• Published 24th Apr 2018
  • 767 Views, 2 Comments

My Little Trolls - StarwhiteDiamond



The cutie map sends Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie to the Trolls' world.

  • ...
 2
 767

The Portal

Twilight paced around the cutie map. Her Cutie Mark was glowing but she couldn't quite find where it was showing on the map. She looked everywhere on the map but she still couldn’t find it. “Ugh.” The Alicorn grumbled to herself, scratching her head. “Where is my Cutie Mark.” She began to pace a little faster, her hoofsteps becoming a bit louder. “It should be on the map. Where is it.”

She continued looking at the map. “I wonder which of my friends is being called to go on this mission with me.” Twilight said to herself. “Perhaps I should wait for them to arrive and we can figure out what’s going on with the map.” The Alicorn smiled to herself and continued pacing. She turned around when she heard the door open. She spotted one of her best friends, Pinkie Pie, standing in the doorway. With a smile, the Alicorn turned and trotted over to greet her.

“Hi, Pinkie.” Twilight Sparkle said with a smile.

“Hi, Twilight.” Pinkie greeted back. “I came as quick as I could. My Cutie Mark is glowing like yours is, but I can’t seem to find it anywhere on the map.”

“I can’t find mine either, Pinkie.” Twilight replied.

A few moments later, both ponies were shocked when they noticed their Cutie Marks were not floating somewhere on the now expanded map. Their Cutie Marks were floating off the map.

“Uh, I didn’t know our Cutie Marks could do that.” Twilight said in confusion as she pointed at the map. She turned to Pinkie Pie. “It looks like our Cutie Marks want us to follow them. Should we.”

Pinkie nodded and the two ponies headed out of the castle and galloped through the town towards the Everfree Forest. They stopped to greet Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Starlight Glimmer on their way.

“What’s gotten into them?” Applejack asked as she watched Twilight and Pinkie gallop down the road.

“I don’t know.” Rainbow Dash replied. “But it looked like their Cutie Marks were glowing, so it must have been important.” The Pegasus moved to hover in midair.

“Agreed.” Rarity said. “But if it was important wouldn’t they be heading towards the train station instead of towards the Everfree Forest.”

“Yeah.” Starlight Glimmer said. “Let’s just let them do what they need to do. After all, you guys did say that it could be important. They’ll probably be back soon.”

“I sure hope so.” Rarity replied. “Anypony up for the Spa.”

The rest of the group nodded and the five ponies headed towards the Spa.

Twilight and Pinkie walked through the Everfree Forest, their Cutie Marks floating not too far from them. The moment they reached the end of the forest, their Cutie Marks stopped floating and disappeared. This left the two ponies confused and they turned to look at one another.

“Uh, What just happened?” Twilight Sparkle asked Pinkie Pie, who stood frozen in fear. “Uh, Pinkie? Is there something wrong?”

Pinkie nodded and pointed, directing Twilight’s attention towards a portal.

“Uh. Where did that portal come from.” Twilight said in shock. “I didn’t know portals could appear out of nowhere.”

Those were the last words Twilight spoke before she and Pinkie were sucked into the portal.

Author's Note:

This is my first story. Hope you enjoy.