’s old home.” Lindsey says as she writes down more fetishes.

“I think going to Blueblood’s room would be more of a journey and exploration than anything else.” Tanya spoke up, knowing that they would do more than what Lindsey was implying.

“Oh? So you wouldn’t mind seeing where he stayed after our sizes were switched?” Lindsey asks with a bit of a giggle. “Or are you talking about a different room, one currently waiting for us to give her this list?”

“Oh, I thought you were referring to Blueblood’s old room… you know, back in the castle.” She said, thinking that they were talking about two different places.

“He didn’t have one, he had a mansion, which is now mine since we’ve effectively switched places. I could take you there if you want, Blueblood might want to hide though, since I still employ his staff.” Lindsey replies. “I’m sure you know where I’m talking about now though.”

She only blinked, showing a blank stare since she has never been to Blueblood’s home, thinking that he just lived in the castle the whole time.

“Tanya? What’s up? You’re not really considering letting Celestia or I eat you, are you?” Lindsey asks, the last part more jokingly than serious.

“I think we were thinking about two different things.” Tanya said. “I meant an actual bedroom.”

“Well, I do have his old home, so I could show you his old bedroom.” Lindsey replies. “However, I’ll have to retrieve Daisy and Cody, since at this moment I’m the closest thing they have to a parent. Of course, we’ll have to come back here for your magic training, and so Cody and Daisy can go to school”

“But didn’t Twilight and Starlight take care of them before you got here?” Tanya asked, wondering why they couldn’t be left in the castle with the others… except Rainbow Dash, there was a reason for that which she learned the hard way after ‘meeting’ her.

“They did, but it’s better for them if they have a more permanent parental figure that they’ve known longer. Besides, it’ll be their home too, I’m sure they’ll want to see it.” Lindsey says. “If you two decide you want to, I’m fine letting you live there as well, after all, Blueblood should be allowed to live there in his old house.”

It would be weird since it was his house first… but then again, I don’t think he has much use for it in his… condition.’ Tanya thought, keeping that to herself. “O-okay, I was a little curious on if you were gonna live here or in Canterlot anyways.” She admitted.

“Why not both?” Lindsey asks. “The staff like me and take good care of the mansion, while also being happy to use it for themselves. Cody, Daisy, and I could live here in Ponyville during the school years, then when school is out we could go up to Canterlot and live there.” She says. “I’d also be fine if you, Blueblood, Tyler, and Stacy lived with us too. I just suggest that Blueblood be careful around his old staff, particularly the maids, they’re holding a far larger grudge than his butler.” Lindsey suggests, Blueblood shivering at the thought of the maids being after him.

Of course, Tanya noticed and was quick to wrap her arms around him in a protective manner. “Don’t worry, I’ll protect him.” She said, of course feeling that wasn’t gonna help since she was only a little bit bigger than him.

“Awe.” Lindsey coos again. “You’re just so cute, and don’t worry, I’ll protect you both.” Lindsey promises merrily.

“So, you think you got every fetish linked to giants there?” Tanya decided to change the subject, realizing she didn’t mention any she might know, but felt that Lindsey would have the same knowledge as she does.

“Probably, I’ve got crushing, all types of vore, destruction, dominance, and a host of other fetishes related to that. Pretty sure that’s enough damage for one day. Don’t want the ponies to be exposed to the whole of humanity’s sexual corruption, they might just kick us out of Equestria.” Lindsey says with a giggle.

“That’s what I first thought after Twilight’s reaction to vore.” Tanya said, still a little nervous on how the ponies would feel towards humans now, seeing how twisted their minds can be.

“Oh, I doubt they’d actually do that, it’ll be real awkward though.” Lindsey replies. “Though I bet Stacy and others like her will finally be happy. No more vore, now and forever, not even for those who want it.”

“I guess, but what if there are some ponies who don’t believe all this? What if they just think this is some trick to stop ponies from eating tinies?” Tanya asked, it being a good question since humans also tend to lie about certain things.

“You think they’ll be that skeptical if it comes from the Princesses’ themselves? Somehow, I don’t think so.” Lindsey replies. “For someone who doesn’t like vore, you seem to want the ponies to continue eating humans.” She comments. “You okay?” She asks, worried, since both Stacy and Tanya are against vore, so hearing one of them trying to defend it is odd.

