• Published 10th Apr 2018
  • 500 Views, 4 Comments

Guardians Of Hope - Onyx_The_Wolf



An Error destroys Justin’s world, but in the process of doing so combining two others. Follow Justin with the Guardians Of Hope in an attempt to bring back their own world

  • ...
12
 4
 500

Prologue: The Living Error

Author's Note:

Heya!

I'm lazy when it comes to expositions so i'm going to do this my way.
Weak.
Shut up Justin


Characters:
Justin
Soul Trait: Justice
Soul Color: Yellow
NOT A MEXICAN he's Latino
12 year old boy who has the ability to manipulate electricity and small yellow spears the length of a kitchen knife. Has black spiky hair with brown eyes, his right eye will turn yellow when serious or using large amounts of magic energy. Weapon of choice is a ax. He is never seen without a cross pendant. Believes everyone deserves a chance for mercy. Can speak Spanish. Sometimes fights with a revolver.
(Not me)

Ja'mari
Soul Trait: Kindness
Soul Color: Light Blue
12 year old African-american Boy who always wears a black Jacket. is notorious for being lazy and animation
Has ability to manipulate ice. Weapon of choice is a strange knife only he can wield and has the power to open rifts in space time (in order words is a less insane Rick). Black hair with brown eyes, Hair is in the shape of a 'fro

Emma
Soul Trait Perservance
Soul color: Purple
11 year old African-American girl with a deep love for classical music and Ja'mari (wink wink). Black hair and brown eyes. fights with the agility of a ballerina complete with explosive music notes and high damaging ballet shoes. Is annoyed by Ja'mari's laziness. Manipulates wind

Serena
Soul trait: Bravery
Soul color: Red
12 Year old white girl with Boxing gloves on her hands. Hates anything "girly" and always has a tomboyish attitude. Blonde Hair with green eyes. Can manipulate fire. when enraged her hands will catch on fire dealing twice the amount of damage

Wisp
Soul Trait : Determination
Soul Color White
A half-human half-ghost whose soul persisted when he died from sacrificing himself to Kill Nightmare a being made of shadows and well, nightmares. Before he died he was and still is A ninja warrior who fight with katanas and a endless barrage of shurikens. White hair and grey eyes. Always wears ninja armor unless in casual clothes. Justin's mentor and best friend.

Got that? Good.
Enjoy the story!

We all gathered in the living room of our government funded house
"How long has it been acting like this?"

I was referring to Ja'mari's Dimensional Knife A.K.A. The D-Knife. " I don't know! It won't stop glowing red!". He wasn't wrong, we cast every magic spell in the book Literally. Not even Serena's invulnerability to heat would allow her to hold it.

"Well it's quite obvious that it's immune to magic which you should've figured out by the first, I don't know, TWENTY SPELLS!?!?" Wisp scolded " That was a waste of perfectly good Magic!". Even yelling sounded quiet in his low voice which is why I nicknamed him Wisp.

" Well, I'm sorry I don't everything about Magic!" I retorted. Suddenly a peaceful tune filled the air. As we were all calmed down Emma snapped her fingers turning off the music as abrupt as it began.

" Guys! Guys! We're getting nowhere!" She yelled " Ja'mari have you tried dimension-hopping yet?".

"well no," he replied, "I thought the Knife might blow up or something."

"OK, well try."

Ja'mari began to focus his energy unto the blade as it began to glow a bright light blue until he stabbed into the air an audible ripping sound being heard as he did so. As he cut the rip deeper a portal opened revealing a different dimension none of us have seen before. "Whoa," Serena said breathlessly as we started out unto the meteor-like surface, a night sky above it. strangely enough, we weren't being sucked in so I guess it just looks like space. I noticed the "stars" were awfully large.

"Lady's first" Ja'mari gestured towards the portal nervously

"Coward" Serena commented pushing him aside as we all went through the portal to investigate.


