• Published 2nd May 2018
  • 2,923 Views, 159 Comments

InFamous: The Unusual Conduits - Blackdrag-rose



Adagio, Aria, and Sonata enter the portal in the statue's base and find themselves in a whole new world... one where they awaken new powers to replace what they had lost, and help Cole MacGrath save his city.

  • ...
27
 159
 2,923

PreviousChapters Next
Empire: Zeke's Request

Once Aria and Sonata got over the fact that Adagio had figured out how to use her aura to give herself a flying ability, much like the ones they had heard Zeke talk about on the fighting show he liked to watch, Cole watched as Adagio showed them how she had accessed the new power. It was entertaining to use an alleyway, one that the Dust Men weren't using at the moment, to watch the two sisters attempt to take off as well, because while Adagio might have gotten the move down almost instantly, due to her wishing to have a glide ability like his, Aria was quick to catch on how to access the ability. It wasn't long before Aria was floating beside Adagio, her heroic aura surrounding her as she made sure she was doing what Adagio was doing, before they turned towards Sonata and helped her figure out what she was doing wrong. Based on the look of surprise that appeared on Sonata's face, when Aria offered to assist her, Cole determined that Sonata was used to figuring things out on her own... and yet now, with the three of them actually acting like sisters, they were more than willing to help each other out and master their new abilities.

He wasn't jealous when Sonata got the grasp of the flying technique and glided around the area for a few seconds, as it was something that she liked to do apparently, before Adagio had them stop so they could actually take a break, like they told Moya that they would.

Fortunately the alleyway that they had chosen to practice in, despite being deserted at the moment, was near a gas station that still, somehow, had food and drinks let inside the coolers and on the shelves, and their luck continued when Cole went in there to get something for all of them. The owner, somehow knowing about what he and the sisters had done for the people of the Neon District, simply let him take a few things and said that their payment, referring to all four of them, would be them restoring order to the Warren by driving out the Dust Men. Cole, honestly shocked by such a thing, simply nodded his head and got what he needed, as he wasn't about to abuse the man's generosity towards them, before heading out to the alleyway and giving the sisters what he grabbed. From there the four of them sat down for a few moments, ate something to replenish the energy they spent during their fight with Sasha, and drank the sodas that Cole had grabbed from the store... though he also drained some of the electricity from one of the nearby lights, just to make sure he was ready to go for when someone called for them to do something.

Sure enough they only got a thirty minutes of relaxation before Cole's phone went off again, though instead of it being Moya, like they were expecting it to be, they discovered that the caller was actually Zeke, causing all four of them to wonder what he wanted to talk about, especially when they were in enemy territory.

"Hey Cole, you remember Dwight?" Zeke asked, to which Cole tilted his head to the side for a moment as he racked his memory for the person that Zeke was asking about, though it wasn't long before he knew exactly who he was referring to and what he had done some time ago, before the Blast happened, "I just ran into his sister and she thinks that he might be in some kind of trouble. She wants to know if the four of you will look for him."

"Dwight... as in the guy that stole your car some time ago and stripped it down for it's parts?" Cole inquired, as he just wanted to be sure that he was thinking of the right guy, while at the same time noticing that the sisters were glancing at each other as they listened to the conversation, as they were curious as to what Zeke was doing.

"Yeah, he was a real tool." Zeke said, confirming Cole's statement almost immediately, as if he had been expecting Cole to say something like that, before he grew serious about what he saw saying, "But you know that I've dug his sister for a real long time now, and uh, you and the sisters would be doing me a solid if you could find him."

"And you think that if we find Dwight, she'll 'reward' you?" Aria asked, as she knew exactly what Zeke was thinking about, because she had seen some of the guys in Canterlot High School acting the same way, but she said nothing about that as she waited for Zeke to respond.

"Hell, it's not like I can do anything from the Neon." Zeke stated, informing Cole and the sisters that Dwight had to be somewhere in the district they were in, the Warren, or if he was in the Neon District he was doing a good job of hiding from everyone, "She says Dwight was hangin' around the Chummy Chicken the last time they talked, guess he was workin' over there. That might be a good place for the four of you to start your search."

Cole sighed and told Zeke that they would be on the lookout for Dwight, since it might actually led them to something that was completely different from what Zeke was thinking about, before the call was disconnected... but just as they got off of where they were sitting, and prepared to leave, another call came in, though this time it was Trish.

