• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 843 Views, 3 Comments

EQUESTRIA GIRLS - CRYSTAL GUARDIAN - element_of_miracle82



The Mane 7 finds out about the final element that not just link to their geode but can upgrade their power but they need to face not just the owner of that geode but the dark duo that wants to use the Equestrian Magic to take over the world

  • ...
6
 3
 843

CH 2: THE LOST GEODE

CHAPTER 2: THE LOST GEODE

Meadow Swirl stands in the middle of the basement wearing his half complete hand armor and feet armor.

“Okay then, set power into 1%,” said Meadow Swirl.

The booster on his feet armor fires up as Meadow Swirl, slowly floats slowly, using the hand armor beam thruster to balance himself. The booster stops as he lands on the ground.

“Good. Now increase the power to 25%,” said Meadow.

The booster on his feet fires up again as he floats higher. He hovers around the basement as he lands.

“Well, that was complete,” said Meadow Swirl.

He stands in front as the arm puts all the parts, revealing a white silver chrome Iron Man armor. Meadow Swirl picks up the armor face and puts it up.

“Apple Jewel, did you hear me?” asked Meadow.

“Loud and clear, sir.”

“Check control services,” said Meadow Swirl.

His arm armor opens, showing the rocket launcher. His hip armor opens, showing the flare launcher. His shoulder armor opens, showing the multiple missile launcher. His back armor opens his dual flaps and his leg armor moves up and down, showing the boosters.

“Test complete. Begin power down and start diagnosis.”

Meadow Swirl smirks.

“Not yet. Do a weather and ATC check. Start listening in on ground control,” said Meadow.

“Sir, there are still terabytes of calculations needed before an actual flight is.”

Meadow Swirl chuckles.

“Apple Jewel, sometimes you got to run before you can walk,” said Meadow as he stands straight, opening her palms and face it downwards.

The booster fires up as he floats for a moment before flies out through the open window.

Meadow Swirl flies around the city, passing Sugarcube Corner, Carousal Boutique, Animal Pet Shop, Sweet Apple Acres and Equestria Library. He then flies up towards the sky.

“Let’s see what this baby can do,” said Meadow.

“The highest altitude is 85 thousand feet made by SR-71 Blackbird.”

Meadow Swirl smirks.

“Well, records are made to be broken,” said Meadow as he keeps on flying up higher and higher.

“Sir, there are potential fatal buildup of ice occurring.”

“Just keep on pushing,” said Meadow as he flies higher and higher as the ice is building and forming on his armor.

The ice forms on his boosters as the power suddenly off as he falls down. Meadow Swirl scowls.

“Darn it,” said Meadow as he struggles to moves his right hand towards his side hips and pull out the trigger and turns it 45 degree to the left as the flaps open, breaking the ice, restarting the computer inside and activate the booster as Meadow Swirl flies above the small apartments and houses before landing at his own home.

The Iron Man armor opens itself as Meadow Swirl walks out and sits on his chair as the armor disassemble and return to its keeping stage.

“Main transducer feels sluggish at plus 40 altitude. Hull pressurization is problematic. I'm thinking icing is the probable factor,” said Meadow.

He leans against his chair, looking at the time.

“Oh well, time to sleep. I have morning class tomorrow,” said Meadow.

“Sir, any suggestion of the color for the armor?”

The teen prodigy thinks for a while.

“Throws a hot rod red with a bit of gold in high arms,” said Meadow.

A few minutes later, as Meadow Swirl is in pajama.

“The render is complete.”

Meadow Swirl looks at the screen that shows the armor is full red with gold on the elbow.

“Well done. Fabricate it. Paint it,” said Meadow.

“Commencing automated assembly. Estimated completion time is five hours.”

He smiles as he pulls his blanket.

The next day in CHS, Meadow Swirl closes his locker and sighs. ‘There is disturbance energy around this school’ thinks Meadow. His stomach growls as he sighs. ‘Time to have food’ thinks Meadow as he walks out.

The Mane 7 sits at the café, having their lunch. Meadow Swirl walks in and looks around. Pinkie Pie smiles wildly as she rushes towards the male prodigy that join the queue. Meadow Swirl picks up few foods and an apple and puts it on the tray. Pinkie Pie appears beside him.

“Hey, come and join us,” said Pinkie.

Meadow Swirl walks towards the door, ignoring the Bearer of Laughter. Pinkie Pie pouts.

He walks towards the nearest tree and sits down. As he enjoys his lunch, a mix and red and blue geode flies towards him. He looks up and sees the geode floats in front of him. ‘Wait, a geode? I thought all 7 of them are with the Mane 7?’ thinks Meadow as he holds the geode. It shines brightly for a while then it returns to normal. ‘It choose me? But why? I don’t represent any Elements of Harmony’ thinks Meadow. He puts the geode inside his pocket. ‘I’ll figure it out later. Right now time to head back to classes thinks Meadow.

Meanwhile, Tempest Shadow in her civilian clothes, dark red shirt with black trousers and red shoe, walks towards the statue box. She circles around but finds nothing. She sees a glimmering light on the above of the statue box. She walks closer and inspect it.

Inside Homeroom, Meadow Swirl sighs as he looks outside the window. ‘I still don’t understand. Why that geode choose me? What makes me so special that it choose me?’ thinks Meadow. He looks at the front and sees Applebloom, Sweetie Belle and Scoolatoo stand in front of him. He sighs. ‘The Cutie Mark Crusaders’ thinks Meadow.

“I heard you don’t join any club,” said Applebloom.

“You know it is a compulsory to join one,” said Sweetie Belle.

“I know and I don’t care,” said Meadow as he stands up.

“Where are you going?” asked Applebloom.

“Home,” said Meadow as he walks out.

Tempest Shadow smiles as she sees the magic lights inside the cracks. ‘Time to report to the mistress about this news’ thinks Tempest as she walks away. Meadow Swirl walks out and sees Tempest Shadow walks towards the bus. ‘Wait, isn’t that Tempest Shadow? What is she doing here?’ thinks Meadow, shocked. ‘I have a bad feeling about this’ thinks Meadow.

Author's Note:

This is the temporary opening sequence of this fanfiction. I may edit it in the future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5aI9IDPMKI

Please watch and gives feedback