• Published 3rd Apr 2018
  • 1,622 Views, 25 Comments

Pony POV Series: EG Forgotten Friendship - Alex Warlorn



Point of view of Wallflower Blush's early years that made her who she is, and Sunset Shimmer's ordeal with her friends' good memories of her stolen, in the Pony POV Verse.

  • ...
4
 25
 1,622

Forgotten Prologue

The Age of the Three Tribes

"Don't be a silly pony! We didn't have a break up last night! Isn't that right dear?"

"Of course it is sweetie!"

-

"Are you still upset you lost your favorite teddy bear dear Tulips?"

"... Mommy I never had a favorite teddy bear."

-

"I'm not drama-tized! I didn't go into the woods last night and nearly got eaten by a scary monster! I stayed safe with mommy! It's not nice to make up stuff!"

-

"Lost my fortune? Don't mock me! I've always been poor!"

-

"What are you all talking about? I was born without a rear leg, I didn't 'lose' it in a battle."

-
"That poor mare, years later and she's still mourning the death of her husband."

"What? I never had a husband. Who are all these pictures of?"

-

"I didn't lose my parents in the Ursa Major attack... I've always been an orphan."

-
'With this power, I'll free them all of their painful memories. I'll let no villain, no matter how clever they think they are, stop my mission.'

Author's Note:

This brief look into things is 100% optional canon and is remembered by none. It might be real. It might all be a self serving lie. Or just a flight of fancy by somepony after the fact. Even Clover the Clever doesn't know. Whatever the answer, the road to Tartarus is paved with good intentions.

Equestria Girls Forgotten Friendship.

Don't forget the trope page.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/PonyPOVSeries

And please don't forget our group page.
https://mlp-pony-pov-series.deviantart.com

My Little Pony Copyright Hasbro