"Cole, are you there?" Trish asked, though while her voice sounded normal the sisters could tell that she was either tired or there was something that was bothering her, something that only the four of them could take care of since they were the only ones with powers... or at least the only ones with powers that were helping the people out.

"Hi Trish." Cole said, his voice revealing how happy he was to hear Trish call him again, even though they were still walking on thin ice with each other, and the sisters knew that he was hoping that she would eventually forgive him for something that wasn't his fault.

"It's getting bad over here." Trish stated, though where this would usually be the moment where she'd rip Cole one for not being there to assist or help out, or accuse him of the Blast again, she was dead set on something else, causing the sisters to breath a sigh of relief as they realized she wouldn't be picking on Cole for the moment, "People are dying and there's nothing I can do. I need to get a bus over to Bayview and see if it has any supplies left."

"We just came through the Jefferson Tunnel, and unfortunately it's trashed." Cole replied, though he decided not to tell her that the entire thing was likely flooded at this point, all thanks to the First Sons busting into the area and hauling off Sasha like they had done, "Same with the Stone Canal Drawbridge."

"You remember Roger Miller from Amy's graduation?" Trish inquired, surprising Cole for a moment, as this was the second time that someone was asking him if he remembered someone, before he made a sound of approval, as he had learned not to interrupt Trish while she was talking, "He's a city engineer that used to work with my dad. If anyone can fix the bridge, it would be him. Last I heard he lives by Valentine Park."

"We'll try and find him." Cole stated, as while he would do anything for Trish, and that was evident to Adagio, Aria, and Sonata, he also knew that fixing the bridge would be of some benefit to not only the four of them, but to the people of both the Neon District and the Warren.

As the four of them prepared to move out, however, a lady approached them and asked for their assistance, saying that the 'transients', apparently the slang term for Dust Men in the Warren, had put some surveillance gear on her building and that she needed their help in taking it all down. Since taking out some surveillance equipment wouldn't take long, not with the four of them searching all the sides of a building, they decided to assist her and let her point out the building that had the gear on it, which turned out to be further up the street from where they chose to rest. As such the four of them followed the lady over to the building and started climbing it, where each of them blasted the pieces of surveillance equipment that the Dust Men had attached to the lady's building, where she and the other civilians that were watching cheered them on. With all of them working together they took out the gear that was attached to the building, while also eliminating whatever the Dust Men were hoping to do with the 'information' they gathered, before they got back together in front of the building and waved goodbye to the people they had just helped... while at the same time beginning their quest to take back the Warren from the gang that controlled it, just like they did with the Neon District earlier.

The next optional objective they came across, again not supplied by Moya since they needed to adjust the satellite uplinks in the area they were in, was from a cop that happened to be standing on the side of the street, though around the corner they heard some other officers telling some captured Dust Men to remain still.

"Is there something you need help with officer?" Sonata asked, as the blue band on his wrist indicated that this was one of the 'good' optional missions they could do, boosting their reputation with the people and showing them that they were on the peoples' side.

"Yes, there is something you can help us with." the cop replied, though his tone revealed that he was thankful that they were willing to stop and listen, especially since he was planning on asking them to do something anyway, "We just captured a few Dust Men and need someone to escort them across town, so we can interrogate them for whatever information they have on their gang's movements."

Cole nodded his understanding as the cop led them to the prisoners, where he zapped them a few times and got them moving down the street, apparently taking them towards the jail, while at the same time Adagio, Aria, and Sonata walked beside him as they waited to see what the Dust Men did as they walked through the Warren. Sure enough not even a minute later two of them tried to flee while their friends surrendered, to which Sonata surprised one of the Dust Men by using the wind to trip him and force him to fall flat on his face, allowing her to bring him back without expanding too much energy in the process. Adagio, on the other hand, used her new ability and quickly flew over to where the other escapee was running to, stopping him in his tracks before knocking him backwards, forcing him to rejoin his friends as they continued their march towards the prison. The best part about that display was that the Dust Men knew that if one or more of them tired to flee again, and make an attempt at freedom, they would be caught instantly, to which they remained silent and obedient as the group escorted them to jail... where the cops outside the facility were waiting and claimed their newest prisoners immediately, as they had questions that needed answers.

