• Published 24th May 2018
  • 1,512 Views, 8 Comments

Anon-A-Miss Aftermath: Tales of the Changeling Guild - PonyJoel



When Thorax mentioned to the students that stood away from the Anon-A-Miss ordeal and didn't picked on anyone affected by it, they created their own guild to take the fight against Cyberbullying and now Bullying throughout their school.

  • ...
7
 8
 1,512

First Day as the Changeling Guild!

Author's Note:

This is now the Changeling Guild portion of what's happening in Canterlot High. As everyone else is suffering, The Changeling Guild's mission is to bring back the peace and harmony within their school. It'll be tough but it will be done as time goes on.

Comment if you please.

Have a nice day/night reading.

With winter break officially over, Lyra Heartstrings texted everyone who is participating in the Changeling Guild. Among everyone that Thorax spoke before the break came challenge the good behaving students to form a guild to fight cyberbullying and bring positive energy back in the school now that it's rotting in hell. Octavia, Bon Bon, Snowflake, Bulk Biceps, Flash Sentry, Derpy, Snips, Snails, Micro, Sandalwood, Cloud Chaser, Flitter, and Gizmo will be meeting with Lyra at the bleachers to discuss their first objective for the day. Lyra even texted Vice Principal Luna to get a hold of Thorax. Thorax will be meeting with the Changeling Guild at the bleachers around 6:45. Lyra got ready and she left her home with a smile on her face. Today will be the day that Canterlot High will be going in the right direction now that Anon-A-Miss is retired and the mischievous students that caused more harm than good punished along with Diamond Tiara and her arsonist group.

It is now 6:30 in the morning, everyone that Lyra texted showed up bright and early. Thorax parked his car in the parking lot. Thorax and Chrysalis got out of the car and headed towards the bleachers where they saw the Changeling Guild. Everyone was a bit surprised that Chrysalis showed up as well. As the two approached got their pens and papers out to jot some ideas and discuss among with each other.

"Morning Changeling Guild. It's nice to see everyone in the new year. So tell us, you have any ideas or plans bring your school back to the light?" Thorax asked.

"We have some ideas but we would like to hear your ideas or pieces of advice if you don't mind," Lyra said.

"How interesting. Asking us for advice. How nice. Alright then. Since Anon-A-Miss left with a huge scar throughout your school, you would need to reunite those who hate each other to love each other again. Those who were affected by Anon-A-Miss, lend them not one hand but all hands to lift them out of their depression state. I would convince Luna and Celestia to have a friendship party for all the good times they had with each other. Those who are heavily bruised, become friends with them. When that is done then create something for everyone to see. Since internet will be dimmed for everyone, I encourage you all to let your voices be known. If you have to miss class then so be it. Don't be afraid to pull the impossible. If 2 students can create a ton of problems then just imagine a guild that can create a ton of healing and prosperity in school. I know you can achieve it. Thorax and I will help as much as we can now that I have my Changelings relax for the next few months." Chrysalis said.

"That means that you'll be coming to help us throughout each day until our voices can be heard?" Flash questioned.

"Yes. Chrysalis has already contacted Vice Principal Luna and Principal Celestia about our encouragement towards your guild. Also, we'll be working here on the school's network to make sure that some students don't try to hack our code for the school's internet." Thorax said.

"Nice!" Bon Bon shouted. "Now we can really take things to the next level!"

"It'll be awesome knowing that we can accomplish the impossible throughout the rest of the school year." Bulk Biceps said.

"Let's not forget the Friendship Games that are coming up soon. We need to have our school prepare for those Crystal Prep jerks." Octavia mentioned.

"How long till these Friendship Games start?." Thorax asked.

"Approximately 2 months from today," Gizmo said.

"Then we have no moment to lose," Lyra stated.

"Listen up, we'll create groups within your guild to start working. Team Friendship will consist of Lyra, Bon Bon, Octavia, and Vinyl. You will be making friends that are heavily affected by Anon-A-Miss. Team Planner will consist of Flash Sentry, Sandalwood, Cloud Chaser and Flitter. You will be helping out with poster designs to make your presence know. Show that there is someone willing to lend a hand. Team Support will consist of Derpy, Snips, Snails, Snowflake, and Bulk Biceps. You'll be bringing everyone together to work things out for the better. Have friends that hate each other work things out. Gizmo, I know you want to learn about coding and tracking so Thorax and I will be helping you and teach you. Also, this will help you work things out with the guild. Planning a schedule for how everyone should be doing and interacting. This will unite the guild when things start to become bad when certain outcomes don't go well." Chrysalis said.