“Well, I’m not against ponies eating tinies or anything, I’m just more concerned on how ponies will treat us. Will they act as if they didn’t learn about it, or just avoid every human no matter if they do or don’t have any weird fetishes.” Tanya admitted. “And remember the time Princess Twilight posted a book on her journey to princesshood, even with a princess publishing it, they questioned it, criticized certain things, and even made odd claims about what was in it, and then after that, all the ponies just acted as if the book never existed, and it hasn’t been brought up since.”

“That happens with a lot of things really. However, I think this will have much more impact. After all, this affects all ponies. I assume some ponies might avoid humans in such a way, but most will probably interact with tinies.” Lindsey says. “Besides, this may just lighten the whole Wings of Freedom situation and such, considering these groups were formed because of ponies eating tinies.”

“I guess that’s true.” She mumbled, feeling a little bit better since those might be more likely than all of Equestria rejecting humans like the plague or something.

“Yeah, I doubt they’d actually kick us out. After all, most ponies just want to be friends and all that stuff. They’ll probably miss eating tinies for a moment, but at the same time they won’t because it can be taken sexually, which’ll put them off. I mean seriously, you just got two princesses of Equestria, one’s student, and the element of kindness to believe they’ve practically been sexually assaulting, if not raping kids, or at least the Equestrian version, after all, I don’t think they’ve even heard of those either.” Lindsey replies.

And that’s the thing I hated about telling them that.’ She thought, keeping it to herself since she had no reason to say that out loud.

Blueblood on the other hand sits up straight, horrified by what Lindsey said. “B-but they didn’t know it could be taken that way!” He manages to exclaim.

“Well, we shouldn’t worry them any more than what we’re gonna show them, or do you want to tell them that as well?” Tanya asked, unsure if they should bring that up too.

“Obviously not. However, they already think they have.” Lindsey replies. “To be honest, I’d completely forgotten that vore was sexual myself. When I was tiny, I just liked how close I got to my pony friends. Or, before today, I at least tried to get the same kind of closeness with my friends.”

“Seriously? That was the first thing I thought when I was eaten for the first time.” Tanya admitted, not sure why some people wouldn’t think that as well.

“You thought it was done for sexual reasons?” Lindsey asks, not sure which of her statement Tanya was talking about.

“Well, no. But the thought would pop up, in a non-sexual way. I mean, people can be into vore without getting a hard-on.” Tanya said, knowing there are some people who are interested in certain things, but they didn’t have to be sexual at all.

“I understand.” Lindsey replies. “I guess I didn’t even see it that way just because the ponies are so innocent that it just didn’t occur to me, not even the few times I ate other humans.”

“Yeah, I guess not.” She mumbled.

“What? Is something wrong?” Lindsey asks, tilting her head like a curious dog. Blueblood looks between the two, staying silent the whole while.

“N-no. Nothing’s wrong. I’m just feeling a little out of it is all.” Tanya answered, not wanting to worry the two about her own things.

“Are you sure? You seemed a little out of sorts when I hadn’t even thought of vore while being eaten or eating someone.” Lindsey asks in reply. “Come on, if something is wrong you can tell me. I’m your friend.”

“N-no, no. I’m fine, really. Let’s just get this paper to the others then we can take a look at your new home.” She said, insisting to not worry about her, it literally being nothing to worry about.

“My new home? Do you mean Blueblood’s home?” Lindsey asks. “Or do you mean the home I’m trying to find here in Ponyville?” Lindsey adds. “Oh, and Tanya, I’d still like to know. You might think of it as insignificant or unimportant, but maybe I can help.”

“Yeah, Blueblood’s home.” She said, ignoring the second thing she said as she really wanted her to not make it a big deal when it wasn’t.

“Alright then. Let’s get them this paper and we can head up to Canterlot.” Lindsey replies, getting up, folding the parchment and laying her hand on the table so the two can get on. “Don’t think you can get out of it so easily Tanya, something is bugging you and I want to help if I can.”

Blueblood hesitantly gets onto Lindsey’s hand first this time, sitting down in the center and waiting for Tanya to get on, all the while still being too nervous around Lindsey to speak for the most part.

Tanya didn’t speak up either as she climbed on and sat right next to Blueblood, not wanting to get too far to the edge of Lindsey’s hand.

Lindsey carefully lifts them up and makes her way to the Princesses and the Six, giving them the parchment of fetishes. “What?! Even just being here, compared to their size is enough to arouse such feelings!” Luna exclaims after the group reads the parchment a bit.

