• Published 24th Jul 2012
  • 980 Views, 36 Comments

My little pony: OCs are Magic - loopertooper



2 brothers are given a strange ability and are then expected the kill all who are like them.

  • ...
6
 36
 980

Chapter 2

The morning was still and noiseless. Hyperactive and Over Critical were lying in their respective beds tired from the ordeal that they went through.

“UGHHH what the…” Hyper shuffled up out of his bed. He stretched out his body and groggily moved towards the bathroom. He got all prepared for the day. Then when putting on his purple vest he noticed a mark on his back. “What the hell, did I get a tat’?” Hyper ran his hoof over the mark and winced in pain. He galloped towards Critical’s room and then tried to break down the door.

“I’ve locked the door and put a chair to stop you. Keep trying Hyper.” Critical scoffed and went back to sleep. Hyper rammed the door three more times and then yells at the top of his lungs.

“OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR!!” Hyper screamed and rammed. Hyper cracked the door which made Critical jump up and looked worried.

“WHAT THE HELL?” Critical looked upset.

“Really, you’re yelling at me?” Hyper looked at Critical as Critical shrugged and fixed the door with his magic. “OH yeah, look.” Critical examined the markings on the back of his rambunctious brother.

“When did you get a tattoo?” Critical asked with confusion.

“I know right, did we go out last night?” Hyper asked.

“No.” Critical answered. “Look let’s just found out where you-.”

“WE!” Hyper pointed to the mark on the back of his brother.

“Wait… I remember that voice said that this marked the “competitors” whatever that means.” Critical explained.

“So, what should we do?” Hyper looked confused.

“Let’s just hide the mark under a cape okay.” Critical grabbed his brother and dragged him out the door.

“Wait didn’t you want to hide it?” Hyper asked.

“…yes, but if I wear something that Rarity doesn’t like she’ll yell at me and make me try on hundreds of large hats okay.” Critical looks embarrassed and Hyper laughs out loud. When walking, Hyper starts picking up pace and bumps into two mares.

“Sorry I wasn’t looking, you mares okay?” Hyper lends a hoof as Critical approaches to help, but is pushed off by one of the mares.

“I’m…okay.” The colorful mare said. She has a multi colored mane and tail, with a white coat. She had a cutie mark that shows a rainbow being made. “I’m Colorlove; it’s nice to meet you.” Colorlove lit up and looked at Hyper. “What is that mark on your back?” At the mention of the word the other mare bolted and grabbed Colorlove and galloped off.

“That was rude.” Critical exclaimed and dragged Hyper off. Hyper understood that his brother was really saying “I told you that would happen.” Hyper instead shrugged and followed his brother to the boutique.

“Why did you drag me off, we were talking with them?” Colorlove and the other mare are talking while they trot off on the road.

“I told you, you have to be more careful, they could’ve killed you.” The other mare defensively lectures.

“But…sorry Potion Note.” Potion Note smiles as the two mare walk towards Sugarcube Corner. Potion Note has a dark blue coat and a neon green mane and tail. Her cutie mark is a half note with a cauldron and a green potion inside it.

As the two walked into Sugarcube Corner, they were greeted by a familiar face.

“Good morning, Colorlove.” Pinkie was there to greet the people who walked in, she had a little name tag on that said “My name is Pinkie Pie” and looked really happy.

“Wait, why are you greeting people, Pinkie? Shouldn’t you be cooking?” Colorlove asked the overjoyed pink pony.

“Well… I kinda destroyed the kitchen and then made it worse when trying to clean up so the Cakes asked me to greet people today.” Pinkie didn’t care how her explanation sounded, she said it with pride almost like she wanted to destroy the kitchen and get greeter detail. Colorlove just giggled as Potion Note asked Pinkie if they could get a table. Pinkie directed them to a table and then went back to her post. The two watched Pinkie as she waited for the next victim… customer.

“So, what should we do after this Color?” Potion was still shaken up from the encounter with the brothers. Unlike the brothers, Potion and Color aren’t related, but they share a bond of dedication and will. They both knew one another before-hand, but weren’t the closest until the bond was made.

It was early in the morning, as Colorlove was trotting down the street. She saw Potion Note flying overhead. Just then a leaf fell onto Colorlove’s nose. She guessed it came from Potion Note and then took off to follow her. Colorlove flew towards Zecora’s thinking that is where Potion Note would be.

“Zecora, are you in here?” Colorlove knocked on the door and then Potion came crashing through. The leaf went up and then gently floated back down to Potion. Once she touched the leaf, a huge smile erupted from her face.

