• Published 14th Aug 2018
  • 396 Views, 2 Comments

Power Heroes Final Countdown - Firestarter Dazzle



The countdown begins and it looks like something to happen

  • ...
 2
 396

Chapter 6 Prepare For War

Pinkie raced past traffic, still struck from her recent battle with that symbiote Kassidy Black. The way she that alien parasite use her as a hose to do bad things, even if Kassidy didn't care about having that scream symbiote inside her. A single tear shredded in pity for poor Kassidy Black, but hearing that name was somehow familiar to Pinkie.

Where have I heard that name before? she asked herself.

She entered the building, took off her costume, walked into the kitchen and made herself some strawberry pancakes before eating at the dining table. Rainbow got off the elevator and Pinkie noticed she was sweating bullets like she finished training or something.

"You went training?" Pinkie asked taking a bite of a pancake.

"Yep" Dash responded, grabbing a bottle of water and drinking it down in one go.

Pinkie looked in surprise at what Dash just did. She then had to think back to when she would do the same thing even before they become a team.

"So what did you find?" Dash asked, sitting next to Pinkie.

"Kassidy Black apparently she was already doing something and it wasn't an ok thing" Pinkie explained, shaking a bit.

"Whoa Pinkie it's okay" Dash reassured her.

Pinkie held on to Rainbow then embraced her and she patted her, reassuring Pinkie that everything was going to be okay. Soft sobs could be heard as Rainbow rocked her best friend, the fear of what she had to go through when the same scream symbiote tore her family apart and she had to live with Dash. She took care of her, kept her safe until she gained the power to run faster than the speed of light. Pinkie spent hours training to perfect her control of speed, with Dash's help. Soon enough she began learning about being a hero and now she faced her greatest fear and all those memories started flooding inside the pink speedster.

"I know Pinkie, Maud along with the rest of your family are so proud of you. This is the hard part but we can get through this together" Dash stated, softly stroking Pinkie's hair.

Pinkie wanted to say something but Dash continued to hold her, wanting her to let it all out.

The mist from earlier slipped through Rarity's door and formed the woman and looked down at a sleeping Rarity. She caressed her cheek softly to get a good look to see if this was the host she was looking for. After examining Rarity's features, it let itself be enveloped into Rarity's nose. Rarity's nose turned purple slit pupils but returned to normal after blinking once, she looked around her room and found nothing except herself and all her personal belongings.

Was I dreaming? she thought.

Rarity got out of bed and walked to the observation deck where Twilight was upgrading her mech suit and goggles. Twilight tricked it out with a hidden short sword that could be brought out at will, an EMP grenade, upgraded back up power in case of unceremonious shutdown, and increased sensors like heat and X Ray vision on her goggles. Rarity was impressed at how amazing Twilight can be sometimes.

"Am I interrupting anything Twilight?" Rarity asked.

"Nope, just finished up on some upgrades on my suit to make it more battle ready" Twilight responded.

"I see" Rarity said, walking up to her friend.

"Hopefully if we can stop this Kate person, surely that will probably breathe a sigh of relief" Twilight said, setting her goggles down on her workbench.

"I'm sure we'll find her" Rarity proclaimed, giving Twilight a hug.

Twilight returned the hug and closed her eyes. Unknowing to her, Rarity moved her hands down, started feeling her out before removing herself from the embrace.

"I'm glad to have friends like you Rarity" Twilight beamed.

Rarity smiled and left with a devious smirk across her face.

Rarity is always so helpful Twilight smiled as she continued to finish her work.


Kate raised a crane to understand why her servant Crimson wasn't showing up in a couple of hours. Once the crane raised Kate's eyes widen at the sight of what she was seeing. Crimson's body was pale, had two snake bites on one side of his neck, his eyes rolled back, and was covered in seaweed. The shock on her face told the story of who would be able to kill Crimson Red.

"Who did this to you?" Kate asked, putting a hand on Crimson's cold cheek.

Kassidy dropped down behind Kate a few feet away before walking up to her. Kate turned around to face her, that's when Kassidy saw the corpse of Crimson covered in seaweed and his body was as pale as snow.

"Whoa what happened to him?" Kassidy asked shocked.

"That is what I would like to know myself" Kate answered.

The two of them were enthralled by the fact someone had murdered Crimson by a snake bite. Kate took a scan of it and put the information on her database tablet.

"Come along Kassidy I have some work to do" Kate commanded.

Both of them walked through the portal and left. Genevieve and the two other dazzlings came out from their hiding spot, with Jenna smirking, letting a copperhead snake slither around to her arm.

"It looked like she knows" Aria said.

"It will be known then our time for reckoning will begin. Let's begin the countdown" Genevieve said, walking with her two siren sisters.