“Why in the wide world of Equestria would anyone feel that way just seeing things smashed tah pieces by us? Or bein’ crushed under our hooves? That doesn’t make a lick o’ sense.” Applejack adds, with the rest of the group feeling fairly similar, and being weirded out by how humans seem to find everything arousing.

“Well, some humans do find pleasure in pain, so that could be one reason. Also maybe seeing the strength in some ponies could be one reason why they like destruction… I’m just trying to explain it better.” Tanya said, trying to find a reason in Applejack’s questioning behavior.

“Well, y’all even just like the fact that we’re giant compared to yah. Ah don’t know, it just seems so odd to me.” AJ replies, still confused, with a hint of mortification.

“Yeah, same here, I just thought I was eating them and keeping them safe in my stomach. Now I find out that they might like it too much in my stomach. Or that they’d like me to put them in other places.” Dash chimes in, her last sentence said in a shudder.

“Well, you have to admit that none of us thought some fantasies would become a reality. And the one saying it’s weird is a talking brightly colored pony that wears just a hat, but no other form of clothing… and has a picture on their flank to signify the one thing they are good at and like doing.” Tanya said, a little hint of sass on the last thing as she knew that this world was already weird on its own.

“Um, what is weird about that? I mean, you might find us weird, but we certainly don’t find any of what you mentioned weird, except yourselves.” Twilight replies logically, after all, the ponies grew up in and are accustomed to the world Equestria is on.

“Well, that’s more or less how it is on the other end. Just cause we do things that seem odd to you, doesn’t mean it’s not normal for us. Believe me, everyone has one weird thing that their into, and their obviously too shy or ashamed to share it just cause of other people’s opinions.” Tanya said, lightly crossing her arms. “Even I have some weird things that I like, and don’t worry, it doesn’t have to do with giant talking ponies.”

“Well, we’re not worried about the ones that have nothing to do with us. Just the ones that seem to have, well, everything to do with us. If there’s one thing we’ve noticed during your time here, it’s that humans can be unpredictable, especially towards something they like or dislike. With these fantasies of some humans being fulfilled by us, it’s easy to see that some humans might become too into this, or just too desperate and get themselves or another pony hurt.” Celestia replies.

“But Princess Celestia, you should also know that most humans wouldn’t do something like that with too many possibilities that it could backfire. I won’t say every human wouldn’t do that, but I feel that if something like that were to happen, it would’ve been heard about right now. I mean, all the times that a human has been eaten, it was either accidental, or intentional on the pony’s side. To be honest, if your subjects would learn how to restrain themselves sometimes, you wouldn’t be concerned about the outcome that a human would really like it.” Tanya said in return, knowing that was also true. Of course she could add that it wasn’t humanity’s fault that this spell was on them, but it would sound like she was putting more blame on the ponies.

“That’s not the only thing we’re worried about.” Celestia replies. “Yes, it is of some concern but the larger concern is that my little ponies and I have violated human children, without even knowing that’s what we were doing.” Celestia says looking down in dismay, along with the others of the group. “We’ve exposed human children to something viewed as… intimate by humanity. So, when this news spreads, I’m certain that most, if not all of my little ponies will stop simply out of guilt.”

“Well, that is a valid point...” Tanya mumbled, figuring to stop before she made things go from bad to worse.

“A valid point? I wish that anyone would have come to us before this and told us humans took being eaten sexually, especially before I’d eaten a young child.” Twilight replies a little harshly. “I violated him and what’s worse, I thought I was just keeping him safe!” At this, Fluttershy bursts into tears and gallops away, having done the same thing to her entire orphanage.

“Fluttershy wait!” Rainbow Dash calls out flying after the guilt ridden pegasus.

Lindsey stands there, holding the girl, wincing as she hears Fluttershy get further away. “I-I just wish this wasn’t true.” She says, feeling a little guilty about bringing the ponies out of their innocence.

I wish they didn’t take this so seriously.’ Tanya thought, it not meaning a lot to other humans, but ponies being super sensitive about it.

“I wish so too, unfortunately it isn’t.” Celestia replies to Lindsey. “Actually I-I just wish there was something we could do to apologize for this, but I don’t think there’s anything we could do that would be enough of an apology.” She says. “Thank you Tanya and Lindsey for bringing this information to us, the Princesses and I are going to try and right these wrongs.” She turns and the other princesses follow. “I can’t believe we were doing that to children, to foals.” The sentence is heard as they canter away, the rest of the six, besides Twilight, heading off to their homes.