From there the four of them backtracked a little and headed to the nearby intersection that they had walked by when they were escorting the four Dust Men to the jail, though the reason they did so was because one of the cops that took the prisoners into the prison mentioned that Warden Harms had something for them to do nearby... though when they arrived Cole's phone went off and he answered it, as he knew what was coming next.

"Some of my men have noticed that a group of Dust Men keep going in and out of a building in the area," Warden Harms said, to which the group watched as one of the cops walked out of the prison and joined them for a few seconds, where he beckoned to the very building that his boss was talking about, "I think they might be using it as a weapons warehouse. I need you to smoke them out and deal with them."

"We get right to that." Cole replied, to which the line between them was disconnected, before he glanced over at the building that the Dust Men appeared to be gathering inside, in the information Warden Harms had was correct, "So, how do we smoke them out? Without burning the building down."

"Well, there's an air conditioning unit on the top of the building," Aria commented, though while she knew that Cole was referring to her, with his statement about not burning the place down, she also knew that she actually wouldn't burn the building down, "maybe you can sort out the circuits or something and force it to smoke all of the Dust Men out of the building, so we can deal with them."

Cole nodded his head in agreement, as that sounded like a good plan, before he headed across the street and started climbing the building that the Dust Men were currently inside, though as he reached the roof he watched as Adagio, Aria, and Sonata prepared themselves for battle. As such he approached the air conditioning unit and pressed his hands against it's side, where he channeled his power through it for a few seconds as it fell apart before his eyes, filling the building with smoke and causing the civilians that were nearby to flee the area. Cole suspected that the sisters were telling them to get away before something happened, though as the smoke started to fill the area the Dust Men started to pour out into the streets and raise their weapons. As the Dust Men started to fire their weapons, at the innocent people around the area, the sisters started firing energy blasts at their targets, while at the same time Cole dropped down from the roof and slammed down on the ground near them... where he shocked a few Dust Men into submission before turning his attention to some of the other enemies in the area.

Aria, on the other hand, spotted a number of Dust Men coming from around the corner, indicating that they had taken the back exit to clear their lungs and were ready for a fight, to which she held her hand out and channeled her energy into a number of small marble shaped objects that contained a bit of fire in them.

"Hey, Dust Men!" Aria shouted, causing the Dust Men she was targeting to turn their attention towards her, while at the same time her sisters smiled as they knew what was coming and Cole, who hadn't seen this yet, looked over at her with a look of curiosity in his eyes, "Catch!"

Aria tossed the marbles towards the Dust Men, who stopped moving as they watched the marbles come to a stop by their feet, though that was when Aria smiled as she flexed her power and the group of marbles flashed for a few seconds, to which they exploded and knocked the entire group of enemies around like they were dolls. Cole watched as the group of Dust Men rained down on the area they had been fighting in, moaning in pain at the same time, while noticing that the ground and some sides of the buildings around them were on fire, revealing what Aria had done. A few seconds later, once the area had settled down, Aria waved her hand and the flames returned to her, leaving the ground and buildings like they had been a few moments ago, before she turned towards a Dust Man that was trying to flank her and kicked him into submission. Adagio, finding a group of enemies that were doing the same thing as Aria's group, pulled some water from the channel nearby and created a crystal ball above her hand, which she rolled over to her targets... to which Cole moved away from the Dust Men as her energy expanded and the ball exploded, shooting out ice shards that struck her enemies all over their bodies and knocked them to the ground.

Cole was surprised when Sonata joined her sisters in using spherical attacks, as the wind gathered into a small ball and she tossed it at a group of Dust Men that were coming to aid their comrades, where the power of the wind knocked them all into the sides of the buildings that were around them, knocking them out in the process... and surprising Cole in the process, as he wasn't expecting this to happen at all, but it was something good to know for the future, when they had to fight a large group of enemies like this.

"So, you all have grenade like attacks now," Cole commented, because the three of them were more than enough to deal with the Dust Men, as he had the feeling that they were showing off at the moment, though at the same time the sisters turned towards him, "when did you three get those types of attacks?"

"We've been experimenting when you go down into the sewers to restore the power," Adagio replied, as she remembered what happened when they first saw Cole use his own grenade attack and Sonata, of all people, was the first one to suggest that they do the same thing, but it really came to life when they unlocked their elemental powers, "how do you think we've been trashing the Reapers and the Dust Men the entire time when you and one of us are down there? Aria nicknamed her attack the 'Firebomb', Sonata went with 'Gale Blast', and I decided on 'Crystal Blast'... all to go with your 'Shock Grenades'."

