• Published 29th Aug 2012
  • 884 Views, 4 Comments

Observer (A choose your path story) - future pegasister



You wake up in a deserted cave with a strange lake and lighting... What will you do?

  • ...
 4
 884

Awaking

You open your eyes and slowly take in your surroundings. You are in a cave. In front of you are two twin tunnels, one going down and one going up. To your right lies a lake with a green hue that lights up the small tavern you are in, while to your left and behind you is pure darkness.

You remember absolutely nothing, as if your mind has been wiped blank... that is, you remember nothing but the fact that you want to change the world you are in. You are not sure why, but a strong sense of caution overtakes you.

You are not along in this cave.You turn around and stare behind you. A pair of yellow eyes glint in the darkness. They are not close to you, but you feel that you must get away from them. You slowly back away, until you are beside the lake with the green hue. Suddenly feeling thirsty, you lower your neck and swallow a mouthful of the cool, sweet water. You also see your reflection.

You are a...
----Griffon

----Dragon (not yet ready for publishing)

----Alicorn

-----Zebra