• Published 1st May 2018
  • 547 Views, 3 Comments

Satania in Equestria - luckyboys121



Twilight was having a nice relaxing picnic with her friends when all of a sudden a girl claiming to be a demon queen appears out of no where. Yup Twilight thought, it's going to be one of those days as she could feel her headache already starting.

  • ...
5
 3
 547

Chapter 5 An Apple Picking Demon

Applejack paced around the orchard waiting for Satania to show up. "Consarnit I knew I should have just dragged her here myself, the last thing we need is Filthy Rich's crew running into while her she's here," said Applejack. "She and Rarity already finished making her that showy over extravagant dress, at least I hope they did cause any more sparkles and she would run the risk of blinding somepony, so what in the hay is taking her so long," said Applejack but just as she said that she saw Satania's familiar red hair pop over the horizon, "Ah about time now what took you so long," she started to say before she got a full look at Satania and promptly got her question answered.

"Sorry for the delay Apple pony. I couldn't wear my new royal gown while working and after wearing that I refused to put my dull old school uniform on so we had to make a work outfit for me. What do you think?.. I know it does not quite capture my demonic beauty as well as the gown but I think it does pretty well."

Applejack stared for a minute taking this all in. Satania was wearing black pants, a black long sleeve shirt, and black boots all of which had purple accents much like her dress she wore earlier. Thankfully Rarity was sensible enough not to put sparkles on this, which makes sense as she probably wouldn't want apple juice getting on any of them and dulling there shine. Applejack thought for a moment about what she could say without offending her and said, "Um well it looks perfect for working as there aren't any extra layers to get in the way of your movement," she then had a nervous smile and hoped that Satania didn't ask any follow up questions about the colors or anything.

"Hmm well that was our idea," said Satania as she walked up to an apple tree and said, "So what measly little task are you going to waste my great demonic energy on now Apple pony."

Applejack took on somewhat of an annoyed look and said, "First of all my name's Applejack and secondly today we will harvesting apples for the pies and other goodies that will be served at Twilight's royal address to the town in a few days. That's when she plans on officially introducing you to the townsfolk so it would be best that we have plenty of snacks to keep everyone calm. There will be more stuff there as well but I'm sure Pinkie Pie well fill you in on all of that when you have your lesson with her. Anyway with Big Mac on a date with Sugar Belle, Granny Smith out with her seniors group, and Applebloom doing whatever she and her crusader friends have decided to do today I could use the help, plus this will be good to help build up your "demonic" strength so you can beat that Gabriel girl. "

"Very well then Applejack, if these apple treats will help the those ponies accept me as their new lord and master than I shall pick the best apples they have ever seen!" said Satania as she reached up to the tree and picked an apple out of it before sitting it in the basket next to it and picking another one.

Applejack thought about telling her that she couldn't exactly make the apples taste better just by picking them a different way but she decided to let it go and let her think whatever she wants as long as she works and said, "Well alrighty then I'll be over here picking some apples from these trees if you need anything." Applejack then made her way to her own tree and positioned herself to buck it when all of a sudden she heard a loud and long sigh that broke her concentration and made her fall down. She looked over at Satania and saw that she was sitting on the ground huffing and puffing like she had been working for hours.

"UHHHH THIS IS HARD HOW MANY OF THESE DUMB THINGS DO WE HAVE TO PICK!" she said before laying on ground and playing dead. Applejack walked up to her and internally screamed as she saw that Satania had only picked three apples and was acting like she had picked three hundred. "ISN'T THERE AN EASY WAY TO GET THIS DONE!" she said.

Applejack became annoyed once again but decided to calm herself before saying, "Well bipeds like you and Spike don't usually do it but me and family usually just buck the trees and the apples fall right into the baskets, though sometimes it takes two or three good kicks."

"Huh how do you do this bucking?" said Satania as she suddenly sat up confused and curious.

"Well it's simple all you do is stand in front of a tree like this and then kick the base of it with your back legs, or just legs in your case," said Applejack before getting in front of a tree and demonstrating for Satania. "Why don't you give it a try."

"Fine," she said before she got on all fours and positioned her legs in front of her tree "This isn't exactly the most regal stance but if it's easy for you pony creatures it should be easy for me too." She then kicked with both legs like Applejack did but unlike Applejack the tree barely shook and instead her legs began shaking in pain as she fell on the ground.

Applejack ran over to her concerned and saying, "Satania oh my gosh are you OK?" Satania laid there still for a few minutes before bolting upright and staring at the tree with a determined look on her face.

"How dare you, you stupid angel tree," she said before she transformed like she did earlier producing a black aura around her and horns formed on her head only this time since Twilight wasn't there to zap her the transformation continued with bat wings appearing on her back and a black pitchfork appearing in her hand. She reached the pitchfork back aiming it at the tree and said, "HOW DARE YOU HURT THE GREAT DEMON QUEEN SATANIA!" before she threw the pitchfork at the tree and hit it dead on. Applejack was just about to comment on all of this when some kind of black lightning came out of the pitchfork in-bedded in the tree and swirled around it knocking all of the apples into the ground before it moved to two of the trees around it knocking there apples to the ground before the lighting finally dissipated and everything appeared to be normal.

"Land-shakes, forget about bucking or picking just keep doing that and we'll be done in no time," said Applejack.

"Really?" said Satania before pausing and saying with her smug look, "Well of course we will now that I am actually applying my demonic energy to this simple task."

"Umm yeah let's just get to work," said Applejack as she held back her annoyance at this grandiose statement and they continued working.

Satania used her wings to fly from tree group to tree group and at each she produced a new pitch fork from her demonic aura and threw it causing all the apples to fall to the ground where Applejack quickly collected them.

*1 hour later*

"Sue Wee! I never seen an orchard get harvested this quickly. Looks like your demonic powers are already plenty strong," said Applejack who after spending some time working with her and seeing how great she did she decided to stroke her ego somewhat.

"OF COURSE IT IS AFTER ALL I AM THE GREAT ARCH DEMON SATANIA!" said Satania as she landed in front of Applejack before saying, "But I do feel as thew my demonic energy has increased at least somewhat so....thanks for the training session."

Applejack, somewhat stunned at seeing this genuine act of kindness come from her, decided to stroke her ego further and gave a mock bow saying, "It was my pleasure Miss Satania and anytime you would like to train some more I would be honored to have you pitch in again."

Applejack then looked up to see Satania was stifling a laugh and just as Applejack was kicking herself for being nice to her she said, "Yes I would be happy to "pitch" in," before holding one of her pitch forks and laughing herself silly.

Applejack then realized that she had accidentally made a pun and she decided to laugh as well, not because the pun was funny, as she actually found it terrible, but because it made Satania happy.

Author's Note:

So one hard days work and a bad pun later Satania and Applejack have now bounded and become friends. Who will the Arch-Demon train with next and can she beat the odds and make friends with them as well? Find out next chapter. Any constructive criticism is see you next time (also sorry if this chapter does not flow as well as the others. I honestly was struggling with how she and Applejack would interact and I had some stuff come up and had to walk away from the chapter before coming back to it in a different head space then when I started so that didn't help either but I hope it's still enjoyable