• Published 20th May 2018
  • 441 Views, 2 Comments

How I met MLP: Equestria and Canterlot High Trouble - SuperDescendant101



I was transported to the world of Equestria and now trying to save it from disaster

  • ...
 2
 441

How I Met MLP Part 2

Chapter 2: Saving The Girls

As Twivine and I ran down the corridors to the library and sneaking around the caslte to not get caught by the guards to save the Mane 6 and including Sunset Simmer and Starlight Glimmer, (Keep in mind, both Sunset and Starlight were dragged to Equestria by Storm Kings men after both worlds merged). As I was saying, Twivine and I found the library and opened up the doors.

"Woah." The only thing that came out of my mouth when I saw a bunch of books in the library, "Talk about book obssession. There are like millions of books in here!"

"Well Twilight does have a fondness for reading." Twivine smirked to make me mad, but I didn't have to be mad about this. I really love books, but not as much Twilight, so I wouldn't be jealous of her.

"Enough of that, where do you think the girls would be in this giant library?" I asked Twivine hoping she can answer my question.

"I..don't know." She responded.

Of course she didn't know, so I pointed towards a section of the library that Twivine went over to see if there was a button that opened up a secret entrance. Then I heard weird nose coming from the hallway out side of the library.

"Twivine! Hide inside the books, I think Storm Kings men are coming in!" Twivine immediately ran over to a book pile and hop into it, I did the same with another pile of books, "Sometimes I like that Twilight makes a mess in here, it’s great for hiding." I whispered to myself.

I heard the library doors open up and the sound of feet thumping on the floor. One voice said, "Hey! Make sure that everything is set, we don't want anything happening here that we can't stop!"

"Yes sir!” Another voice called out and the guard used some kind of unsealing spell that I sensed coming from the north of my position. A door vanished out of thin air with a sound of screams coming from the doorway,

"HELP!!!" The voice was a girl and I instantly knew it was the Mane 6, Sunset and Starlight trapped in there. I kept quiet until the coast was clear.

"Lets go, don't want Storm Kings partners wait for our progress with the plan." The voice of the third guard was very deep and then I heard footsteps walking out the library doors and a loud slam rattled me and Twivine. The doors were closed very violently and Twivine got out the pile of books she was in and so did I.

"I sensed magic over there on that wall, they were probably using a spell to open up this magic door that the girls are in." I scanned the wall that the magic was at and found a trace of it on a darker shade of blue of the wall. I concentrated and focused my powers on that specific spot and magically, part of the wall vanished revealing the girls inside.

"HEEELLLP!!!" Twivine tried to rush in to save them, but got blocked by one of those beasts and got blindsided. It hit Twivine with a fist to the face, sending her flying towards my direction.

"AAHHHH!!" Twivine screamed as she hurled through the air. I caught her bridal style and set her down on the floor, I walked up to this gorilla, bird, thing? I don't know what to call it, but I gave it a angry expression to show that I mean business.

"We could this the easy way, or the hard way. Your choice." I made my statement as confident as I wanted it to be and stood in my battle stance. The gorilla stood still and raised it's fist into a fighting position.

"ROOOOOAAARRRR!!!" The gorilla roared loudly to intimidate, but I stood my ground and faced him with confidence. The gorilla charged at me with tremedous speed.

"FINE!! We can do this the hard way!" As I said that, the gorilla tackled me towards the library bookshelves, but didn't stop attacking me. Twivine managed to get past him and tried to open the cages, but when she turned aroundto help me, she saw me getting thrown into the wall with a loud crash, making a huge hole in it when the smoke cleared.

"BRIAN!!!" Twivine screamed, but to her amazement, she saw me coming out of the hole and not even slightly hurt from the damage when I impacted the wall, but I was tweaking my shoulder to mock the beast and also making sure that I wasn't hurt too much, but I was totally fine by the fact that the gem can give me very durable Super Armor.

"Oh man, why do I even fight weak opponents that have a anger problem, they're just too stubborn to know their limits and give up, the only time I fought seriously was against my half-brother." I know, I might want to talk about my brother, but I will tell you later. I lunged at the gorilla with a wicked right hand to it's face that sended it flying outside the window into the atmosphere, never to be heard from again, I have no idea if that gave away our position, but I hope it didn't. Twivine finally got the cages open and managed to get everypony settled down from the experience they all had.

