• Published 9th Apr 2018
  • 1,961 Views, 8 Comments

FlutterDash Funsies - lolnewsPegasus



My compilation of many oneshots of Flutters and Dashy being really gay for each other.

  • ...
6
 8
 1,961

Offering Scootaloo Advice

Author's Note:

Annndddddd, I don't know what I was doing with this, but I wanted to attempt a take on Scootaloo's "eww, mushy stuff" reaction to Dashie and Flutters.

Also, they're aged up, with the CMC being close to the age brackets of the Mane 6 [well, what age they're in during S02]

Enjoy nonetheless!

Scootaloo trotted up to where she saw Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, underneath a tree, the former feeding her pet tortoise Tank while the latter watching over her pet bunny Angel as he approached a group of does.

The orange mare had a mischievous grin growing on her face as she realized what she could do: prank her honorary big sister and her marefriend. So she sneaked up to the tree behind the two older mares and waited patiently.

Fluttershy called out to Angel. “Angel bunny, be careful!”

“Relax, babe,” Rainbow Dash said, softly patting her wing on Fluttershy’s back as she continued doting on her bunny. “He’s fine, if not lonely and pining for a mate of his own.” Rainbow Dash got confused. “We’re not making him jealous, are we?”

“Dashie, he’s a rabbit,” Fluttershy replied. “You know what ‘breed like rabbits’ means, right?”

Rainbow Dash turned red. “It’s a good thing we’re horses…” She shook it off, adding “Well, who knows, maybe he’s rusty with the stuff, you know?”

“It’s not about that,” Fluttershy sighed. “I think those aren’t rabbits.”

“But they look like long-eared rats--”

“They could be hares,” Fluttershy said. “Hares have wider ears, and they don’t dig burrows, but what I’m worried is that if they are hares, and that there’s a male around.”

One of the does called out, and Fluttershy’s concerns were true, those were hares, and that there was a nearby male. The male approached Angel, looked at the smaller rabbit, and snickered at him.

“Uh oh, he’s gonna get creamed.” Rainbow Dash gulped.

“I bet you’re talking about Angel, but I’m worried about the--”

Thump. The male hare was hit with a bucket out of nowhere. He hissed at Angel, who bounced off laughing at the hares.

“Oh crap.” Rainbow Dash said.

Fluttershy trotted towards Angel and took the bucket. “Angel bunny! Where on Equestria did you get this?”

Angel pointed at where the cottage was.

“Is this the chicken feed bucket?” Fluttershy asked. Angel nodded.

“Go back to the tree.” Fluttershy sternly said. Angel tried to squeak out a complaint but Fluttershy tapped her hoof on the ground. Angel knew not to get his owner mad, because that will lead to no cake for a week or two. So he ran back to the tree.

Fluttershy walked over to the hare who was trying to touch his head. He got a bump from the hit that Angel delivered, courtesy of the spoiled rabbit’s tendency to pull things out of nowhere to use as a weapon.

She calmly approached the hare, and took out from her saddlebag a small lump of ice. “It’s okay, Mr. Hare, this will not hurt much.” She gently applied pressure on the bump with the ice, which stung the hare at first, but then soothed the pain.

Rainbow Dash looked at the frustrated rabbit and sighed. She flicked Angel’s ear, and got his attention, and said “Yo, I know where you--”

“Kablam!”

Scootaloo’s scream was enough to startle Angel, who scurried away to a returning Fluttershy, and Tank, who stopped eating the lettuce Rainbow fed him and hid inside his shell.

However, her main target, Rainbow Dash, looked at the younger mare who was wearing a makeshift leaf mane, with zero signs of being fazed.

“Nothing?” Scootaloo squeaked.

“Nope.” Rainbow Dash said. “But good thing my Flutter-butter isn’t here. You could have done something to her, but I’m not going to like that.”

Scootaloo removed her leaf mane and smiled. “You look awesome today, like more awesome than usual--”

“Alright, what do you want, Scoot?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“I want you and Fluttershy to uh,” Scootaloo said, taking out an envelope. “My aunts are busy then, so I wanted you two to take their place.”

Rainbow Dash took the letter. She read the contents and her jaw dropped. “Oh, Flutters!”

“Coming Rainy-snuggles!” Fluttershy said, walking to sit beside Rainbow Dash. Angel followed her, looking at Scootaloo with an angry expression in his adorable rabbit face.

“What’s this?” Fluttershy asked. Her eyes widened.

“Scootaloo!” Fluttershy exclaimed. “You got drafted to Night Guard!”

“Yep!” Scootaloo boasted proudly, unfurling her bat wings. “I was surprised Princess Luna caught wind of what happened back when us Crusaders were helping Twilight with her usual ideas. Well, surprised she didn’t get mad at either Twilight or us, that is.”

“That Princess Luna knows us through our dreams,” Rainbow Dash said. “But it’s amazing she considered how your new wings would change your flying strength. After all, you improved almost as much as Flutters did when we siphoned the water to Cloudsdale…” she said, nuzzling her other half.

“Oh, Dashie, you knew you couldn’t do it without me…” Fluttershy said back, nibbling Rainbow’s ear.

“Eugh, not now,” Scootaloo said, sticking her tongue out. “But back to the question: are you willing to take my aunts' place in the induction ceremony? Provided I ace the training, of course.”

“Sure, squirt.” Rainbow Dash said, ruffling Scootaloo’s hair. “Plus, we could fool those wig-wearing kooks at Canterlot, me and Flutters being your moms and all,” she added with a mischievous laugh.

“Dashie, are you going to exploit the family discount offers?” Fluttershy asked suspiciously.

“What? Donut Joe’s is the only place we can afford eating in, and he’s still mad about last time when Applejack and I had a doughnut eating race.” Rainbow Dash retorted. “Plus, you remember the last time we tried a fancy restaurant? The servings were as big as the amount of cat food that Rarity gives to Opal…” she paused, looking for signs of the fashionista’s cat. Opal for some reason hated Rainbow Dash. “That cat…”

“Rainbow, give her a chance.” Fluttershy said, trying to hush the other mare’s badmouthing of Rarity’s cat.

“Uh, Flutters?” Scootaloo said, interrupting. “Last time we pet-sat Opal, we had to go to you for help.”

“But you Crusaders couldn’t even take care of Tank…” Rainbow said, deadpan. “And he only eats once a week…” She turned to Tank, who finished his food, and picked him up. “Well, he eats like a fat snake when he eats…”

“Anyway, Scootaloo…” Fluttershy said, changing the subject. “How’s that thing you wanted to do with Sweetie Belle?”

Scootaloo turned red. “I still don’t know how to tell her, and she’s moving to Canterlot to start rehearsing with that cello mare and her friends, I don’t wanna end up freaking her out at such a big moment for her…”

“Oh dear,” Fluttershy said, “Sweetie is your friend, she would understand.”

“Plus, you have an edge over these dunderhead colts in Ponyville.” Rainbow Dash added. “Other than being a mare who knows what makes mares tick…”

“Rainbow…” Scoots said impatiently.

“You’re her friend and she knows you.” Rainbow said. “But that’s also a potential speed bump. Because that’s what made Flutters scared to ask me out.”

“You’re going to have to make the jump, Scootaloo.” Fluttershy said. “And also get used to the things you call mushy. You look like Rainbow when she started noticing Rarity and Applejack nuzzling each other, heeheehee.”

Rainbow rolled her eyes. “Flutters, c’mon. You’re making me look less cool.”

“I think you’re cool no matter what.” Fluttershy said, nuzzling the daredevil.

“Eugh, alright, alright.” Scootaloo said, taking off. “I’ll ask her out…”