• Published 25th Jul 2012
  • 678 Views, 4 Comments

Falcon Fright Begins - FalconFrightRises



Some times we have a dark past, and what we do about it and loyality can affect our future.

  • ...
 4
 678

Ponyville Hospitality

“Ugh,” Spitfire said, laying down in the hospital, her wing up in a cast. In front of her she saw a familiar pony. “How are you doing?” Rainbow Dash asked. “Fine,” Spitfire said, “Just fine.” “Well I brought you these, just in case you want something to do while you’re in here,” Rainbow told Spitfire. “The Daring Do series. Huh. I’ve always wanted to read these. Thanks Rainbow Dash,” Spitfire replied to Rainbow’s generous gift. “The results are in. Spitfire, you will need to stay off your wing for about another 2 ½ months. You’ll have to stay here for another 3-4 days,” said the doctor. “You’ll need to get going Rainbow Dash, and you need to rest Spitfire.” “Okay. I guess I’ll be going now,” Rainbow said to the doctor and Spitfire.

“So, what all did Spitfire say?” asked Twilight. “Not much. She just woke up from the fall,” Rainbow Dash replied. “Wow. 3 hours being down,” Applejack said. “We should just let her be. Once the next Wonderbolt air show is there, we’ll all be there to support her,” Fluttershy said. “After this is all over we should throw her a party!” Pinkie Pie screamed. “Shhhh!” said a Medic from a room nearby. “Sure,” Spike said to Pinkie, “I bet she would need something to cheer her up.” “I most certainly agree,” Rarity said. “Well I’ll be going home now. See you guys later,” Rainbow said, walking out of the hospital. “I guess she’s really bummed about this,” Applejack said. “I’m going to talk to her now,” Twilight said.

Twilight rushed out of the hospital to see Rainbow starting to fly back to Cloudsdale. “Hey, wait!” Twilight shouted at the top of her lungs. Rainbow Dash stopped flying and looked down at Twilight. “What?” she asked Twilight. Rainbow flew down to Twilight, wondering what was wrong. “It’s about you storming off in the hospital. I was wondering what was up with it,” Twilight said. “I-I don’t wanna talk about it,” Rainbow Dash said. She then took off to go back home.