"Is everypony alright?" Twivine asked nervously.

"Yes darling." Rarity said.

“Yup, now we can go take down Chrysalis and Sombra for capturing us!” Rainbow said while thumping her hooves together.

"First off, Who are your and what are you?" Princess Twilight asked me.

"Oh right, my name is Brian Oliver, but you can just call me Brian for now, and well I’m a human with special powers." I walked up to the ponies when suddenly my gem started glowing brightly than before and spawned in a another bottled letter, but it seemed a little longer than last time.

“What does it say?" Sunset was a little confused at what was I reading and well it would be confusing if it wouldn't be the writer that send it to me in the first place.

"I-Its from my brother! It says that Morco Herenshi has managed to survive and transported himself to this world along with his minions. Akamaura wants to help me and bringing along an old friend of mine?" I had no idea who this 'friend' is and how and why this is happening.

"Who is this Morco and Akamaura you speak of?" Said a voice behind me. Princess Luna came out of knowhere with that statement and startled me.

"Ahhh! Luna. Please don't do that, you nearly gave me a heart attack, like that will ever happen, but still." I was very angry, but I didn't want to be rude considering she’s a princess and also she came in out of whereever she was.

"Sorry for thy intrusion, but I got informed by Twilight Sparkle that something is wrong with Ponyville, I couldn't get here in time because I got stuck with a problem of my own with the guards, but I got passed them. What seems to be the situation?" Luna asked

"Well apparently, my evil arch nemesis has returned from the brink of death and now has decided to intrude onto Equestria and now wants to take over this dimension. So yeah, we need to get to Canterlot to meet Princess Celestia."

Luna went from a smile to a frown, "Well, I haven't seen my sister since this morning and I have looked all over Canterlot to find her." I didn't expect this from her and the ponies gasped at what Luna said.

"Wh-What do you mean she's not in the Canterlot Castle or in Canterlot?" Fluttershy weakly said.

"I tried everywhere, the dungeons, her quarters. the throne room, etc. She's not anywhe- huh? Why is thou gem glowing?” Luna asked.

Truth to be told, my gem did start glowing and projected a video from an unknown destination. What shocked everyone that it came from Morco Herenshi. Everyone stood back while Fluttershy hid behind Applejack, but I stood calm and angry.

"Hello there, Brian Taylor Oliver, or should I say Star Gazer." Morco wickidly said.

"You should know by now not to say my middle name in front of people, including my former secret identity name. What do you want?" I had no intention to share anything with him, but he was here so I had no choice.

"I'm just want to tell that your 'human' friends are with me along with Cadance, Shining Armour, Flurry Heart, and Princess Celestia.” That made everyone wide eyes and gasped.

“H-How did you capture them?” Twilight asked.

“Ooohhh I have my ways, seriously I couldn’t for my life capture Pinkie Pie. She’s so random that I can’t even fathom her well being.” He said while sliding his hand down his face.

“Well that whatcha get for messing with us pardner.” Applejack said.

“Anyways, I got them right here, but as you can see, they’re little tied up at the moment.” He grinned that made me gagged.

And when he moved out of the way, there they were, tied up by ropes on the ankles, knees, chests and wrists behind their backs.

The Human Twilight muffled screams says it all, “MMMMMMMHHHH!!!”

“If you don’t bring the Elements of Harmony to me, they say goodbye to your friends. HAHAHAHAHAAA!!” His evil laughter fading away when the video stopped.

“What are we going to do Brian?” Pinkie Pie said while bouncing up and down.

“Were going to Canterlot and going to save them, but we should probably need the Elements for this.” I said while closing my eyes, and sensing the Elements in the Tree of Harmony and summoning them. The Elements came in through open passage and latched onto their respective ponies.

“Ah yeah, this going be awesome! But, how are we going to do this?” Rainbow asked me.

“Were going to meet my brother at Canterlot and fight until the end.” I was confident enough that everyone could be careful and fight with everything they have.

Author's Note:

I will continue making more of this, feel free to give me pointers.

(If you don't know what Super Armor is, look up Xenoverse 2 Limit Burst, you'll see what I mean.)