• Published 9th Apr 2018
  • 1,960 Views, 8 Comments

FlutterDash Funsies - lolnewsPegasus



My compilation of many oneshots of Flutters and Dashy being really gay for each other.

  • ...
6
 8
 1,960

[EQG] Sundaes, Or: Pinkie Needs To Chill

Author's Note:

Hello, I managed to stumble upon this short while rummaging through the fragments I had lying around in the form of doc format files

I polished it up and edited it so it would be nice as a oneshot. The FlutterDash is mild in this one, I apologize. Pinkie should too, for making them clam up more than supposedly.

“Umm…” Fluttershy asked. “Rainbow? Aaaah~”

Fluttershy took a scoop out of her strawberry sundae and pointed the spoon to Rainbow.

“Umm, okay.” Rainbow replied, opening her mouth to eat the spoonful.

Rainbow’s eyes widened, tasting Fluttershy’s favorite toppings, from dried rice and sprinkles to cookie crumbs and jelly beans. “Boy, those cookies Pinkie baked are amazing.”

Rainbow looked at Fluttershy and took a scoop of her cookies and cream sundae and pointed the spoon at Fluttershy. “Aaaaah~”

Fluttershy ate the spoonful, tasting the simplistic but familiar marshmallows, Skittles bits and fudge that Dash took a liking to. “Yummy…”

Pinkie looked on to the two childhood friends sharing their sundaes. “Oh boy, do you see what I’m seeing, Rarity?”

Rarity nodded as she cooed in admiration, “Why of course, Pinkie Pie dear. Our shy beast lover and our resident football star, who’d have thought~”

“Rares…” Applejack said. “I thought we’re gonna watch the Crusaders together…” she added as she waved three alarm sensors around.

“Wait, why are they wearing those alarm bracelets again?” Sunset asked, taking notice off of her copy of Primus Shrugged, a book rumored to be translated from the runes of a giant machine. “The ones that blare out deafening alarms once they move far away enough from those things you’re holding?”

“Because of what they did last Friday,” Rarity sighed, giving Sunset a photo of the school’s hallways painted messily. “They were supposed to paint the backdrop for the upcoming grade school play…”

Sunset looked towards the culprits in question, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle, sitting down and looking annoyed. “Well, they’re off the things during school hours, right?”

“Yeah, but that doesn’t make miss Cheerilee feel better,” Applejack answered. “If it weren’t for her, their punishments wouldn’t be limited to this. Hear that, girls? You owe miss Cheerilee a big deal!”

“Yes, Applejack(Big Sis).” The three said in unison, looking more down in the dumps now than annoyed.

“I sure feel bad for those three, Rainbow.” Fluttershy said as she ate some of her sundae.

“They did paint the halls with whatever the heck they painted…” Rainbow added, taking a taste of hers as well. “Although, the teacher who busted them is infamous for giving severe punishments for the tiniest thing.”

“Um, Dashie?” Fluttershy asked, holding out her last scoop.

Rainbow closed her eyes and opened her mouth, taking in the scoop of strawberry sundae.

She then took her last scoop of her ice cream and gave it to Fluttershy. The shy girl ate the scoop Rainbow offered, and she delightfully moaned, “Mmmm~!”

The two ice-cream-eating girls shared a momentary gaze. Their faces moving closer to each other.

Only for Pinkie to completely ruin the mood with a party popper.

“Three cheers for the cutest love story ever!” she exclaimed.

Rainbow and Fluttershy then turned away from each other, with a swath of red dominating their cheeks.

“Pinkie.” Sunset said, flipping through a page of her book. “You’re making them nervous.”

“Nonsense!” Pinkie said as she ate one box of her intended ultra-sugary chocolate chip chocolate cookies too many, which made her jackhammer-motion instead of walk. “T-h-e-y-’-r-e g-o-n-n-a b-e f-i-n-e--”

To which, Rarity and Applejack took her and dragged her off. “That’s it, you!” Rarity huffed. “We’re taking you to your sister!”

“Her geode treatment ought ‘a sober ya up!” Applejack added. As they hauled the pink menace off to Maud’s group, the orchard girl took notice of Twilight arriving with a pile of books in her hands, and another pile of books in a wheelbarrow pulled by her puppy Spike. “Hey, Twi! Mind if ya watch the three Crusaders before they done do somethin’ stupid? Thanks!”

The bookish girl could only nod in surprise. She then held onto her pile of books and walked to where the Crusaders were.

“Hello, girls!” Twilight said, as she pushed her glasses back in place. “So sorry, your sisters had to bring Pinkie Pie to her sister, long story.” She then opened the first book in her smaller pile, titled A Spring To Remember: The Origins of Spring Theory and searched for the bookmarked page.

“Yep this will be a bad idea…” Rainbow Dash sighed. “Ayo Twilight, give us those alarm things, me and Flutters are gonna watch the squirts!”

The bookworm then wordlessly handed the two dessert-eating girls the alarms for the Crusaders’ bracelets and headed back to her bookpile, which Spike decided to use as a bed while staring at Twilight with sad eyes. “Okay… you can go on my lap…”

After Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy finished their sundaes, they went and accompanied the pouting Crusaders, to try and cheer them up.

“Alright, squirts,” Rainbow Dash said, sitting down with them. “You want to talk about what happened?”

“You have to tell us the truth, ok girls?” Fluttershy added, sitting right beside Rainbow Dash who wrapped her arm around the pinkette. “That way, we can clarify to your teacher, Miss Cherilee, so she can help you.”

Sunset looked on to the two girls with the Crusaders and smiled. “Sure hope those two can just pony up to each other…” she mused.