• Published 2nd Apr 2018
  • 593 Views, 1 Comments

Vampirism - pinkiedashotp



Twilight gives Rarity a potion but it goes awry and she becomes a vampire. She has one week to feast on blood or she will die. What's a fashionista to do?

  • ...
 1
 593

Romance?

Twilight was pacing back and forth. "Okay. Rarity, you have to drink blood from a pony in order to survive."

Rarity gagged, almost vomiting. "Dearest, that's disgusting! Why would you tell me to do that?"

"You have no choice! Do you want to die?"

"I'd rather die than drink blood!" Rarity hissed, beginning to cry.

Twilight trotted over to where Rarity was slumped, sitting beside her. "Don't say that, Rarity. You know you have to do this to survive. Think about Spike. Think about Pinkie. Think about me.. We'd all miss you if you died.." She muttered, beginning to cry as well.

Rarity looked over at Twilight, her eyes widening. "Who will I feed on? I don't want to kill anypony!"

Twilight spoke with confidence. "Me. Feast on me. Don't drink enough to kill me, just drink a little. It should be enough. If anything, I'll become a vampire from your bite. Just feast on me. I don't care."

Rarity looked up at Twilight hopefully. Really?" she asked.

Twilight nodded. "Seriously."

Rarity smiled widely, her fangs proudly showing. She leaned over and kissed Twilight on the lips softly, Twilight kissing back after a few seconds. The unicorn pulled away after a minute. "I love you, Twilight."

"I love you too, Rarity."Twilight responded immediately.

------------------

Spike, who was totally clueless to what was happening, knocked on Rarity's door. "Rarity? Where are you?"

No one answered. Pinkie bounced over to Spike. "Rarity's at Twilight's, silly!" Pinkie giggled.

Spike smiled. "Thanks!" and he was off.

----------------

Twilight jumped when the door opened to reveal Spike. "Spike?" She stood up and pushed Spike outside.

"You can't see Rarity right now. She's.......busy. Yes, busy, right now, far too busy to deal with your romantic intentions. Come back later?"

"Oh, right. Sure. Later."

"Good." Twilight shut the door in his face.

She turned back to Rarity. "There. Spike is gone. Now we can discuss our....ya know, private matters." she smirked, trotting closer to Rarity.

Rarity smirked more, her fangs showing, and her face was red as a tomato as she planted her lips on Twilight's.

After a few moments, Rarity sank her teeth into Twilight's neck, drinking a small amount of blood as her marefriend let out a soft noise of satisfaction.

Soon after, the door swung open.

"TWILIGHT!!!!"