• Published 24th Apr 2018
  • 767 Views, 2 Comments

My Little Trolls - StarwhiteDiamond



The cutie map sends Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie to the Trolls' world.

  • ...
 2
 767

Mission Complete

Branch noticed that Twilight and Pinkie's flanks were glowing so he lightly tugged on Pinkie's tail to let them know. Twilight and Pinkie looked at the tiny blue Troll in confusion.

"What is it, Branch?" Twilight asked, bending down to look at him.

"Are your tattoos supposed to be glowing like that?" Branch motioned towards Twilight and Pinkie's Cutie Marks. Smiling, the two ponies looked at their now glowing flanks. Twilight turned to Pinkie.

"I guess that means our mission is complete." Twilight said. Pinkie nodded and the two ponies turned to face the trolls.

"I'm sorry we can't stay for long." Twilight said. "But Pinkie and I must must really be headed back to our world."

"It's okay. We'll miss you two." Poppy replied, smiling up at them.

"Bye." Twilight and Pinkie said in unison. Twilight fired up her magic and created a portal, jumping through it. Pinkie turned towards the trolls and smiled at them before she too jumped through.

Author's Note:

And that's the end. I hope you enjoyed this story.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment