• Published 1st May 2018
  • 547 Views, 3 Comments

Satania in Equestria - luckyboys121



Twilight was having a nice relaxing picnic with her friends when all of a sudden a girl claiming to be a demon queen appears out of no where. Yup Twilight thought, it's going to be one of those days as she could feel her headache already starting.

  • ...
5
 3
 547

Chapter 2 The Demon's Trip to the Castle and a Ponies spell

Satania began, "Now the tale of my greatness begins when...."

"HOLD ON! If we are going to have to sit through this we should at least be comfortable... how about we go back to Twilight's castle." said Rainbow Dash

"Rainbow Dash. I don't think "sit through" is the best way to describe our new friend telling her story," said Fluttershy.

"FINE. Listen to her story then," said Rainbow.

"Regardless of Rainbow Dash's lack of tact she is right darlings. If we are going to be hearing this for awhile it would be best to do so in our cutie mark thrones rather than on the muddy ground." said Rarity.

The other ponies nodded in agreement before Twilight turned to Satania, "That sounds good with me... Are you ok with that Satania." When Twilight looked at her though she saw that Satania was just standing there mouth agape in shock.

"HOLD ON YOU LITTLE HORSE THINGS HAVE THRONES," she then gestured at Twilight, "And you purple one YOU have a castle!"

Twilight sighed not just at rudeness the of Satania's statement but at the fear that once again someone is going to start treating her differently once they find out she is a princess. "First of all we are not "horse things" we are ponies, secondly my name is Twilight Sparkle, but you can just call me Twilight, and finally yes I do have a castle and thrones because I am the princess of friendship and it is my duty to, with the help of my friends here, spread the magic of friendship all across this land." she then prepared herself for the sudden gush of someone meeting a princess. Instead she got something else.

"That sounds cool. I'll have to take note of your castle's design as it might have something useful for when I become demon queen and build my castle, though I will not be building it myself as I will have a loyal army of servants to do stuff like that for me..." and she just kept going on and on about her future demon castle as they walked.

Twilight was a little a gasp as while yes Satania's shameless shelf promotion was a little annoying it was no where near as bad as the freak out she gets whenever she tells someone she is a princess. Don't get me wrong she thought, it was a huge honor becoming a princess and she absolutely loved getting to help Equestria, but it was hard sometimes seeing everyone fawn over you, ask for you autograph, and just everything. That's why she liked hanging out with her friends so much as it felt nice to be treated like a normal pony again even just for a bit. But this Satania person is so self absorbed that she does not care about the accomplishments of those around her as to her they are nothing compared to her own, maybe that's why Starlight liked hanging out with Trixie so much because Trixie is so rapped up in herself to care about Starlight's past Twilight thought. Either way she was starting to think that maybe this day would not be so bad.

"Alright we are here." said Twilight as they reached the front of the castle. Luckily the Rainbow Falls traders exchange was going on today so most of the town was empty and they did not have to explain Satania to anyone else on the way there. Starlight and Trixie had even gone in order to try and trade some of Trixie's old one pony magic trick props for some more two pony magic trick for stuff them to use together so they would the castle all to themselves too.

"Hmm. It's pretty nice. A little small but that's to be expected with a castle for ponies, anyway let's go in so you can here my amazing tale," said Satania.

Twilight opened the castle door and led the way to throne room as she again felt maybe Satania's ego wasn't so bad but that thought was quickly forgotten about as when they reached the throne room Satania burst right into Twilight throne and plopped down on it with her legs crossed and her hand covering one of her eyes in some kind of over dramatic pose to try and look cool. At this Twilight started mentally kicking herself for thinking she was not so bad. Before she could say anything Applejack spoke up.

"Now you just stay and get comfortable mam. We need to discuss something real quick," she then led everyone into the hall.

"Fine, but be quick I swear you will be regretting every moment you put off hearing my amazing and fantastic story." said Satania as they left.

Once they all were in the hallway Twilight spoke up, "What is it Applejack?"

"Yeah I mean you seriously can't still think she's a threat after seeing Twilight knock her out in one blow," said Rainbow.

"It's not that. I just do not think we can trust her is all," said Applejack.

"Now it's not very nice to just say she's lying with no proof." said Fluttershy.

"No not like that I just mean that her ego is so bloated that her version of her story is probably gonnah be different from how it actually happened," said Applejack.

"OH. That seems fair," said Fluttershy.

"Ok but what are we to do. If we try and say all this to her she is just going to get offended and might not tell us anything at all," said Rarity.

"That and I think her version of the story is probably gonnah be way more fun to hear than the truth," said Pinkie Pie with an innocent smile.

"There might be a way we can hear booth." said Twilight as she got an idea. The rest of the group looked at her confused so she explained, "I recently learned a new type of truth of spell, unlike most it doesn't force the pony it is cast on to say the truth. Instead it works more like a translator spell in that the caster and anyone she choices will hear the full truth of what somepony is saying in there head while the pony it was cast on is talking. That way we can hear what she's saying and what it really means while not letting her know."

"Nice work Twi I know you would have a spell or something when I called you hear now get to casting so we can find out her deal," said Applejack.

Twilight nodded, charged her horn, and let her out a wisp of magic that flew into the throne room and hit Satania. Luckily she seemed to doze off while bored and waiting for the mane six to return so she didn't notice. "All right," said Twilight, "Let's hear what she has to say and how we can help her."

Author's Note:

So now Satania is in the castle of friendship ready to explain everything to the mane 6. I initially planned on having her actually tell the story of Gabrial Dropout in this chapter but as I was writing the build up to it the chapter just kept getting longer and longer to the point where I felt like this was a good cut off point so I am sorry if it feels a little weak compared to the first chapter. Anyway once again this is my first real fanfic and I am open to constructive criticism and I hope to see you in the next chapter.