• Published 20th Mar 2018
  • 2,710 Views, 15 Comments

When I’m with You - Hopelessromantic



Never in her life would Flutteshy have thought that she, the little weak Pegasus, would fall in love with somepony ,especially if that somepony is Discord.

  • ...
2
 15
 2,710

Nightmares....

Come on Angel, just eat your carrots.” Fluttershy whined. She had put a bowl of carrots in front of her pet, Angel bunny.

Angel was situated in front of Fluttershy with the bowl in the middle of them. He glared at the bowl. He forceful shoved the bowl, making the carrots scatter everywhere. Angel stuck his tongue out at the carrots and hoped away.

“Now Angel, you can’t just go throwing food like that.....”

Suddenly her front door was smashed into millions of pieces, Fluttershy yelped and jumped into the air, and looked towards the remands of her door. It was frightening knowing that it was so easily broken, but it wasn’t as frightening as the pair of red glowing eyes staring at her from the doorway.

Her eyes widened in fear and she retreated a step backwards. That earned a growl from the figure in the door way.

She retreated a another step back, her wings fluttered open ready to fly if needed. The eyes followed her movement. “ you think that’s going to stop me.” It hissed with a husky male voice.

She couldn’t speak or move. “You’re too weak and pathetic to fight.” it hissed.
“You can bearly look at your own shadow with out jumping in fear.” It said with a clearer male voice.

She expression went from fear to confusion. She knew that voice... “Discord?”

Discord growled and before she could process or react he lunged, teeth out, and aimed for her throat.....

--------------------------()-----------------------------------

“AHHHHH!?!?” Fluttershy sat up in bed screaming. Her mane was stuck to the back of her neck from sweat, her breathing was heavy, and she was... crying. She wiped away her tears with a hoove and got out of bed. l’ve never had a nightmare like that before she thought.

She went downstairs to the kitchen. She wanted to make her self some tea. Tea always helped her sleep after a nightmare.

When she finshed makeing her tea, and started cleaning her mess. She heard a snap and husky male voice “Fluttershy?”

She whimpered. She heard that voice more than once. She poked her head from the kitchen doorway to find Discord standing in her living room, with his back facing her.

“Fluttershy!” Discord called again turning around. “Fluttershy, oh thank Celestia!” He said stepping closer to her, but stopped when he heard her whimper in fear. “Fluttershy, what’s wron....” she has been crying. he thought

He sat on the floor and put his arms out with his eyes closed. “Come here.”

She whimpered again but not in fear but in relief. She ran to him, threw her hooves around his middle, and sobbed into his chest.

And all Discord did was run his claw threw her mane, till she finally calmed down.

“Fluttershy, tell your old pal what’s wrong...”

“Oh, Discord it was horrible..” she said sniffing, still having her head on his chest listening to his heart beat.

“What my dear, tell me and I will end its suffering.” He said the end with a growl.

“ it’s w-as j-just a dr-ream.” Fluttershy said.

Discord soften “ oh...” he paused “tell me.”

“ w-well maybe you don’t want to know, you won’t like it” she said lifting her head from his chest and looked into his eyes. He was quiet for a long time.

“Was it me?” he whispered staring into her eyes.

Fluttershy visibly gulped. She looked away from his eyes. She couldnt look at him.

He slowly put his paw to her face, to face him again.“Tell me” he softly said. She gulped, took a deep breath and told him very thing.

———————————()————————

“D-do you think o-of me as a m-monster?” Discord asked stuttering. Fluttershy told him everything, every detail.

They were in the same position they were in for awhile now. With him in front of her and her looking up at him.

“N-no Discord, of course not it was nothing but a dream.” She said looking into his eyes

“Just a dream Fluttershy, friends don’t dream of their friends as a monster!” Discord said raising his voice, his anger level riseing.

“N-no I-I don’t think of y-you as a m-monster” Fluttershy whimpered.

“Fluttersh......” He was interrupted by another one of Fluttershys whimpers, but now she covered her face with her hooves.

“I’m sorry” he said looking away, tears now clouding his eyes.

“No I’m sorry, Discord I don’t think of you as a monster.....I just.... I..” She shuddered

Discord looked back at her, he put his paw on her shoulder “it’s ok, I will just take my leave dear.” He was about to teleport when a hoove stoped his claw.

“Please don’t go.” Fluttershy said. When she realized what she said she blushed.

“And why should I stay, if your having nightmares about me then maybe I shouldn’t be here!?” Discord said.

“Discord it wasn’t you..please just.... stay with me I don’t want to be alone...”she said

“ Fluttershy....” he paused, thinking.” Of course dear... I will stay....” Discord said
He couldn’t just leave her like that.

“Thank you....”Fluttershy said “Thank you”
She softly mumbled, hugging him once again and nuzzles her face into his fur.
He slowly floated up into the air bringing fluttershy with him to where she was now laying on his chest. He softly ran his fingers threw her mane.

After minutes of floating Fluttershy filled the silence with soft snores, that can be bearly heard. And Discord just kept on brushing her mane until sleep was beckoning him.

“Don’t worry Fluttershy” he whispered on to the top of her head.

“I sometimes have that dream too.” He said letting sleep take him.

Author's Note:

Omg that was a long chapter!!

Any way... stay awesome 😎