As the portal closed behind us, I noticed the 'stars' had different symbols on them. One had seven multicolored hearts on it while a second one had different symbols on them, one of them being a six-pointed star. "Okay this is new" I commented looking around at the strange landscape before us.
My eye flashed yellow and on full instinct summoned my ax in order to deflect a bone that would've impaled me had I not reacted in time. Wait a bone...? a small gasp coming from Emma alerted me to the strange figure before us mostly staring at me. Assuming their staring came from me deflecting their attack I activated my yellow eye in order to analyze him better
ERROR_SANS ATK 10 DEF 10
A living Error whose sole purpose is to destroy AUs

I could see why he was called Error he reminded me of a skeleton except with barely any detail on his clothes, completely black with the exception of a red shirt underneath his jacket his right eye is a small yellow dot and his left eye is blue with a ring of yellow on the outside. He appeared to me eternally crying. I couldn't help but notice that the two 'stars' were wrapped in blue strings, strings that end at Error's hands.
"Who are you?" Wisp asked what we were all thinking.

Error stopped staring at me at looked at Wisp

"People call me Error, well those who meet me and live to tell the tale."
suddenly, bones sprang up from where Wisp was standing. luckily he used his Ninja arts to reappear right behind him in hopes of incapacitating him.......

Only to be blasted by a strange animal resembling a yellow skull. As he struggled to get up I could hear a strange and corrupted song begin to play and now I realized this Error was trying to kill us! "Guys! This guy is hostile!".

"ya think!?!?" Wisp called out as he was being wrapped up in blue wires.

"CHARGE!" I called out.

only to be met with a Thrown Wisp hurtling at us. Dodging in the nick of the time I watched as my teammates were knocked down and surrounded by a bone cage.

" you seem to be the strongest" The Error commented "LeT'S FiX tHat ShaLl we?" blue wires began to rush forward at me, only to be deflected by a slash from my ax.

"Pk Thunder β!" I called out as two Thunderbolts came crashing down as Error nonchalantly side-stepped dodging each attack

" did you think I was going to stand there and-"
-50
Error 6,950/7,000
Multiple error signs appeared around Error as he stared at the yellow spear lodged in his foot
"Not bad, you hit me, that WON'T repeat"
I quickly got over the shock of how high his HP was and summoned my ax as I rushed for forward and dodged a "Glitch Blaster" as I decided to start calling it.

"Same Here!" I called out as a ball of energy began to form in my hand

"Pk Charge Beam β!"

A blast of electric energy blasted out as it was easily countered and overpowered by another Glitch blaster which scored a direct hit blasting the living crap out of me
-40
Justin Lvl 1 10/50

"D-dang it....." I murmured What is this thing. Maybe just maybe....... I could try and reason with it. "Why are you doing this!" I called out. Error flinched and stopped attacking

"you don't know?". I stared at him in a way that would answer his question. He glared at me and said "your world is an AU and I'm here to stop it before it can begin!" he called out " if I crash these dimensions together I will successfully destroy this timeline!"
AU.......?
"But why?" I replied trying not to look tired.
" Because. Your World. Is. An. Anomaly!" He cried out and pulled the string wrapped around the two glowing orbs in the sky pulling them into each other...........
No.
Not yet
NOT EVER
"PK HOPE α!"

An explosion made of light blew right in front of Error sending him flying as he began to glitch horrendously
-4,000
Error 2,950/7,000

............but not before the dimensions crashed into each other causing a bright light to appear.
No........ I-I Failed........ The light began to grow brighter and brighter by the second
I looked towards my now freed friends staring at me......
"Guys...." I looked at each and everyone's faces one last final time "It was an honor to fight by your sides."
The light became brighter than any light on Earth my HOPE growing in my SOUL just as bright as the light.
Game over I thought to myself as the light enveloped everything making impossible to see






Justin.......







Wake up..................


Author's Note
My first story so criticism is welcome
I tried ok?