• Published 10th Apr 2018
  • 500 Views, 4 Comments

Guardians Of Hope - Onyx_The_Wolf



An Error destroys Justin’s world, but in the process of doing so combining two others. Follow Justin with the Guardians Of Hope in an attempt to bring back their own world

  • ...
12
 4
 500

Broken Reality

Wake up Justin....................




"Gah!"
"Ugh..... what happened?"

I quickly noticed I was lying down and sat up. It was just a dream?. i looked around and saw that there was nothing but a large monitor in a cube shaped room made of.........tinted window? "am I dead?" I wondered "If am.... is this limbo?"
I didn't really think that purgatory or limbo was real I just thought you either went to heaven or the inferno. i walked up to the monitor and noticed there was a weird set of symbols.

✌︎⬥︎♋︎♓︎⧫︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ♓︎■︎◻︎◆︎⧫︎📬︎📬︎📬︎

What......?
i noticed there was a key board that had two buttons next to it

🕈︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ♎︎♓︎■︎♑︎⬧︎

☜︎■︎♑︎●︎♓︎⬧︎♒︎

seeing as how the first button was lit i pushed the second one. The screen flashed before the symbols became English.
AWAITING INPUT...
OK that was fixed now what? i noticed another button on my right that read BROWSE. as i pushed it my lonely slowly began.
********************************************************************************************************

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *CRASH*
I quickly dusted myself off as i checked the wall.
Nothing.

I'm making zero progress..... I've been stuck here for MONTHS with the only thing to do is to watch the monitor or just try to damage the walls. Well that and watch Pinkie Pie do her thing. Pinkie is a pink pony with poofy magenta hair and pink fur with a tattoo called a "cutie mark" that had two blue balloons and a yellow one. she was always energetic and i always laugh as she somehow breaks the laws of physics and bounce everywhere without any exhaustion. The monitor allowed me to be a creep and spy on ponies, monsters, and that FRIGGING ERROR who was reformed. that was something i loved about this world. When a bad guy showed up, you either blast them with friendship rainbows or befriend them and they become a HUGE help to society. Sometimes, they would help save the world.
friendship......

tears began to well up in my eyes. My friends, i-i miss them..... so much........ I miss my family, i miss sleeping..... I miss EATING. this broken reality of mine made it so i didn't nee food or sleep. I want it back, I'll give ANYTHING to hug my little brother again......

in order to stop myself from going insane, i memorized the name of every person in this world, and I mean EVERY NAME. the Mane 6, Frisk, The princesses, etc. i also memorized how to speak in wingdings, and speaking of which i think Dr. Gaster somehow knows I exist. He keeps looking in the direction of the "cameras", it's spooky. Discord acts the same way, which makes sense since he also been able to see a invisible human that no one else but Gaster and himself.

being alone for so long allowed something inside to wake up inside me, causing me to faint as it takes over my body and trashes everything but the monitor. he talks to me sometimes and i wonder if i have a split personality-
"It's rude to talk about me like that."
"Whatever, i do what I want besides, it doesn't matter we're stuck here with no way out". Anyways I watched the Ponies and Monsters, which now that i think about it they must've come from dimensions that Error combined, as they had their adventures and their fights. Does it make me a stalker if i have a huge crush on one of the Mane 6? (It's Fluttershy) I don't know but without any friends you get REALLY lonely. "i don't think i'll ever get out."

"are you sure about that?" I eeped as i threw a yellow spear at the voice which they tried to block with a green shield that came from a bony hand... only for it to break as the spear stopped a literal inch from his face "impressive" said the Doctor. "I-i-i'm so sorry Doc i just...."

"No it's fine" the Doctor interrupted flicking the spear away " I shouldn't have scared you." he walked forward handing me a page from a spell book written in wing dings "and i think i can help you." I took the page reading it as he mentioned, "it's called a-"

"Reality Shatter, I know how to read this font, isn't this spell uncastable?" i asked motioning to some of the wingdings at the middle of the page.

"Well yes normally it would" he replied " but with Twilight's help we figured someone like you could cast seeing as you meet the criteria" Of course, Twilight Sparkle was as big as an egghead as I am when it came to magic. The Criteria was 1. you had to be outside of reality (ironically) and 2. you had to be a human with a ridiculously large amount of magic energy in your SOUL. I quickly perked up "You mean i can go home with this?" i asked. Sadly, the doctor shook is head.

"i'm afraid not but at least you'll be out of here" he said gesturing toward the empty space we were in. Sigh....."Okay let's do it" The Doctor teleported away as he knew how dangerous this spell was.
"Here goes nothing" after all, I've tried everything else, can't get any worse.

I took a deep breath as my SOUL appeared in front of me.

"⚐︎❍︎♋︎♏︎ ⬥︎♋︎ ❍︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎♒︎♓︎■︎♎︎♏︎♓︎❒︎◆︎"

I grabbed my SOUL and threw at the wall...

....And huge cracks appeared signalling to me that the spell had worked!
Well i'm not going home I thought but i'm going somewhere better......

Equestria










* You are filled with HOPE

Justin Lv 1 12 years

The Void

* Save game?

💛Yes No

Justin Lv 1 12 Years

Equestria

* Game Saved

Author's Note:

Hey i tried OK?

If it's not good you have your own opinion that you don't have to tell me

If you like it

Well...
Ye.