“Th..thanks.” With that Potion was off into the hut. Colorlove brushed herself off and flew back to her place. She was tired and decided that she should rest the day off, but then a knock was at the door and as Color answered the mysterious knock, she saw Potion.

“Oh, did you lose another herb?” Color asked with concern. The words “lose” and “another” angered Potion almost to the point of wanting to take Color out. But she calmed down and answered the concerned pegasus.

“No, I never apologized for bumping into you.” Color was awe struck. Potion came all the way her just to apologize about something Color forgot about as well. “I was in a rush, I’m sorry, are you okay?” Potion finished her apology and then Color just smiled and answered back.

“Yes, I’m fine. It was just a bump.” Potion sighed with relief. The two looked at each other and then Color spoke. “Do you want to come in and have a drink?” Potion looked confused and was about to deny the request, but Color grabbed her and brought her into her house to talk. The two talked for hours and became great friends. They were surprised at how they both had the same level of complete dedication till the very end of the task. Then as the two stood and Potion was on her way out, the circle appeared. The two mares were drawn into the circle and then they heard the voice.

“You two have will, and the bond had blossomed.” The two were confused, but couldn’t move. “The bond is made, watch for the mark, defeat the marked ones, or they’ll defeat you.” At that the circle disappeared and the surge came and overwhelmed the two. They were knocked unconscious.

Back at Sugarcube Corner, the two continue their conversation.

“Remember, the voice said “defeat the marked ones”, those two were marked. We need to hide the mark or else we will be in trouble.” Potion finished her lecture.

“But what if they wanted to help or could tell us more about these marks?” Color questioned. Potion sighed and waved the question off as unimportant. They continued eating their breakfast and continued in idol conversation. Then once done, they left for Rarity; she could give them something to cover their marks.

Once at the boutique, they knocked and the white unicorn answered back.

“Come in.” The two entered and looked for the unicorn, who wasn’t near the door. “Be right with you.” Then Rarity emerged from behind some curtains. She looked at the pegasi and was confused. “What do you two darlings need?” Potion explained the problem to Rarity and Rarity just smiled and nodded. “Oh, the markings, Hyperactive and Over Critical needed the same thing a few minutes ago. They ran with some simple capes before I could give them some better looking clothes. Alright come with me.” Rarity led the mares behind some screens and started putting clothes on them with her magic. In the end the two were given some large and frilly capes to wear. Also the capes were accompanied by two large matching hats that Rarity said were a “necessity”. The mares paid and thanked Rarity before departing.

“So, what now, Potion?” Color asked, as Potion tried to adjust herself in the cape.

“Let’s go collect herbs, if somepony does attack, I can whip up a smoke bomb so we can get out of there.” Color added the two things together and got that collecting herbs would be more fun than sitting around doing nothing. So the Colorlove and Potion Note went off into the Everfree Forest to collect herbs.

Potion Note walked Colorlove through the whole herb collection idea and what to do with what herbs to collect. Colorlove picked up on it fast and began picking herbs quick as a whip. Potion Note was doing the same as her friend and colleague, Zecora, came by also picking herbs.

“Working again Potion Note, but with a friend to lighten the tote.” Zecora spoke her to her friend softly and with complete sincerity.

“Hello, Zecora, this is Colorlove.” Colorlove greeted the zebra and got back to work.

“So what are you doing her, Zecora?” Colorlove asked.

“I am collecting herbs just as you, for a nice and tasty stew.” Zecora continued on her way and waved back to the two ponies as they continued working.

“Hey Potion, it is kinda late, so I’m going to go, okay?” Colorlove asked as she yawned.

“Okay, meet up tomorrow, normal place?” Potion asked.

“Yep, Sugarcube Corner. See you there, good night.” Colorlove was then on her way back home, and so was Potion Note. The two mares truly have made a bond, and Potion Note was happy to be Colorlove’s friend.

______________________________________________________________

I want to thank everypony that sent in an OC. This is just the first two I’ve introduced. Don’t worry; I’m trying to use as many ponies as I can. If you have an OC and haven’t sent it in, I’ll give a recap on what everypony needs to tell me. Name, Type, Gender, Attitude, Cutie mark, Color (coat), Color (Mane and Tail), additional things are up to you. I’ll post the person’s name of who the OC I use is. Today we have two, For Colorlove- Thank bigMAREmac. Finally, For Potion Note- Thank B_Bubble132. All together now… Thank you. Don’t worry everypony; the plot will bring your OC’s into existence.