"Let's not forget that after we teach you Gizmo, you can join any of the groups to help," Thorax stated.

"Sounds good to me," Gizmo said.

"To all of us Gizmo," Sandalwood said.

"Everyone, put your hands together!" Chrysalis shouted.

Everyone put their hands together.

"Today embarks a new day at Canterlot high. From neglect to reflect, we will help raise this school from out of the ashes of despair! On 3 we say Changelings Forever. 1, 2, 3."

"Changelings Forever!" Everyone shouted proudly.

"Move! Move! We got work to do!" Thorax cheerful shouted.

"Yea!" Everyone cheered.

Everyone in the Changeling Guild ran towards the school to get things started. Thorax and Chrysalis loved the passion the students have to change their school for the better. They walked towards the school to not only begin their day with the school's internet but to assist with the Changeling Guild.

It is now 8:00 in the morning. Lyra, Bon Bon, Octavia, and Vinyl are in geometry class. They can see in the faces of their classmates how miserable they are. They can't wait till after class to start making friendships once more. They wrote notes to pass to the other students. As the teacher wasn't looking, some students got to write their names on the notes that were being passed around. Turns out that most of the class were heavily affected by Anon-A-Miss. When the teacher turned to see her students, the faces were the same. When the teacher turned back around, Lyra and Bon Bon started to text to Gizmo the names of students that want to be their friends. Gizmo then sends emails to team Support to lend them a hand as well. Team Planner was already constructing their very own poster since they all had art class together. It's coming along pretty nicely.

It is now lunch break. The Changeling Guild brought some of the students to meet with them in a separate room. Trixie, Rumble, Gabby, Rose, Lily Valley, Dasiy and few other students joined them.

"The Great and Powerful Trixie demands to know why everyone else is doing here?"

"You're here and we're here to break the ties of hatred among each other. Do you want to suffer more and have others laugh at you form yours or anyone's humiliation?" Lyra asked.

Silence reigned for a few moments.

"That's what we thought," Bon Bon stated.

"Look, I know before the week came for winter break was hell. We all know what you guys and gals went through. We want to apologize for not being the helping hand when it got out of control but allow us to bring us together again. Allow us to help you find the light in your hearts to shine and allow love to resume throughout our school. Now we want you all to look at the ones you may have or already hurt." Flash said.

The group of students did so.

"Now find it in your heart to let go of the hatred. Find it deep down inside of you to start forgiving. Don't allow the enemy to win anymore. Fight the darkness to emerge into the light." Flash said.

The students among themselves started to shed some tears a little. Trixie went up to Flash and hugged him. She apologized for calling him Trash Sentry. Flash also returned the apology for mocking Trixie. Everyone got up and hugged each other. Apologizing to one another as things were easing up in the room. The room was filled with hate and distrust. Now it's being filled with love, trust, and friendship once more.

"If you don't mind, The Great and Powerful Trixie would like to join your guild. What is the Guild's name by the way?"

"The Changeling Guild. Dedicated to Chrysalis' Changeling Guild." Octavia said.

"She's scary," Trixie stated.

"I'm only scary when I need to be," Chrysalis said jokingly.

Trixie freaked a little as everyone laughed a bit. It didn't make her mad but made her a little upset.

"Don't take the scare seriously, it'll be a fun day to remember for a good laugh," Chrysalis said. "Everyone here, I saw the progress each of you made and I want to say you are all going in the right direction. This school is still full of hate but as everyone here slowly emerges out of the hatred and betrayal, there will be love and happiness here. No longer will there be any more pain and suffering. There will always be those out there who will bring the pain train but then there are you guys. You can bring the fight and end the madness before it ever begins a second time. Just know by working together instead of against each other, you can all succeed in the end."

All the students cheered proudly. The day went by pretty quick for them. Flash Sentry, Sandalwood, Cloud Chaser, and Flitter were setting up fliers around the school. There will be a friendship party happening this Friday in the gymnasium. The first day as a Changeling Guild went pretty well for them. They were able to bring a little peace and harmony to some students in the school. Now their main objective is to bring together as much as they can and have them settle the differences in the party. Today, Canterlot High is going in the right direction. Tomorrow they'll be taking another step forward in the right direction.