• Published 24th May 2018
  • 1,505 Views, 8 Comments

Anon-A-Miss Aftermath: Tales of the Changeling Guild - PonyJoel



When Thorax mentioned to the students that stood away from the Anon-A-Miss ordeal and didn't picked on anyone affected by it, they created their own guild to take the fight against Cyberbullying and now Bullying throughout their school.

  • ...
7
 8
 1,505

Second Day as the Changeling Guild!

Author's Note:

The Changeling Guild is already expanding after the first day. More ideas are being drawn out to help the students bond once more. Trust will be in the air sooner than later.

Comment if you please.

Have a nice day/night reading.

Morning arrived during the second day of school in the new year. The Changeling Guild is planning to build the hype of friendship for this week's party in the gymnasium. Lyra already planned out today's mission. Bulk Biceps, Sandalwood, Cloud Chaser, Flitter, and Flash would be using today's rally for inspiration. Snowflake, Trixie, Snips, and Snails would be finding other friends that truly hate each other and put them in a confession room they made for one reason only. To have them speak how they feel to make things right. Everyone else would be placing more posters and sending invitations throughout the rest of their classes of the day. Chrysalis and Thorax would be linking some sites on the school's mainframe about the party. Once all of that is done, then everything will play out nicely...hopefully.

Sandalwood, Cloud Chaser, Flitter, and Flash made their way towards the gym. Bulk Biceps carried the mics to the gym. Most of the students were still depressed and heavily stressed out from last year's crisis. Flash grabbed a mic.

"Everyone, look. I know that you are all bummed out with the Anon-A-Miss crap that happened a while back but there is no reason we as a school should be holding on to the pain. We should accept reality and move forward because the more we look back, the more pain it brings us. We can learn from our mistakes and build a better school together. A place where we can grow together as the best buds we can be for one another. If we don't come close then we'll all be drifting away."

The students remained silent. Not wanting to speak. Just to get this free period of not going to class to end quickly.

"Look! We are the Wonderbolts here in our school! We can conquer anything that stands in our way! We are not going to allow Anon-A-Miss to leave any more scars upon us when she isn't here terrorizing anymore. We now have the advantage to rebuild what was lost! We have the opportunity to change sides and become better than ever! Are you with us or are you going to let such a problem on the internet ruin your lives?"

Silence reigned until one spoke.

"I'm tired of feeling sad all the damn time! I'm sick and tired of hearing nothing but corruption here. I know Twilight took the magic away but we create the energy in our school! We build the momentum going! We are not going to remain silent anymore! I'm with Flash on this! I will not allow a little internet bug get the best of me and the better on all of us here!" Sky said.

Some of the students that sat next to Sky started the question themselves about this whole fiasco. Then others were muttering. Silence no longer reign as the talks became louder and louder. Frowns turned to smiles. Some stood up and high fived each other as they were starting to forgive each other and forget what Anon-A-Miss left behind.

"Do you believe in change?!" Cloud Chaser and Flitter yelled into the mic.

"Yea!" The crowd shouted.

"Do you believe in yourself?!"

"Yea!" The crowd shouted louder

"Then chant this with us!" Bulk Biceps shouted.

"I!"

"I!"

"I believe!"

"I believe!"

"I believe that!"

"I believe that!"

"I believe that we!"

"I believe that we!"

"I believe that we will win!"

"I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win!"

The students chanted that for 5 minutes straight. Everyone united together in the gymnasium. Those who are not in the rally were having a fight outside of the school. A riot erupted as security and the police came and split the group that attacked each other. It was order and chaos throughout the school. In the gymnasium, teachers came in and escorted the students that were getting their high spirits back slow to their classes. Some students left happy and those are in the mix of feelings. They wanted to chant to have something meaning to them. Either way, they are going in the right direction.

Trixie, Snips, Snails, and Snowflake saw the madness that happened outside. They have a huge challenge ahead of them for the day. They are not going to give up so easily so Trixie decided to have the group split up and ask the students in their separate classes to see if any are willing to make peace with each other.

Lunch break finally came. Trixie and the others came by and dragged the students that wanted to make peace out of the cafeteria while those are left behind to dwell in the past of shame, fear, and humiliation thanks to Anon-A-Miss and two special visits from Chrysalis and her Cybernetic Task Force and Shining Armor's National Guard Platoon. The students that followed Trixie, Snips, Snails, and Snowflake went into their confession room. The rest of the Changeling Guild posted more posters and signs about the Friendship Party happening this Friday coming up. So far, the students in the cafeteria didn't care enough to look at them at the very least. Not even Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash. They knew better more about friendship than all the others but they are still saddened about Sunset Shimmer and Scootaloo. Anon-A-Miss took a bigger toll on them than the rest of the school. Flash couldn't help but feel bad about them and their situation. However, the task is already on hand. Get everyone united together once more.

In the confession room, the students that hated each other were now forgiving each other. Even those that fought each other in the riot earlier today. They were seeing eye-to-eye about the situation at hand. They either hugged it out or nod in agreement. Either way, forgiveness is rising up slow but now faster. The Changeling Guild let everyone in the room know about the Friendship Party happening this Friday. At first, nobody cared about it, now nearly half the school is ecstatic about it. The Changeling Guild is rising up as they are overcoming the darkness that plagues their school...for now.

Chrysalis and Thorax watched everything through the security cameras of the school. They were both happy to see everyone thus far working together at a faster rate. Something about Canterlot High when recovering is different than most schools. Despite it having a little magic, the energy has always been there. It was just shut down. Now it's rising up and soon, no more hatred shall fill everyone's heart. Chrysalis and Thorax sent numerous links in the school's mainframe letting everyone know about the party coming up. To see even the most stubborn students can see things differently as time moves forward correcting everyone in Canterlot High.

The day went by very quickly for the Changeling Guild. Another successful day at school. Another mission completed and now day three of the Changeling Guild will change a portion of what's to come. It is something that no one would have guessed...