Lindsey watches them all leave before looking down to Tanya. “Well, uh, let’s go to the train and we can tour Blueblood’s old home/my current home.” She says, walking to the Castle entrance.

“O-okay.” She mumbled, wanting to take her mind off of what she just shared and possibly scarred a pony for life.

Blueblood wraps his forelegs around her in a hug, nuzzling her to cheer her up a bit.

Lindsey continues walking, leaving the castle and heading to the Ponyville train station. They make their way through the town and get a ticket to Canterlot. She sits down, placing the two on her lap as the train begins its journey to Canterlot. ‘To think this is all going to change after the news gets out tomorrow morning, unless it’s so important it’ll come out in an hour.

Tanya remained silent the whole ride, still feeling guilty, but more on both the ponies innocent mind, and how people will be treated, knowing that not a lot of people would be into this, or at least would know how to restrain themselves for the sake of others.

Lindsey puts them both back into her hand and makes her way back to her, and Blueblood’s, mansion. She walks up to the main gate and pulls out a key to open the lock. She opens the gate and heads in, it closing and locking behind her. She makes her way to the front door, walking across the path through a well kept front yard, with beautiful fountains, flower bushes and other decorations. “So, what do you think so far? Too, well, rich?”

“Seems like the owner is compensating for something.” Tanya said, staying quiet afterward to see if anyone got what she meant by that.

“Hey, it’s still pretty much the way Blueblood left it. I’m planning on making alterations.” Lindsey replies in faux offense, more or less just joking about it. “There’s even more too, there’s a lot of yard surrounding the whole house, a private pool, there’s a crocket area, and other such things.” She says as she opens the front door and walks in, the massive front room greeting them. The room clearly meant to impress rich guests with the plush seats, a large chandelier casting light on a fountain underneath it.

“Yeah, this overdoing it, and I thought the grumpy guy from Annie was overdoing it.” Tanya said, remembering how big the house was and how many workers lived in the same roof… she assumed.

Lindsey giggles. “Yeah, the staff is pretty glad I increased their pay, and pretty much give them the run of the place while I’m gone.” She says walking towards the hall to the other rooms. “So, what would you like to see first? My room, Blueblood’s old room, the kitchen and dining rooms, the library, yada yada? Think of a room it’s probably in here.” Lindsey asks.

“Why don’t you just show us around?” Tanya suggested, not knowing which one to even choose.

“Well, you did want to see Blueblood’s room. So we’ll go there first. It managed to survive the staff getting their revenge on him, probably because none of them had the keys.” Lindsey says, as she walks to a large fancy set of double doors. “Apparently you spared no expense on your room Blueblood.” Lindsey giggles as she unlocks the door. Blueblood only blushes in embarrassment.

Lindsey opens the door and walks in, revealing a large bedchamber with a huge bed in the center, plenty of books, along with portraits of the stallion it belongs too, lining the walls. “Looks like someone was pretty full of himself.” Lindsey comments as she sees, a grand total of twenty portraits of the one stallion staring at her. Of course there is other furniture all for the comfort of the room’s owner or for storing his personal possessions.

“This room is… interesting.” Tanya didn’t know how else to put it.

Blueblood doesn’t know how to feel. He’s glad to be back in his room, embarrassed after all he’s gone through since shrinking and having Tanya see how vain he was, and sad to see what he wasted so many bits on.

Lindsey gets onto the bed and lays down, setting the two by her head. “I have to admit though, this bed is really comfortable.” She says, relaxing on the soft mattress.

Tanya felt the bed as well, noticing how soft it was as she laid down and curled close to herself. “So soft.” She mumbled, pulling a piece of the quilt over herself and soon feeling warm and cozy.

Blueblood manages to push under the quilt as well, slipping in next to Tanya and laying next to her. The quilt suddenly leaves them only for it to come back down on them as Lindsey gets under it too. “Let’s just have a nice nap right here, suddenly I just feel so tired, and this bed is like a magnet.” She says, resting her head on a cushy pillow.

Tanya only nodded as she wrapped her arms behind Blueblood, holding him like a big plushy as she buried her head in his mane, getting really comfortable now.

Lindsey positions herself so that she is facing them and places a hand nearby them as she drifts off to sleep.

Tanya only smiled a little before she started drifting off, and soon her hold on Blueblood was more like one arm draped on him, while the other was pinned down by his body.