"So all three of you have been growing your powers at the same I'm expanding my arsenal," Cole said, as he was now beginning to see another good reason as to why two of them remained on the surface when he went into the sewers to restore the power to an area, "that's good to know."

The sisters smiled at him as they considered what they were going to do next, though Cole had thought about helping Zeke first, since he had contacted him first, and then helping Trish out when they were finish seeing if they could find out where Dwight was hiding. When he voiced his opinion to the sisters, however, he could tell that they were a little surprised by the fact that he wasn't jumping to assist Trish first, but at the same time they decided that they might as well head to the location of the Chummy Chicken and see if they couldn't locate Dwight. As such the four of them headed across the street and approached the raised bridge that would normally connect to the Historic District, though instead of worrying about it they turned to their left as they approached the bridge and headed up the street as they made their way towards the piers that were located further up the street. While they walked towards their destination the Dust Men that were camping on the roofs of the buildings around them insisted on firing at them as they walked by their camps, to which the group responded by attacking them in turn... blasting them off the roofs with either their normal blast attacks or letting one of them their grenade attack to blast all of the Dust Men away from where they had been standing.

Even with the interruptions from the Dust Men, who wanted all four of them dead, the group was able to make their way towards the pier that the Chummy Chicken was located on in a good amount of time, though when they reached the area that Cole was leading them to they found something that was going to annoy Zeke and make Dwight's sister sad... as they were now staring at the still body of Dwight, who was laying on the wooden dock with his back facing them.

"Zeke, we've got some bad news; Dwight's dead." Cole said, though he made sure that the line to Zeke was open before he said anything, while at the same time the sisters walked around the area a little to see if there was any clues that they could find, leaving him to stare at the body, "It looks like someone messed him up pretty bad."

"Ah man... he sister's going to flip out when I tell her that." Zeke replied, though his tone told the sisters that this wasn't the news he was hoping for, but truth be told Adagio, Aria, and Sonata were actually hoping to find Dwight alive so they could get him someplace safe while they worked on lowing the bridge, "Hell, you guys should find out who did the deed and make them pay for it... I could play that angle. Maybe. C'mon man, I need this."

"There is something seriously wrong with you Zeke," Adagio commented, knowing that the call was a conference call between all four of them, though she and her sisters usually remained silent unless they wanted to say something, like right now for instance.

Cole nodded his head, as he had to agree with Adagio's statement, but he said nothing as he approached Dwight's body and knelt beside it, where he rested his hand on Dwight's head and channeled his power between the two of them for a few seconds. Sure enough the last memory that was inside Dwight's mind came flowing into him, like the time Moya had sent them to find Brandon or when he sensed that some of the Reapers knew where to find a cache of Blast Shards that he took for himself. What he saw, however, was some sort of metallic crab like creature, a pair of them to be exact, jump down on Dwight from the roof that was above them, before the connection was terminated and he found himself back in the present, where he realized that Dwight had been killed within the last few hours. As he stood up, and looked over at the sisters, he spotted the echo of a Dust Man that looked like he was carrying a large weapon and some sort of cage on his back... and he was already on the move, meaning that it was time to give chase and see if they couldn't bring justice to Dwight.

Adagio, Aria, and Sonata, seeing that Cole was following an echo with his eyes this time around, knew what was going on and moved out of the way, as they couldn't see what he saw and patiently waited for him to move... though once he started moving they followed after him and started chasing down the person that killed Dwight.

"You use that vision-dealy to see the killer?" Zeke asked, as he heard the sound of the group moving on his phone and knew that they must have discovered something, where he put the pieces from when they hunted down Brandon together with this event and knew what they were doing.

"Truth be told, part of it was hard to make out." Cole replied, though before anyone said anything about his ability to see what happened in the last moments of someone's life, or inability to clearly see everything, he continued talking and revealed what he had seen, "What I can tell you is that there was a man, likely a Dust Man by his armor, and what appeared to be a dog... or something similar to one."

"Dwight was killed by a dog?" Zeke inquired, apparently missing the other part of that description, though at the same time the sisters followed after Cole and didn't bother to correct Zeke as he continued talking, as they headed back into the Warren as Cole tracked the echo they were following, "Damn! I had a cousin that went the same way. Whew, shouldn't have had an open casket, but old Smitty wanted one. People were passing out, puking, you name it. It was horrible. Still have recovered from that one."

