• Published 14th Aug 2018
  • 399 Views, 2 Comments

Power Heroes Final Countdown - Firestarter Dazzle



The countdown begins and it looks like something to happen

  • ...
 2
 399

Chapter 3 What happened?

A repulser blast connected with Adagio's face as she was also punched in a fast pace courtesy of Pinkie Flash. Applejack lassoed Aria then pulled her close, into a punch, knocking her into Adagio. Saddle Rager carried what looked like a giant fan and she activated it on full blast, making the mist go away.

"No!" Aria cried out.

"You two will be heading to a nice little prison cell" Rarity said, putting handcuffs on both of them.

"There are far greater threats in this world that would...no...will destroy you!" Adagio said laughing manically.

"Every enemy we face, we'll knock em down just the same" Applejack proclaimed.

Aria gave her a death stare that burned a hole inside Applejack but she wasn't phased. Police cruisers came out and took the two sirens away before driving away sirens blaring. The Power Heroes gave each other a high five for a job well done.

Dash flew over, dropped down in front of her friends after they high fived each other.

"So I'm guessing the Dazzlings are taken care of?" Rainbow asked.

"Yeah" Fluttershy replied, hugging Dash.

Rainbow returned the hug before the heroes went back to base for a celebration.

Unknowing to them, some lady wearing a purple gemstone choker necklace put down her binoculars towards the hero or more specifically Pinkie Flash.

"She will be quite the specimen" the woman said.


Thorn heart struggled in a tied up position, shaking the chair but not enough to break herself free. She looked all around to see nothing but an empty room with just her tied up to a chair with some kind of choker necklace with a turquoise gemstone glowing. Kate's heels could be heard as she walked up to Thorn Heart with a sinister smirk on her face.

"Hello dear Thorn I am very glad you decided to join me this evening" Kate started to say.

"You brought me here against my will!" Thorn yelled.

"Oh Thorny you simply need to understand, why won't you join me? I can promise you that what I plan to do with you among others, including those heroes" Kate explained.

Thorn struggled but to no avail, even trying to use magic but faded before she had a chance to chant out a spell.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME YOU SICK FUCK!" Thorn continued to scream out.

"You will see soon enough dear" Kate said, walking over and pressing a green button.

A loud buzzing noise rang into Thorn's ears before a spark shocked her very violently. Thorn screamed out in utter pain while Kate looked on patiently waiting till the right amount of electricity passed into the gemstone. Crimson stood on a wall with his arms crossed and eyes closed, trying to keep the sound of Thorn heart's screaming away from him. Kate pressed the button again to stop the sparks and Thorn's eyes flashed green which is what Kate wanted.

"Is it over yet?" Crimson asked opening one eye.

"Yes Crimson, she is now with us now. What I did was power up the gemstone and let it take over Thorn's mind, so now she will under our control" Kate said.

Crimson raised an eyebrow but didn't try to argue about it.

"Thorn heart" Kate called out.

Thorn turned her head to face Kate, she had this icy stare but her original eye color (which was hazel) flashed a green tint, signaling she was under Kate's control. She untied her and let her stand up and crack her knuckles and neck from any stiffness.

"What do you want me to do mistress?" Thorn heart asked, getting on one knee to bow to Kate.

"I want you to kill those heroes" Kate commanded.

She showed a picture of the Power Heroes in a group photo in Town Hall during Christmas two years ago.

"Understood mistress" Thorn nodded, leaving the room.

Crimson started to turn and leave but Kate caught him before he left.

"I hope you understand that she'll harm that strong girl named Saddle Rager" Kate said.

Crimson shook her hand away then left the room without a single word. Up top Kate's base, Thorn grabbed her now twin swords placed in twin scabbards that she put behind her back, twin poison daggers, and some smoke bombs for a quick escape if things get dangerous. Kate caught up with her before she decided to depart.

"Don't kill them per say just do whatever you can to subdue them" Kate said.

Thorn nodded, before leaving Kate's house and on her way to the Power Heroes HQ.


Fluttershy came out of the police station with a breath of relief that Adagio and Aria were behind bars and not causing havoc out in the streets. It was relaxing to know that Shy was doing something right in the world.

She walked down the streets, greeting people as they walked by her.

I'm glad I have such amazing friends Shy thought.

All of a sudden a poison dagger barely grazed past her as Shy looked over her shoulder to see Thorn looking at the shy girl with a shocked look on her face.

"What in the-"

Thorn tackled Fluttershy to the ground with her arm pressing against her neck which was choking her a bit. Shy punched Thorn in the stomach, breaking the hold, Thorn held her stomach for a minute before throwing up bile. Fluttershy increased her strength to stand as a threat to Thorn heart. She grabbed her by the neck and slammed her down hard on the ground with Thorn heart at the center of this crater Fluttershy made.

"Don't think just because I'm weak defenseless girl that I can't take you down!" Shy shouted, shrinking back to her normal self.

Thorn laid there with a pained expression after that failed sneak attack.

Looks like she'll have to try harder.