• Published 4th Feb 2018
  • 443 Views, 3 Comments

Jumble of the 6 - Daylight_Dreamer

  • ...
 3
 443

5- Whats gotten into the townsponies?

Pinkie was confused, she was really happy to be with her friends, but she didn't know how to express it, she just looked to her friends. Rarity seemed confused as well.

Rarity was indeed as confused as a photographer in a tornado, she didn't even know where these vaguely county analogies were coming from. Perhaps if she weren't a city pony they would be full blown countrieisms.

That would be worse than a blown seem on the day of the show. Oh, she couldn't take it anymore, but she had no idea how else to show her displeasure at the situation.

She was overwhelmed with the sense that everything was as normal as a designer coming out with a new line. Even that made her uneasy, things with her friends were always great, but normal wasn't the word.

She could tell Pinkie and Twilight were also troubled, and Rainbow couldn't focus on her book ever since that handsome stallion with the silver saw-blade shaped mane talked to her.

Only Apple Jack and Fluttershy didn't look confused, and AJ was too busy cheering Fluttershy on.

She decided to see if Twilight had anything to say on the issue.

"Um, Twilight," She started, "Is it just me or is everything too normal? Its bothering me more than a popped stitch."

"Oh, um, I guess so," Twilight whispered. "I mean, something seems off, if that's what you mean. because feeling this normal doesn't seem normal."

"I know," Rarity agreed, "Do you think somepony has put a spell on us?"

"Oh, I don't know," Twilight said softly, "who would do that?"

"Discord, Trixie, Queen Chrysalis, and Starlight to name a few." Rarity rattled off the names off the top of her heads of magical ponies that may be pulling a prank, or take revenge.

"That seems unlikely," Twilight said.

"Not really," Rainbow butted in, "The Ponies around are acting as if were acting strange, when they like watching ponies read."

"No, he likes watching you fly," Pinkie corrected, being the one who knew what everypony liked.

"Since when do I fly at the park?" Asked Rainbow, "I'm too busy reading."

"Reading is for eggheads like Twilight," interrupted Rumble, "Can you help me? My brother is busy and I need a few pointers on my new move."

"Why don't you ask Fluttershy?" Rainbow asked.

"Because shes not a Wanderboldt," Rumble looked around the park, "OK good one guys, the gig is up, you can switch back now."

"What are you talking about?" Rarity asked, "Your making as much sense as a parka in a summer line."

"I'm sorry," said Twilight, "I didn't know I was tricking you, I'll try not to."

"OK, I'm officially freaked out," Rumble was slowly backing away, "Bye." He turned and flew away at full speed.

"Well, we better go study up on why everypony is acting so weird," Rainbow suggested, "Its bothering me that everypony thinks I'm into flying."

"OK," Twilight gave in easily, "But I don't think anything is really wrong, so I don't see why we have to read, but I wont argue."

"I'll take any chance to study," Rainbow was getting excited.

"Why that's as normal as a hat in spring," Rarity was getting really tired of the random citieisms as she decided to call the dreadful things. They couldn't be normal.

They had her more frustrated than a tailor trying to do a fitting for somepony that can't stay still.