"Thanks for the... information." Aria said, as she had no idea why they would want to know that one of Zeke's cousins had been killed by a dog and that the man apparently wanted an open casket funeral, but she shook her head and focused on the mission at hand, "We'll let you know if we find out anything else about who killed Dwight."

Before Zeke could say anything Cole and the sisters terminated the call and continued moving forward, though as they did so Cole noticed that the echo headed across the street and passed by a place where some guy was finishing putting up some posters... ones that looked exactly like him, Adagio, Aria, and Sonata, only there was one for each of them with a blue outline and one with all four of them that had a red outline.

"Holy crap, you're them!" the man exclaimed, as he had heard the sound of hooves against the sidewalk, a unique thing that the sisters were unable to hide at the moment, and had turned so he could see if his mind wasn't playing tricks on him, where a smile appeared on his face, "It's great what you guys have been doing lately, the way you've been cleaning up this place."

"It's nice to meet someone who appreciates what we're doing." Cole replied, as while they were in a hurry to find out who killed Dwight, and help Zeke out in the end, he knew that the echo wasn't going anywhere and they could afford to spend a few moments talking with someone, before he beckoned to the posters that were to his right, "Out of curiosity, what are these posters supposed to be for?"

"I'm just trying something out," the man answered, to which he continued to hold onto his smile as he glanced over at the posters for a moment, as if they were his pride and joy or something, before he turned his gaze back towards the group once more, "you know, spread the word about the four of you and what you're doing for the city. If you don't mind me asking, which set do you like?"

Cole, Adagio, Aria, and Sonata observed the posters more closely, as the four that had a blue outline were a portrait of all four of them, as each poster had a full body painting of them, in their current clothing, standing on some support structure while they each channeled their elemental powers and looked towards the bright future with the people that they protected. They didn't need to be told what those posters were supposed to represent, as it was the good potential future with both them and the people of Empire City looking towards a bright future where they wouldn't have to fear the Reapers and the other gangs that were like them. The solo poster, with the crimson red outline, was of the four of them, or more accurately their heads, staring down at a ruined Empire City with a smug look on all four of their faces, like they owned the place and weren't afraid to terrorize the people to get what they wanted. It was one that spoke of fear, as in the people were supposed to fear the four of them, completely the opposite of the blue posters that spoke of love and trust between them and the people... and in the end there was no need for them to discuss which set of posters they wanted the man to spread throughout the entirety of Empire City.

All four of them agreed that it was better for the people to understand that they were on their side and that they would do everything in their power to make sure the Reapers, the Dust Men, and whoever controlled the Historic District were toppled so the people could live in peace once more.

"The ones with the blue outlines." the group said, surprising the man for a moment, as he clearly was expecting some sort of split decision so he could use both sets at the same time, but then he smiled and decided that, since they were the heroes, he'd give them exactly what they wanted.

"Right on!" the man declared, returning to how he had been acting before he got the answer to his question, to which he turned towards the red poster and immediately removed it from the wall he had hung it on, before turning towards them again, "I'll print up more of those ones and start hanging them all over the city. It's going to be awesome!"

"Zeke is going to have a hard time believing this when we tell him what happened," Sonata said, as she knew that Zeke had said something about trying to make money off of the posters, so he was likely going to be annoyed if they told him this meeting happened.

"We'll tell him later, after we find out what happened to Dwight." Cole replied, though at the same time he focused on the echo and spotted it heading into the alleyway that was just around the corner, to which he and the sisters started moving once more.

As they followed the echo to the left, however, some of the trash ahead of them transformed into some strange possessed metallic crabs that appeared to be made from scrapes of metal, though once they were back into what appeared to be their natural form they started to scurry over to where the group was standing. Cole was thinking of using his Shockwave power to knock them all backwards, as it appeared that the crabs might be weak to something, though before he could do that Aria stepped forwards, moved her hands in a circle motion, and loosed a ring of fire, one that was the size of the attack he had been planning on using, forward. The result of that attack knocked all the scrap crabs into the air and tossed them backwards, where they shattered upon hitting the ground, to which Cole filed that bit of information away, just in case they came across more of those creatures in the future.

