• Published 25th Jul 2012
  • 2,150 Views, 54 Comments

Eddie Riggs goes to Equestria - Geneircnamehere



A time traveling Rodie goes to far into the past

  • ...
7
 54
 2,150

The power of rock

Sorry, I was off playing Dead Space 2, Skyrim, and Dues Ex: Human revolution, GTA 4, Dead rising, and Brutal Legend( I love that game). And also light gore In this chapter, I don't think that it is to bad, but shit will get real none the less. And I understand if you want to kick me in the groin for this chapter being so late, I have been focusing all of my time on school, and gaming, but on the bright side I have a 4.0 grade average! But none of you care, so here is the chapter.


Eddie's eye began to twicth, already fifteen minutes with the children and he was about to lose it. Twilight and her friends told the three kids about Eddie, then as an interrogation tactic. Twilight let the "Kids from Hell" go "play " with Eddie. Fifteen minutes later, he was about to rip off their skin and dunk them in lemon juice. They did everything they could possibly do to him, hide in his hair, use him as a trampoline, and attempted to learn karate on Eddie's head. Eventually the white one somehow managed to steal Eddie's Guitar and was playing around with it, thinking its a sword or something. Seeing this Eddie quickly ran up and took back Clementine, and was about to give them a stern talking to (AKA Beat the living shit out of them. What! Eddie is having a long day) when suddenly, a scream from outside shattered the atmosphere in the building. The ponies and Eddie all ran outside to see what was the commotion, what they found was a Diamond dog raid. They were taking little colts and fillies to who knows where.

"Oh no!" Twilight shouted "Quick! We have got to help!" Eddie ,however, saw this as a chance to release pent up frustration and quickly dashed towards the dogs. As he was rushing towards them he noticed a big and burly dog, more than likely the alpha of the pack. The dogs noticing Eddie quickly readied their weapons clumsily.

"These idiots don't even know what their doing." Eddie thought. He ran towards the group and played a note on his guitar setting some of the dogs on fire. He then quickly used one of the remaining dogs as a springboard, lauching Eddie into the air at an impressive height. While he was in the air he started playing his solo "face melter". He landed around the same time the solo finished, so that it looked the second he hit the ground a red wave of pure rock came out of the ground itself and flew towards the dogs. The instant the wave hit the remaining dogs they started screaming and grabbed their facee in a desprate attempt to stop the pain and agony. Soon the dogs began to fall and the sickening sound of their faces bubbeling off stppped, and the alpha was the last standing. Eddie pulled out his axe and began to charge, the alpha doing the same. Eddie's metal infused axe met the dog's diamond sword(I can swing my sword, sword!) and they held in that position trying to overpower the other, Eddie not wanting to play fair, kicked the dog in the stomach and gave a three slash combo that was worthy of the metal god's them selves. Eddie wasn't done yet, he then channeled pure rock into his right foot and kicked the dog in the face, an attack that would have made a regular Diamond dog explode upon impact. The alpha flew back and crashed into a tree.

"It's super effective!" Eddie shouted.(I shit you not, Eddie actually says that in the game) The alpha slowly went to his knees unable to fight anymore, seeing this Eddie slowly walked towards the dog his mind in a flurry.

'I should let it live, I don't think the ponies can handle much more bloodshed' Eddie thought observing the green face's of the pony bystanders. He reached the dog, he looked down on it while it was avoiding his gaze, more than likely thinking that Eddie was some demon from hell itself, which he kinda was, Eddie looked at it again and said..

"Get up, I'll let the ponies decide what to do with you" Eddie then turned around and then started to walk away, he had taken three steps when from out of nowhere, claws came and gouged out Eddie's eyeballs, and then proceeded to hack and claw at his face until it was unrecognizable. Eddie would fight back normally, but with out his eyesight he was defenseless, the claws kept hacking and stabbing, and then Eddie blacked out.


Eddie slowly came to, he was at the sea of black tears, only this time there was what looked to be a portal in the middle of the lake, through the portal was what looked like a cave with lots of stalagmites jutting around. Eddie tried to get up but he found him self strapped down to a wooden table.

"Hello Eddie." Said a familiar voice with pure malice dripping off of every word. Eddie's head jerked around to find... Drowned Ophelia.

"Ophelia!" Eddie shouted " How are you still alive!?"

"Are you stupid? Did you really think I would be up in that tower waiting for you? That Ophelia was an impostor, I knew Doviculus would betray me, just like you did. But know is not the time for chit-chat, its time for revenge." Ophelia then raised a long and jagged dagger and stabbed it just above Eddie's kneecap. Eddie screamed as she slowly drug the dagger down inch by agonizing inch, until she reach Eddie's kneecap, she then used the dagger as some sort of crowbar and slowly peeled off his kneecap, she then did the same to the other leg Eddie screaming all the way. Ophelia then reached up to Eddie's face and proceeded to hack and saw off Eddie's nose, she then started to pry off Eddie's fingernails, and then started to slowly cut off Eddie's fingers. Eddie wasn't sure how long he suffered this torment, Ophelia was cutting so slow, it could have been and hour, or a month. After Ophelia was done ripping off his elbows, she stopped and frowned, she looked up and said..

"Well Eddie, It looks like our lovely time together is up, but don't worry we'll be seeing each other real soon." She said while pointing to a group of Gravediggers going through the portal.


Eddie came to in total blackness, he couldn't see and he could barley make out muffled voices, he slowly reached up to his face to find that it was wrapped up in bandages, the voices stopped and someone started to slowly unravel his face. Eddie steeled him self expecting another visit from Drowned Ophelia, but instead he found... six multicolored concerned ponies.

What

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Loading complete

"Oh its you guy's!" Eddie shouted with relief.

"Wow we are surprised that thou hath livid" said a new voice. Eddie turned around to see a giant pony with a horn and wings, with hair that looks like the night sky and somehow moves on its own.

What