• Published 28th Feb 2018
  • 546 Views, 4 Comments

Win For Love Or Win with Anger - Flameboy



Ember has anger issues that makes her turn into someone else.

  • ...
 4
 546

Ember comes to Ponyville

On her way from the Dragon Lands, Ember was going to see Spike, Twilight, and Rarity, to help with her stress problems. In her homeland, she's been getting frustrated at being Dragon Lord, and she keeps getting other dragons, like Garble, to not go and invade Ponyville or any pony populated city or town. Not to mention that she's been getting really angry and turning a little shade of jade green. It only happens when she gets stressed, frustrated, upset, or in this case, Angry. The 16 year old dragoness couldn't wait to see her friends again; just to get help for her stress.


She reached Ponyville, went past Carousel Boutique, Sugarcube Corner, the school, and the Cloudiminium. Now, she finally reached the Castle Of Friendship; the tree house entirely made out of crystals; which Dragons like to eat any shiny rock material, thus making them "Gemnivores." She even remembers that she was eating the castle, that belongs to one of Equestria's princesses, Twilight Sparkle, the Princess of Friendship. Twilight and her friends are now 18.4 years old.


Everyone wants to know the age of the ponies so just go with it and bare with me, that's a lot of work of decoding inside my mind.-Flameboy

Ember made it to the entrance of the castle and knocked, but the readers, well, reading this, knows that Twilight would be reading books or taking care of Princess duties. Then, she saw the doorbell on her left and pressed it with her left finger. Ember was also wearing a yellow t-shirt, bright or sky blue jeans, golden shoes; the ones from the Gauntlet of fire, from her armor, and held the Bloodstone Scepter in her right hand. Then, Spike; who is also 16, came out to meet her by opening the door with his head poking to the right of the door. He worn deep blue or normal blue jeans, a white t-shirt, and a black hoodie. He even had a green goatee like Discord the Draconequus.

"Hey Ember, it's so good to see you again," he said and then went and hugged her with his hands on her waist and Ember's on his neck. Then, they let go and kissed. Then, they stopped, and looked into each others eyes and let go of each other. "So, what brings you here?" he asked.

"Oh you have no idea," she said.


"Try me," he said. "But first: Lets go find Twilight, which of course she's in the library."

When they went inside the castle, they found the library, and found Twilight.

Twilight was wearing sky blue jorts that were really, short. She had very long socks like the girl that Duncan met in Firebreather of Cartoon Network. They were at the holes of the jorts, and they were bright pink with a white ribbon on each side. The right sock had one on the right, and the left sock had one on the left. They didn't have laces flowing down from them either. Her t-shirt was white with a red heart on the top of her chest. She was wearing a black choker with a silver cat medal dangling down from it. Finally, she was wearing fully white sketchers with yellow foot padding. She was sitting on a red couch, with her left leg over her right thigh. Her back was resting on the couch's right arm rest. Her butt was n the second cushion. She also worn white evening gloves that were medium and stopped, almost close at the elbow. They too adorn a red heart on the back of her hands. She was reading one of Spike's favorite comic books: The Power Ponies. Also her hair was still the same even if she's anthropomorphic now.

"So, reading one of my comics, huh?"

"Whoa!" Twilight screamed as she flailed her arms back and forth once and threw his book behind her, and jumped over the arm rest and land on a flat table on her back and hit her head on the white lighthouse lamp. Then, her butt was on the arm rest and her right leg closer to her while sticking out in the air, and her left leg closer to the arm rest. She put her left hand on her head's left side.

"Owww!" Twilight moaned in pain. Spike raced towards her and sticks his right hand out to her.

"Are you okay, Twilight?! I'm so sorry! I'll do whatever punishme-!" he said until he was interrupted as he pulled his sister up and she put her left finger on his lips.

"It's okay, Spike, you didn't mean to. So, I forgive you," she said as she finished her last sentence while taking her finger off his lips. Then, she placed her right leg then her left leg to the ground. Then, she put her left hand on her head once more and closed her eyes while doing so.

Ember saw as her boyfriend was helping his friend by breathing on his left hand with his ice breath under him when he let go of her hand. Twilight took notice by looking to her left with her face facing forward still.

"Don't worry, Spike, I'm okay- eeeeeyaaaaahhh!" Twilight screamed as Spike put his hand on her ear after pulling her upper arm away with his right.

"No you aren't, Twilight."

She panted twice and sighed in a happy relief with her eyebrows sad still, but she was feeling happy.

"Wow, Spike. You can breathe ice," Ember said as she sported a happy smile and her left hand holding the scepter and her right sticking out in the air. "You must be a really good friend for Twilight."


Spike and Twilight looked at Ember, then to each other, and then back at Ember. "Actually Ember, Spike here is my little brother," Twilight said as Spike's hand was still on her ear.

"Wait, what do you mean by that?"

"Well, do you remember when I told you and Thorax that Twilight hatched me as an egg as a part of her entrance exam to Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns."

"Yes. And?"

"Well... she used magic instead of using fire properties."

"Ohh, and she used her raw talent in magic to hatch you?"

"Yep! And, well... When her magic, used by her blood, hatched me, I really became her little brother by blood. Even if Garble's my true blood brother, Twilight's my true blood sister. It's how we got along so well. She even took care of me when I was a baby. That makes her, my motherly big pony sister. Or in this case, my "BSBFF."

"B? S? B? F? F?"

"It means "Big Sister, Best Friend, Forever," Twilight said.

"Whoa."

"And I'm her LBBFF. I think you can probably tell what that means."

"Little Brother Best Friend, I guess."

"It was a pretty good guess, Ember, because that's the right answer," Twilight said.

"Thanks."

"So, what seems to be the problem?" she asked.

....

"Wow. That is a big problem," Twilight said with her little brother's hand off of her head after Ember finished. "And you don't want to get us hurt,... by this, "other you"?" she said with her left finger on Ember.

"Yep"

"Well, what usually keeps me calm, is a sexy dress."

"A sexy dress? You're telling me that maybe the only way to get rid of my stress, or to keep me calm, is to wear, a sexy dress?"

"Mmhmm," Twilight hummed with her head up and brought it down once to answer the dragoness's question. "Luckily, we know that a certain white unicorn might have the perfect dress for you. Also, I need a new one, too. Hey, maybe we can both get a new dress that is the same," Twilight beamed.

"Sure, and I guess it's time for me to get a new, sexy dress to calm me down," Ember said as she grabbed the scepter with her left hand and got off the couch. Spike was on her right while Twilight was in front of her.

Then, they went to the Carousel Boutique.