"I call that my 'Flame Burst'," Aria said, though at the same time she smiled as she looked back at Cole, who knew exactly where she got the idea to create that sort of attack, but he wasn't complaining since the powers all four of them had developed were good ones, "it's like your Shockwave attack... only mine is, of course, made from fire."

Cole nodded his head for a moment and paused before he could move, as the Dust Men had apparently set up an ambush and used grenades or something to set fire to many of the exit points, but as he focused on the one that wasn't on fire he heard Aria chuckle. He guessed it was funny that their enemies were trying to use fire against someone that controlled that element, as Aria seized control of the flames and gathered them above her hand, cutting off the ones that the Dust Men had created, before using her Firebomb to blow some of their opponents backwards and knock them out. Adagio and Sonata did the same thing, firing at the enemies that Cole and Aria weren't focusing on, and before long they had cleared out the ambush and started following after the echo again, where the four of them wondered where it was even leading them at this point in time. Surprising enough it almost looked like the Dust Man they were following was actually heading back towards the prison, as they came out by the water channel Adagio had used earlier and they were still heading toward the area they escorted the prisoners to.

"Any luck?" Zeke asked, apparently deciding that it was time to call them again and see if they had uncovered anything, or at least beaten the Dust Man that killed Dwight, like he wanted them to since he was still stuck in the Neon District at the moment.

"No quite." Cole replied, as that was the honest truth at the moment, because so far it looked like the echo was going to take them on a wild goose chase until they were exhausted from their efforts, "We've been dealing with some crab-like things that are running all over the place. It almost looks like the transients are making them from old parts."

"Keep looking man." Zeke ordered, acting like he was the one calling the shots at the moment, telling the sisters that he was trying too hard to impress one lady, but that was their opinion and Zeke wasn't in the habit of actually listening to half of what they told him, "You guys gotta find the trash-bagger that killed Dwight."

As Cole cut off the call he had to focus on the enemies that were coming their way, as a suicide bomber was charging at them, but fortunately Sonata was the first to react as she called forth the wind and used her own Shockwave power, which she was calling her 'Tempest Strike', to knock the suicide bomber onto his back. That allowed Cole, Adagio, and Aria to blast the other Dust Men and their metallic crabs into submission before they started to follow the echo again, as Cole took a moment to restrain all of their enemies before they moved forward. The echo then led them straight to two more ambushes, causing the group to wonder if the Dust Men had known about Cole's ability to see the last moments of someone's life before he did, but decided to question that later as they dealt with the enemies that were currently in front of them. After the second ambush group they finally returned to the area in front of the prison, where they had escorted the other Dust Men to, though as the four of them came to a stop they found a heavily armored Dust Man, wielding what appeared to be a rocket launcher on his right arm, waiting on the bridge near the building they had attacked earlier.

As the Armored Conduit spotted them, however, he released three more scrap crabs from the container on his back and raised the rocket launcher so he could target them, to which the four of them separated from each other and forced their foe to make a decision on who was more important. The scrap crabs didn't last very long, not when all they had to do was let someone use their Shockwave ability to knock the creatures backwards, which only forced the Armored Conduit to fire at whoever he deemed more dangerous. As such Cole used his own Shockwave to knock the missile back at his opponent, damaging the armor he was wearing in the process, before he and the sisters started firing at their target, where they started moving to make it harder for their foe to hit them. With all four of them attacking the same foe at the same time, and dealing with any additional scrap crabs he might have called forth, it was only a matter of time until they emerged as the victors... and Cole made sure to restrain the Armored Conduit, so the cops could come and collect him before the Dust Men came to recover him.

"Hey Zeke, we just finished taking care of the guy that greased Dwight." Cole said, letting Zeke know the good news, or at least what his friend considered the good news, while Adagio and her sisters looked around in cause more Dust Men tried to attack them while their guards were lowered, "Just remember that his is a one-time deal... none of us are doing this to help you score."

"I hear you brother," Zeke replied, his tone letting Cole know that he understood what his friend was saying, even though he was thankful that they had at least avenged Dwight's death, "I owe you and the sisters a big one for this."

Cole sighed as the call was terminated, as while Zeke appeared to understand what he was telling him he had the feeling that one of them would be asked for another favor at some point in the future, from Zeke no less, but at the moment they needed to make their way over to Valentine Park, so they could figure out what needed to be done so they could restore the bridge and connect the two islands together once more.

PreviousChapters Next