• Published 25th Jul 2012
  • 2,149 Views, 54 Comments

Eddie Riggs goes to Equestria - Geneircnamehere



A time traveling Rodie goes to far into the past

  • ...
7
 54
 2,149

Dropping a deuce

Hey if you guy's hate my spelling, feel free to scream at your computer to let me know how you feel.


Twilight was shocked, what was this creature? What were those things on it's back? Why was she so calm when the creature wished for her death by flames? Her mind was numb from too many questions brimming about in her head. Wait. Why was she in the forest anyway? She didn't have time to think much about it as the stange creature dobuled over with laughter.

"Hahaha" Eddie laughed "When I go to a really fucked up place where demons control the world and jaguares shoot lasers from there eye's I handle it just fine. But when you throw a tiny talking unicorn into the mix, I freak the fuck out."

Eventually Eddie calmed down enough to ask the purple unicorn if she really did talk.

"Hey miss purple, did you actually just talk?"

"My name is Twilight Sparkle" She replied "And yes I just did talk."

"Twilight Sparkle huh?" Eddie said "I'm pretty sure there's a joke about your name somewhere. Well my name is Eddie Riggs."

"Oh well hello Eddie, may I ask what are those things on your back?"

"This?"( He pulled his trusty seporator from his back.) "This is my axe."

"Oh. Whats the other thing?"

Eddie seeing an oportunity to screw with Twi he said "This?" (He pulled his guitar Clemintine from his back)" This is my axe."

"But you said the other thing was your axe."

"It is."

"So what's that thing?"

"I told you, it's my axe."

Twilight gave a sigh and said "Well what does your other axe do?"

"Well it should blow stuff up."

"WHAT!?"

"Don't worry" Said Eddie with a chuckle "I'm not going to blow everything up."

"How does it work?"

"Hell if I know, it just does."

"What do you mean I don't know?"

"I just don't. Anyway can we get out of this forest, it's kind of creepy."

"Oh yeah, Ponyville's that way."

Ponyville? This is just getting wierder and wierder. Eddie thought

"Alright stand back, I'm about to do something totally awsome."

He then took Clemintine and proceded to let out a guitar solo of epic proportions. When he finished with the last note it seemed lighting came out of the "axe" and surrounded Eddie, then just behind him flames spewed out of the ground and out of it came... What looked like a modified carragie.

Eddie looked at his car with pride. it was completly chrome, decked out with a porformance overkill and as much body armor as he could put on it. With homing missle's and a mine dropper on the back, complete with two nitro canisters. Yes this car was as badass as it gets.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?!" Twilight exlcaimed

"I just dropped a deuce." replied Eddie as he jumped into his car.

Twilight facehoofed, she was going to have a rough time explianing what that saying was here.

"Are you coming? Or are you going to just sit there with your thumb up your... Oh shit I can't really say that here. Godamit. Well are you going to hop in?"

"Umm ok?" Twilight replied sounding very much like fluttershy.

Twi hopped in the car and they speed off towards ponyville. Just before they speed off, Eddie turned on his "Mouth of Metal" and cranked through the fire and flame's on full blast, head banging the whole way there.

Twilight on the other erm... hoof? Was scared out of her mind, they were going at speed's that almost rivaled rainbow dash, along with the blaring music, and how Eddie was clearing trees out of his way by shooting at them with a wierd thing on the front of the car. This was indeed a frighting experince, how Eddie could even react this fast to swerve around and shoot the trees was a mystery to Twilight. All she knew was that he was not one to be bucked with.

They reached the edge of ponyville, Eddie swerved to a stop and jumped out and he really did jump, he literly jump about 10ft in the air and landed kness barely buckluing.

"Something wrong?" Eddie asked

"How did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Go from sitting down to up in the air like that."

"Oh I just pressed the Y button"

"What?"

"I don't know just roll with it."

Twilight decided to put that in the same catigoriy as pinkie's antics. Wait how was she going to intouduce him to ponyville, his apperance was quite intimadating. Anypony would easily freak out if they saw him, maybe she would intoruduce him to her friends first. The only ponies that would be a problem would be Applejack and Rainbow Dash. Her thoughts were inturupted by Eddie pointing to the sky and saying..

"Hey what's that?"

He was pointing to a rainbow speeding towards them at extremly fast speed's.

Eddie noticed this and said "This is going to hurt isn't it?"