• Published 11th Aug 2012
  • 595 Views, 13 Comments

The Finding Of Order - NaughtSought



An OC has been found in the land of equestria. Pinkie, Twilight and more must take him down.

  • ...
 13
 595

Chapter 3

Princess Celestia and Luna made their way through Ponyville; their eyes scanning around for signs of Order. However this posed a problem due to the lack of disorder in the town. As they crossed the center of town;; dozens of eyes upon them, they spotted a disturbance. Pinkie was bouncing along a path toward Carousel Boutique. This wasnt the disturbance though. What was the disturbance was the slivers of energy that seemed to be radiating from the building itself. The alicorn sisters stared in horror for a moment before they bolted toward the boutique.


On the other side of Ponyville, Rainbow Dash was in a bit of a bind. Somepony had decided to be funny and rile up the clouds near the Everfree Forest and she had been forced to fix them. As she caught the last cloud and sent it on its way, she happened to glance down and spotted Fluttershy carrying a large round object. Flying down, Rainbow Dash saw what exactly it was. It was a giant cookie!

"What are you up to?" asked Dash, a quizzical look on her face.

Fluttershy jumped a few hooves into the air, letting out a small squeak. "I'm sorry! It's not my fault!" she squealed hiding behind the giant cookie. "I was just on my way to give this to arackn-"

Rainbow Dash's quizzical expression turned into a frown. "Who is that? I've never heard of them before."

A look of comprehension came across Fluttershy's face but quickly changed to confusion "What do you mean you've never heard of him before? He has been in Ponyville for years?"

Suddenly Rainbow Dash understood "I told him not to involve us!" she yelled flying over to a nearby tree and kicking it.

From out of nowhere a rip appeared beside the tree she kicked and inside it appeared a small room "I know you are in there!" Dash yelled "And I told you not to bring us into your stories!"

From off to the side just out of sight came a male voice. "Is that you Rainbow? I'm busy reading! What are you talking about!?"

Rainbow Dash flew inside leaving Fluttershy gaping at what she was witnessing. She heard a faint thump then a strangled cry come from the room then the sound of hushed whispers. Just as Fluttershy was about to go in and see what happened, Rainbow Dash flew back out.

"I knew it! I knew it!" yelled Dash, fumes rising from her ears. "Fluttershy, you go deliver that cookie to arac-whatever and then go home!"

"What about you?" questioned Fluttershy to which Dash only set her face into a determined frown before flying off leaving the tear in reality to continue remaining open.


Twilight feared the worst. When she saw the mysterious pony enter Rarity's boutique she didn't know what to expect when she made it inside. However this still did not prepare her for what she would find.

Entering the building she found the main room deserted. Looking around she saw everything in pristine order, this did not tell her much though as Rarity generally kept her shop in the best shape it could be in. As Twilight continued to make her way inside she could hear voices coming from the back room. Without thinking of the consequences, she burst through the door; magic flaring through her horn ready to do whatever she could. What she was met with, she did not expect.

Rarity was standing in the center of the room with her back to Twilight. Her horn was also lit with a purple glow surrounding it. "-And another thing. What were you meaning by cleaning up my mess?! I keep my shop in pristine order and I do not need somepony I have never seen or heard of cleaning up what is not a mess!

Twilight stared ahead at the bearer of Rarity's wrath and saw a sight she did not expect she would ever see again. Ahead of her was a colt that was standing up on his hind hooves although this was not by his choice. Rarity had used her magic to bind him up in ribbon and prevent his movement. He also was obviously trying to hide himself from Twilight as he had his head turned in such a way that if it wasn't for Rarity having just moved aside, Twilight would only have seen his mane and little else of his face.

As it was, Twilight could now get a proper look at him. His coat was a light shade of brownish amber just a tad lighter than Time Turner's. His mane was disheveled and if Twilight would have to compare it to anything, she would say it looked like hers when she hadn't brushed it. and instead let it fall down across her face. It was shaded a very dark brown, almost black except for how it caught the light of the boutique showing its actual color. His tail was a different color from his mane, a light shade of blue that she assumed was dyed. His wings covered his cutie mark and; except for a light coloring of grey, she could see nothing else of it. As she looked into his blue eyes, she could not help but be unnerved. While his eyes showed his nervousness at the current situation, they also seemed to betray another emotion. Twilight couldn't help but feel like she had just glimpsed into an unending abyss that seemed to give off some raw, unfettered emotion she couldn't place.

"Excuse me. Ms. Sparkle?" spoke up the colt snapping her out of her staring "Could you tell Ms. Rarity here to let go of me? I meant her no ill will."

Rarity turned to look at Twilight awaiting her say-so of whether to let him go. Twilight slowly nodded her head and Rarity let the magic fade and the ribbons fall to the ground.

The colt stood up and looked at both Twilight and Rarity. "Well this choice of venue could have gone better huh?" he grinned sheepishly.

"So you admit to being the one we are searching for?" asked Twilight prepared to channel magic if the colt planned to escape.

The colt then grinned "I admit to nothing, but what do you mean we? Rarity had nothing to do with you until just this second. I assume you mean Pinkie Pie but where could she be?"

At this moment, Twilight could not have known that not only had Pinkie gotten lost walking through the door, but that they were all about to be visited by a angered Rainbow Dash and two scared Princesses. This was not what was on her mind though. "How did you know I was with Pinkie?" she asked

The colt laughed. "Call it a hunch or what have you but I feel that I need to leave this instant. Give my regards to Celestia and Luna. Oh and you might want to duck."

Then the wall to the boutique exploded inwards.