• Published 14th Aug 2018
  • 396 Views, 2 Comments

Power Heroes Final Countdown - Firestarter Dazzle



The countdown begins and it looks like something to happen

  • ...
 2
 396

Chapter 13 SaNiTy Breakdown

"Darling I have a LOT of questions, I'll start with this one: What the hell is that?" Rarity asked flabbergasted.

"King Cobra's....all over the place" Kate answered.

They hissed, barring fangs and making biting and chomping sounds which freaked out Kassidy through her symbiote suit.

"This is kinda odd and kinda creepy at the same time" Kassidy said.

"Humans of this world! For too long, sirens have never achieved dominating the planet! Now the time has come for a new outlook, a new formation, a new day for this pathetic world!" Genevieve proclaimed loudly, smirking down at the heroes.

"She's crazy" Zapp said, stating the obvious.

"Thank you Dash I would have never figured that out" Kate said sarcastically.

Zapp rolled her eyes but now was not the time for having a argument, right now they needed to deal with these king cobras snakes that just appeared out of nowhere as Genevieve looked on with a devious smirk across her face.

Pathetic humans Genevieve smiled.

"So Matterhorn, please tell me you have a plan" Kassidy said in a gravely voice.

"I may but we may have to hit them really really hard" Matterhorn responded.

"Legit" Applejack said.

The heroes and Kate along with Kassidy and Thorn heart began to fend off these cobras. Pinkie speed punched some of them, causing most to fly into the air before hitting the ground hard. Saddle Rager caused a small earthquake to knock a few of them off balance while Matterhorn used some quick attacks, one grabbed Twilight by the neck, with an attempt to inject snake venom inside her bloodstream. Dash fired an electric blast that forced the cobra to let Twilight go and the cobra fell to the ground.

"Thanks Dash I owe you one" Twilight said gratefully.

"No need" Dash responded smiling.

Kassidy and Applejack worked together to take out some cobras by either scratching their faces off or throwing golden horseshoes.

"Hoo wee! This is like wrangling a stray bull back at the dude ranch!" Applejack bellowed.

Kassidy gave her a confused look through her symbiote mask but didn't question it.

After the most awesome team up ever, Kassidy's mask melted to reveal her actual face, she had a combination of shock and amazement from what Applejack and her did to these king cobras.

"This is AWESOME!" Kassidy shouted, smiling brightly.

AJ only expressed a warm comforting smile at what her partner said. A small explosion created a small puff of smoke, a king cobra tried to attack Marevelous but Kassidy drove her claw into the cobra's heart, making it screech until it stopped moving.

"Thanks for the help" Applejack said.

"No problem" Kassidy replied, smiling.

Twilight and a newly reunited Rarity fought off cobras side by side. Butterflies entered in Twi's stomach, being that one of her friends is now unshackled by the nightmare essence and once again reunited with her friends. Rarity used a purple hammer to do a baseball style hit that sent the cobras flying halfway across Metropolis.

"HOME RUN!" Twilight bellowed.

Rarity giggled.

Why must be she result in idiotic jokes Kate sneered.

Genevieve watched as the heroes one by one destroyed her precious army that she thought they would be killed but she shrugged, knowing those heroes are strengthen in numbers. She decided to drop down in front of the heroes and the anti heroes.

"So you've decided to come down" Thorn said blankly.

"I suppose it would be nice to see what you all can do. If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself" Genevieve recited a quote.

Twilight and the others got ready for whatever was going to happen. Genevieve let out a sinister cackle as her gemstone began to glow brightly, an eruption began to happen so rapidly and it got so bad that Pinkie and Applejack had to steady themselves.

"What is going on now?" Kassidy shouted, keeping herself from losing balance.

Matterhorn checked her goggles to sense a seismic activity ranging an 8.7 earthquake. A large snake like tail rose from the ground and whipped around violently, making everyone including Kate who teleported a few feet away. The group moved away a few feet away from the sudden snake tail.

"What in tarnation is that psycho thinkin'?" Marevelous questioned.

"No idea" Zapp responded.

"It's better we try to figure out what's going on and try to eliminate her" Kate suggested.