• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 843 Views, 3 Comments

EQUESTRIA GIRLS - CRYSTAL GUARDIAN - element_of_miracle82



The Mane 7 finds out about the final element that not just link to their geode but can upgrade their power but they need to face not just the owner of that geode but the dark duo that wants to use the Equestrian Magic to take over the world

  • ...
6
 3
 843

CH 4: ELEMENT CHARGER

CHAPTER 4: ELEMENT CHARGER

Sunday, a rest day for all Equestrian after work and study for 5 and a half days a week except our protagonist that busy designing and creating morphers based on geode that he and the Mane 7 possessed. But in his mind reflects on the discovery he has inside the quarry near Everfree Camp.

*Flashback*

Meadow Swirl looks at 2 robots that bring the white concrete rock into a reddish blue spiral.

“Well, that should be all,” said Meadow.

“Sir, there are hieroglyphics 100 meters from here.”

Meadow Swirl looks towards the hallway and walks slowly. At the end of the hallway, he sees 9 pictures of the geode and writing on the wall in Equestrian language.

“Interesting. Apple Jewel, you see this?” asked Meadow.

“Yes sir. It appears to be an ancient language that wasn’t originated from this world.”

Meadow Swirl smiles.

“Scan the writing and the pictures. We will begin translating after we return,” said Meadow.

“Affirmative. Begin scanning.”

The teen prodigy looks at the picture. ‘9 geode. Aside me and the Mane 7, there is another geode that we need to find. Maybe we will know more about the geode’s origin after the translation is complete’ thinks Meadow as he looks around.

*End Flashback*

Meadow Swirl sighs. ‘The computer still translating the writing. I’m not sure how long will it takes’ thinks Meadow. He looks at the 8 pair of stalactites and stalagmites inside a small wall at the corner of the basement room. ‘The hard part is to making a charger because to create one charger, I need to fuse the geode power with the DNA of the bearer’ thinks Meadow. He looks at the digital watch. ‘I can go to their home and collect their DNA sample when they’re asleep. Well then, I should try with mine first’ thinks Meadow as he puts his geode inside the upper level tube. He pulls out a strand of his hair and put it inside the cylinder charger and close the lid. He then puts the cylinder charger into the lower level tube and presses the button as the reddish blue flows from the geode into the cylinder charger until it is full. ‘Well, 2 more to go’ thinks Meadow as he sighs.

Meanwhile, Starlight Glimmer looks at the Timberwolf monster.

“Are you sure this monster will help us analyze the strength and weakness of the Crystal Guardian?” asked Starlight.

“Yes my leach. We let it attach the city. When the Crystal Guardian attacks the monster, we can analyze it from here,” said Tempest.

“Then, proceed,” said Starlight.

The sound of the alarm shocks him as he looks at the screen that shows Timberwolf attacks the city. He looks back at 3 Element charger. ‘Oh well, time for some action’ thinks Meadow as he opens his palm as the geode flies towards his hand. He smirks as he rushes out.

The Mane 7 arrives at the city and sees the attacks.

“Okay girls, time to power up,” said Sunset as 7 of them transform.

Starlight Glimmer and Tempest Shadow look at the battle.

“Interesting. Let’s see what they can do,” said Starlight.

Meadow Swirl arrives at the location but hides behind the wall. He peeks to see the battle between Mane 7 and Timberwolf. ‘Something is not right here’ thinks Meadow.

The Mane 7 battles with Timberwolf as Fluttershy, Rarity and Twilight Sparkle pants heavily as Applejack and Rainbow Dash keeps on fighting.

“Man, this monster is sure tough,” said Rainbow.

“Yeah, it keeps on reviving itself. How are we going to defeat the monster?” asked Rarity.

“We just have to keep on trying,” said Sunset.

Starlight Glimmer and Tempest Shadow look at the battle.

“That monster is weak and yet they are struggling to defeat it,” said Starlight.

Tempest Shadow just watch the battle.

The Timberwolf attacks with the claw as both Rainbow Dash and Applejack fall down and hit the wall. Suddenly the monster stops and run towards the building.

Meadow Swirl shocks. ‘How?’ thinks Meadow. He absentmindedly holds the geode in his pocket. He gasps. ‘The geode. The monster can sense it’ thinks Meadow. The Timberwolf lands in front of him and roar. Meadow Swirl smirks as he pulls out a reddish blue cylinder with Earth Symbol on it.

“It’s morphing time. Element charger, ready,” said Meadow as he clicks the button on the lower part of the cylinder.

He spins his body and make his hand waves from down to up, sliding the morpher slide up. He inserts the cylinder and pushes the slide down.

“Miracle charger, engage!”

He flips his right hand up, making the back hand facing the front. He moves his left hand around and press the button on the morpher.

“Energize!” yelled Meadow.

He puts his hands up to the sky.

“Unleash the power!” yelled Meadow.

The Earth symbol flies out from the morpher and hits Meadow Swirl, transform him into his Crystal Guardian clothes; red full body clothes with blue with white stripes in the both side from his upper ribs to the upper thigh, black with gold stripes on his upper arm, a mix of red and blue goggles on his eyes and a reddish blue belt with Earth symbol on it.

The Mane 7 arrives and shock.

“What in tarnation?” asked Applejack.

“Who is she?” asked Rainbow.

“No. Who is he?” asked Twilight.

Meadow Swirl smirks as the Timberwolf lures towards him. He jumps and kicks its head, causing the monster to fall down. He lands not far away from the monster.

“Time to end this,” said Meadow as he presses the same button on the morpher.

The monster stands up slowly. The Bearer of Miracles lures towards the monster, gripping his hands that shines in reddish blue light.

“Miracle Charger, final strike!” yelled Meadow as he punches the monster.

The monster roars and explodes into pieces. Meadow Swirl smirks.

“Boo ya,” said Meadow.

The Mane 7 looks at the Guardian of Miracles that walks away.

“Now what?” asked Rainbow.

“We need to find out who that guy is,” said Sunset.

“But I thought only 7 geode that exist here,” said Twilight.

“We will know about it when we find out about him,” said Sunset as they transforms back to their regular clothes.

Starlight Glimmer stands up.

“Time to head back. We have the data we need,” said Starlight as she walks away.

“As you wish, my leach,” said Tempest as she follows her leader.