• Published 25th Jul 2012
  • 3,721 Views, 50 Comments

Phineas and Ferb- Across the Equestrian Dimension - BronyGirl



The Mane 6 and the Cutie Mark Crusaders are taken to the Phineas and Ferb universe.

  • ...
10
 50
 3,721

Twilight and Scootaloo

As Twilight walked through the quaint town of Ponyville; she wondered where her colorful maned friend could be. She scanned the cloud line for any sign of her, but no, the rainbow Pegasus wasn’t taking a cloud nap today.

“Darn it,” Twilight thought, “If I don’t find Rainbow soon, there’s going to be a big problem, since Princess Luna asked to talk to her. And Luna isn't the best at anger management.” So she decided to see whether Applejack knew where Rainbow was.

She trotted up to the Apple family farm, where Applejack was busy bucking apples. As soon as she saw her friend, however, she stopped and wiped off her forehead.

“Well, howdy Twilight. What brings you ‘round these parts?” asked Applejack in a familiar southern drawl.

“Have you seen Rainbow Dash? Princess Luna requested her, but I haven't seen her."

Applejack cocked her head for a moment while she thought.

"Wha, no Twilight, ah haven't seen her since she came for some cider a while ago." said the orange earth pony.

"Thanks. So you're absolutely sure you haven't seen her in the last oh, two hours?."

"Sorry Twa, ah'm sure." said the mare, enunciating clearly.

Twilight snorted angrily and ran of.

Applejack stared at her purple friend disappearing into the distance.

"That was weird." she said.

"Eeyup." said Big mac, who had somehow appeared next to her.

* * * * * * * *

Twilight ran to Fluttershy's cottage. She was very worried now. Where the heck could her friend be? She knocked on the door of the cute woodsy house Fluttershy owned. A yellow Pegasus mare came to the door, only poking her head out.

"Oh it's you Twilight," she whispered, opening the door the rest of the way. "Do you need something?"

"Oh hello Fluttershy," Twilight said. "Would you happen to know where Rainbow Dash is? She's due for an audience with Luna."

The pink maned pony shook her head. she withdrew from the door and made to close it but before she could, a small orange Pegasus popped her head out from behind Fluttershy.

Scootaloo asked,

"You're looking for Rainbow Dash? Can I come with you?"

Twilight was hesitant. Should she let the little filly come with her? Well, she did seem so eager to help.

"Alright," twilight said, "But here's a rule: you absolutely have to do what I say."

The filly nodded her head eagerly. Twilight grinned and she and Scootaloo walked away from Fluttershy's cottage.

"So Scootaloo, do you have any idea where Rainbow could be?" asked Twilight.

"Well, we could try looking at her very favorite spot," said the Pegasus with a little grin, "The cloud mall!"

"Um, Scootaloo, I can't fly or walk on clouds." said Twilight in a very "Duh" voice.

"Well, Twilight, aren't you a unicorn? Cast a flight spell on yourself or a walk on clouds spell!" said the orange filly in the same "Duh" voice.

Twilight facehoofed at her own ridiculousness and for a second her horn glowed with magic. Then a pair of purple wings appeared on her back.

"Can you fly okay on your own?" she asked the filly.

"Yeah." nodded Scootaloo.

* * * * * * * *

When they landed on the ground outside the Cloudsdale Shopping Center, everypony stared at the "alicorn". One stallion bowed down on the cloud fluff.

"W-were you s-s-sent b-by the p-p-p-princess?" said the poor frightened stallion.
"relax," Twilight said with a laugh. "I'm just a unicorn who gave herself wings with her magic."

The pegasus stallion just shivered more.
"You can all get up now," said Scootaloo.

They didn't pay any attention and kept shivering.
"Honestly," Scootaloo said, "These ponies do not have backbones."

Twilight nodded and opened the door using her magic. Scootaloo smiled at her and then they trotted inside the mall.

"So, where would Rainbow go in this mall?" asked Twilight, looking down at the filly curiously.

"Um, Rainbow really likes Cloud Julius, which is a smoothie shop. We could check around that area." said Scootaloo.

"Okay thanks!" said the unicorn cheerily, smiling at her sorta-new friend. Scootaloo grinned back.

"RD was right, Twilight. You are pretty nice-" Twilight smiled happily "-for an egghead!" Scootaloo fell over laughing, while Twilight just rolled her eyes at the foalish humor.

"Now, minus the sarcasm please, lets go!" said the annoyed unicorn.
* * * * * *

When Rainbow wasn't at Cloud Julius, they tried Flap, a pegasus clothes store. When she wasn't there, Twilight suggested Barns and Nobles, the all-inclusive bookstore. But when they had looked all over the mall and there wasn't any sign of Rainbow, they sat down on a bench.

"Oh Twilight we were so sure!" said the filly.
"Yeah Scootaloo. I'm sorry. I don't know where she could be."
Twilight noticed the Pegasus staring at a swirly hole down a corridor.
"Let's go through that portal Twilight!"
And with that ridiculous statement, she was off. She zoomed through the portal before Twilight could stop her. Twilight knew it wasn't a good idea, but she couldn't help it. She went after the filly through the portal to the Phineas and Ferb dimension.
* * * * * * *

Scootaloo's POV

For a while I was tumbling through the air and -embarrassingly enough- screamed a lot. I landed with an oomph on hard metal-y floor.

"Ow." I moaned, rubbing her flank. "That hurts."

Then I looked up and realized it was going to hurt a lot more unless I moved. So I scrambled out of the way, since I had no desire to become Scoot-a-pancake. Still, even though I was out of Pancake range, I flinched when Twilight landed next to me with a thud.

"Hi Twilight." I said. "You still have your magic wings?"

Twilight nodded.

"Good," I said with a laugh, "Because it looks like going up that is the only way out of here."

I gestured to a green tube and laughed when she saw Twilight gulp. It took a moment of persuasion to get Twilight up it. (Persuasion Scootaloo's way means hoof-tugging, kicking and name-calling.) But eventually the (slightly beat-up) unicorn and me got up the greenish tube.

And what they saw at the top was a pretty amazing sight.