• Published 24th Apr 2018
  • 767 Views, 2 Comments

My Little Trolls - StarwhiteDiamond



The cutie map sends Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie to the Trolls' world.

  • ...
 2
 767

How to forgive

Author's Note:

This story is almost done. Only one more chapter to go.

"I'm glad I'm not." The Purple Troll replied, looking up at Poppy with pleading eyes. "I came back for forgiveness. For us to start over. To be friends again." Creek looked up at Poppy, hoping she'd forgive him. But what happened next wasn't forgiveness. It was the start of a fight.

The Purple Troll went into panic mode as Poppy lunged at him. He tried to run but Poppy used her hair to keep him still. She was about to tackle him and punch him but Twilight's magic prevented her from doing so. Upset, Poppy turned and glared at her.

"What did I say about forgiveness?" Twilight asked, looking down at Poppy with sad eyes.

"You didn't actually say anything." Poppy replied, looking up at Twilight in confusion. "Can you please let me go so I can finish him."

"No." Twilight said. "Not until you decide to forgive him. He looks like he really wants to be forgiven."

Poppy thought for a minute. "Ugh fine. I guess I'll forgive him."

"Great." Twilight released Poppy, watching as she walked towards Creek.

"Creek." Poppy began. The Purple Troll turned and looked at her, a smile on his face. The Troll Queen continued. "I'm sorry I tried to fight you. I shouldn't have reacted the way I did. I forgive you. Friends."

"Friends." Creek ran over to Poppy, giving her a big hug. Poppy smiled and returned the hug.

"Don't try betraying us again." Poppy lightly punched Creek in the shoulder.

"I won't." Creek smiled.