• Published 23rd May 2018
  • 589 Views, 0 Comments

Twilight’s first Heart’s Warming Eve - Miyukana



Twilight’s Friend had their plans for the upcoming Heart’s Warming Eve.But what about Twilight?

  • ...
 0
 589

Chapter 7

Author's Note:

Thanks!!

“Come on Twilight,we’re gonna be late” Spike said.

“Alright,Alright.I just need to brush my mane.....and done” she levitate her bag and didn’t notice that she also took Spike with her.She looked at the clock and she only had two minutes before the train to leave.Her horn glowed in magenta and teleported to the train station.

“What the hay?! Twilight is taking so long” Rainbow groaned.

“Well I think she’s on her way—“ Rarity jumped in surprise when Twilight appeared in front of them.

“You scared the death of us Darling” Rarity said.

“Sorry Girls But we need to go inside now” they all nodded and walked inside the train.


“Uhhmmm Princess, why are there many ponies in here and look at those decorations.Is there some ocassion?” Twilight Velvet asked.

“Well it’s your daughter’s coronation.”

“Ahhh...wait our daughter’s—WHAT!!” she freaked out.

“Don’t worry, she’s ready” They all waited for Twilight’s arrival.

**********

When they arrived in the Castle, she was stopped by the royal guards.

“Lady Twilight, the princess said that you should fix yourself first before going to the Throne room where your coronation starts” one of the royal guards said.

“Well Ah guess we see ya there Sugarcube.”

“Take care Twilight”

“See ya”

“Bye, Twilight”

“Make yourself fabulous,darling”

Twilight channeled her horn and appeared to her former room.She saw one of the artist.She sit down on the chair, leaving the artist to do her work.

*******

Knock Knock knock

“Come in” Twilight called.

“Miss Twilight, it’s time for your coronation.”

“You can do this Twilight” she said to herself as she follow the royal guard towards the throne room where her coronation is holding in.

*******

“And now we’re all gather here for, Princess Twilight Sparkle”

As the choir begin to sing, Twilight entered the throne room.She saw her friends tearing up beside the princess, when she saw her parents on the other side of the Princess, she stopped.

‘Mom? Dad? What are they doing in here?’ Her heart beats fast.Ponies turn around to look at where Twilight is looking at.

“I’m sorry” Without thinking she channeled her horn and dissipate in magic.Rainbow saw that Twilight’s eyes were filled with tears before she disappeared.

“What’s wrong with her?” One of the ponies asked.

“Stay calm my little ponies, we will find Princess Twilight as soon as possible” Celestia looked at Twilight’s friends.”Please do find her”

“Come on girls let’s go now” Pinkie galloped.

“NO” Pinkie stopped jumping as soon as she heard Rainbow called her.

“What do ya mean no?” Applejack looked at her confused.

“I think I’m the only one who could convince her, after what happened to the library between me and her” They all looked at Rainbow.

“Shouldn’t be her parents?”

“I know, But I think that’s the reason why she didn’t want to come in the first place”

“And what makes you say that Darling?” Rairity looked at her curiously.

“Well I talk to her for a bit in the train a while ago.”

********
”Uhmmm...Twilight would you mind me talk to you for a sec?” Twilight lift her head and saw Rainbow looking at her.

“No...it’s okay” Twilight closed her book while Rainbow sat in front of her.

“So whatcha doin’?”

“Nothing much just reading...books”

“You seemed kinda off for a while now.Is something wrong?”

“Nothing.I’m just tired.I can’t believe I’m a princess now”

“Is that a bad thing?”

“Yes and no.Yes because I could do some magic tricks that only Alicorn can do and no because I think the ponies around me especially you treat like a highly pony like in Canterlot.I don’t want that to happen.”

Rainbow smiled as she stood up from her chair sitting beside Twilight.”Don’t worry, we’re here for you.” Rainbow blinked when she saw Twilight smiled at her but when she looked at the window , she could read that Twilight is sad even though she know that Rainbow could see things clearer.’Twilight is really good at acting, I wonder why’ she thought and sighed.

“Twilight I’m going over there and talk with the other girls” when she saw Twilight nodded.She lift her head to see Twilight opening her book.’Wait...is that her scrapbook?... but filled with her photos with her family’ she shook her head and walk to the other side of the train.


*+*+*+*+*+
“I know you talk with her and saw her book but what if you can’t convince her?” Fluttershy asked nervously.

“No one can pass through me” she smirked.

“Okay fine darling, just find her immediately, the ponies here are panicking” Rainbow nodded.She open her wings and flew towards the open window.

“I hope she’s okay Hon” Twilight Velvet hug her husband sobbing quietly.


*+*+*+*+*+*+*

“Where could you possibly go...think Rainbow think” her eyes widen.Her eyes fell towards the garden, she grinned.’No wasting time huh?’ she speed up towards the graden.

Meanwhile...Twilight is in front of her grandma’s grave.

“Since you died all they do is work and work and work.They barely spend time with me...”

Rainbow landed behind Twilight silently.She saw Twilight in front of the grave.She was about to call Twilight when she heard Twilight speak.

“I just hope you didn’t die.You’re the only one who’s there for me when times I need someone.Remember that time when Shining Armor slip on the floor and he banged his head on your feet, then because of that you both slip on the floor.Hahaha...Don’t you think mom and dad are little bit too much? Lucky for Shining he has his own family to spend time with.But what about me? Of course I have my friends but it’s different from the times that I’m with you...” Twilight sobbed.


Despite her situation, she keep fighting and smiling for us...Don’t worry Twi we’re here’ She walked beside the sobbing Twilight.

“Twi?” Twilight looked at her.She wipes her eyes and sniffed.

“Oh it’s you Rainbow.What are you doing here.Shouldn't you be in there?”

“Not without the pony who’s having her coronation today”

“I don’t know if I should come...” Twilight looked away.

“Is this about your parents?”

“How did—“

“I overheard what you are saying in front of that grave...why are you here in the grave anyway?” she look at the grave still confuse.

“It’s my grandma’s grave” that made Rainbow freeze.

“I...I’m so sorry...I...didn’t know” she lowered her head in shame.

“No No, it’s okay really” Rainbow sighed in relief.

“So what about this grave anyway? What are you doing in front of your...” Rainbow stopped when Twilight hugged her.

“I D-don’t know what to do.M-my p-parents in my coronation? Can’t b-believe that t-they will a-attend to the coronation.” Twilight sobbed.

“There there, let it all out.” she rubbed Twilight’s back.

“I still can’t forgive them after what happened to us.Until I moved to Ponyville, I told Princess Celestia that I don’t have time for friends but I need to...to save all of you.I know that because of you I can face my depression but everytime I look at them...I’m having a flashbacks about what my f-father said to me” she shivered.

“Twilight you can’t hide forever and you know that.As the element of loyalty, you shouldn’t abandon your parents in the times like this.You can’t keep that hatred and pain in your heart.” Rainbow hold both of Twilight’s shoulder while Twilight avoiding her eyes to her.

“I don’t know if that’s easy.You didn’t even experience having a parents who will say such horrible thing and even hurt you physically.” Twilight’s said gritting her teeth.Rainbow let go of Twilight looking at her sadly.

“Well I have one but it’s different from yours.Do you want to hear it?” Twilight nodded.

Rainbow cleared her throat.”Okay, there are times that I’m not that best of anything...” Twilight looked at her curiously.”...I only had the participant ribbon and my parents took a picture of me saying that I’m the best participant ever.And they keep doing that even though I keep losing.And then one day I have a fight with my father.Hehehe I know his my number one fan but...he even slap me in the face saying that I’m so lucky that I have some supportive parents...but it didn’t took long until I forgive them.And that’s my lesson for being so stubborn.” Rainbow giggled long enough for Twilight to join in.

“Well you can’t leave anyone right? You’re the element of loyalty after all” she smiled.

“So you should treasure your parents Twi even he gave you that scar.” Twilight’s eyes widen.

“How in equestria did you know?”

“Your father told us what happened...we were about to surprise you this Heart Warming But I guess it’s better to say it now than surprise you...I know what you’re gonna do if that happen.You know I was about to smack your father to snap himself.Kinda feel bad for you and your parents.You need to fix this thing up before it’s too late.” Rainbow stand up and start stretching her wings.

“Thank you Rainbow for telling me and for teaching me a lesson hehehe, but how can I start?” Twilight giggled.

“How about you start talking and cure some wounds in your hearts in each other, that way we could celebrate it.” Rainbow blinked before she whispered in Twilight’s ears.”Please don’t tell Pinkie that I told you about the party.” Rainbow covered her ears when she heard Pinkie screamed.”You broke the Pinkie Promise”.Twilight looked at Pinkie and giggled.

“Did we make a Pinkie Promise?...Sweet Celestia, I’m doomed” Rainbow’s hooves are shaking.

“Come on Rainbow, you’re not chicken are you?” Twilight smirked.

“I’m no chicken.”

“I know, so let’s go there to talk my parents” she begin to walk when she heard Rainbow said.

“What about Pinkie?”

“I will handle it for you” both of them smiled and walk towards the throne room.

Twilight you have to do this for your good sake and for your friends...Thank you for giving me such a wonderful friends like Rainbow’ she smiled at Rainbow who’s talking to herself while doing some flying tricks.She giggled.