• Published 25th Jul 2012
  • 3,721 Views, 50 Comments

Phineas and Ferb- Across the Equestrian Dimension - BronyGirl



The Mane 6 and the Cutie Mark Crusaders are taken to the Phineas and Ferb universe.

  • ...
10
 50
 3,721

Agent P and Doof in Equestria!

Agent P hid behind Phineas and Ferb's tree as the brothers were building something. The tree slid open, revealing a secret tunnel. The monotreme slipped down until he was in his lair. In front of his desk was a video screen with Major Monogram, an old guy with a monobrow.
"Agent P, portals have appeared all over the Tri-State Area, and we believe it's Doofenshmirtz's doing." it went to a clip of a polychromatic pegasus flying through a portal, then back to Monogram. "We're very confused as to what this means, as we thought he had retired the Other-Dimension-Inator. Bottom line is, get in there and stop him!"
Agent P stared over at the wall, which had been ruined by Sweetie Belle.
"Oh, you can just ignore that. We'll have that fixed in a jiffy."
Agent P ran over to the tube, which sucked him up it.
For a moment, he was traveling through space, until he landed on the deck of Doofenshmirtz's apartment.
"Perry the Platypus! How unexpected of you to come! And by unexpected, I mean COMPLETELY EXPECTED!!" he screeched as a metal cage slammed down over the platypus.
"So, Perry, you might be wondering why I am using my Other-Dimension-Inator? Well, I'm not! Surprise! I have instead, built a machine to create portals to Equestria!"
Agent P chattered angrily.
"Why would I want to do this, you ask? Well, when I was just a boy in Gimmelshtump, there was one show I loved: My Little Pony. However, whenever I tried to watch it, my father called me a schnitzel and unmanly. That is why I have built a machine to destroy the world of My Little Pony forever!" he yelled.
Then his robot, Norm rolled in a machine that looked exactly like his Other Dimension Inator.
"Say hello to the...Equestria-Inator!" said Doofenshmirtz, standing near it.
Then he felt a kick on his neck, knocking him down.
"Perry the Platypus! How did you escape?"
The monotreme chattered and pointed toward the cage. Half the bars were sawn off.
Then Doof jumped up, pressing the button on the remote he was holding.
"Haha Perry the Platypus, you are too late!"
A pink laser beam shot out and engulfed the two in a pink bubble.
"Hmmm," said Doof, scratching his chin, "I didn't think the laser would be pink."
Then the bubble exploded.
Norm came out with a basket of muffins and screws.
"Sir? You wanted some refreshments?" He looked around, and seeing his boss not there, he shrugged his metal shoulders and went back inside.
* * * * * *
Perry and Doof woke up on a large field with a cliff falling steeply . Doof sat up and scratched his head.
"Um, Perry, do you have any ide- oh, we're in Equestria." then it hit him. "HA! Perry the Platypus, I have defeated you! My evil plan has worked!" the semi aquatic mammal chittered.
Then Doof noticed something coming up the cliff.
"Could it be? It's a pony!"
Indeed, it was a pony. But it was a very important pony. She, was a very important mare. She was, in fact, Princess Celestia. She had come to the field to sit for a while by herself. When she noticed the two humans, at first she mistook them for ponies, and was extremely annoyed that anypony was in her private field. However, as she got closer, she realized they were not ponies.
Her mouth fell open. These were things she had not seen for centuries, not since the second Human War. These were...humans!
She flew up to them, a dark expression on her face.
Perry noticed....something flying up the cliff quickly. When it landed, it glared at them.
"I am Princess Celestia, Monarch of Equestria. What business have you here, human," she looked down at Perry, "and platypus?"
Doofenshmirtz stared at her.
"What are you?" Celestia facehoofed.
"I am an Alicorn, one of the elite ponies who are a mix of pegasus, unicorn and earth pony. All alicorns rule over Equestria."
Doof just kept staring. Celestia sighed deeply.
Then she used her horn to pick them both up in telekinesis.
She teleported them all to the Great Hall of the Royal Castle.
Princess Luna was sitting there, so when her sister and a human suddenly appeared, she shrieked and dropped the thing she was holding.
"AAH! Sister! Give us some warning next time thou decideth to 'drop in!'"
Princess Celestia laughed and pushed Doof into a chair.
"Is that a human?" asked Luna in amazement.
"Yes sister, I found them on my cliff."
Luna tilted her head.
"What doest thou mean, them? We only see one human."
Celestia used her magic to set Perry down on the cold, stone floor.
Luna gasped.
"Oh sister, that thing ist adorable!"
Celestia smiled, then sat down next to her sister.
"Human, tell us why you have invaded the sanctuary of Equestria." it was not a question, it was an order.
Doof squirmed under their stares.
"Invaded? What do you mean? I just built a machine to destroy Equestria."
Then he covered his mouth, while Perry rolled his eyes.
Luna asked harshly, interrupting her sister, "WHAT doest thou meanst, a machine to destroy the peaceful land of Equestria?"
Doof shrinked in his seat. "Um, he called me a schnitzel!" he yelled randomly.
Celestia wrinkled her nose.
"Who called you a schnitzel? And why would someone call you a delicacy from Germaney?"
Doof explained, "In Drusselstein, being called a schnitzel means being called an unmanly wimp. And it was my father who called me that."
Luna said, "We arest sorry thou's father insulted thou, but that doest not excuse building a machine to destroy Equestria."
Doof just shrank back.
Celestia sighed. "You do not seem like an enemy, so we will simply leave you in the dungeons."
Doof's eyes widen. "What? But, what did I do?"
Celestia rolled her immortal eyes.
"Let us see: you infiltrated Equestria and you threatened to destroy us. Now, what to do with the platypus?"
She asked Luna.
"We should simply let him go, he hast not wronged us."
Celestia waved for the semi-aquatic mammal to leave. He saluted them, and flew out the door on a hang-glider.
Luna d-awwwed.