• Published 22nd Jul 2012
  • 1,753 Views, 20 Comments

Angel Cake - ROFLBED0



The story of Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and the foal they share.

  • ...
47
 20
 1,753

Chapter 6

Pinkie and Rainbow Dash were starting to tear up. The ray of hope that this was day that they would get their foal back had just died. Twilight had ran up behind Pinkie and pulled her into a hug. "Oh Pinkie, I'm so sorry," Twilight said as she held on to her friend. The other ponies soon did the same. Twilight held on to Pinkie and Fluttershy did the same for Rainbow Dash as they walked out of the Foal Protection Services building. As they walked outside they saw that they were in Ponyville. "All that walkin' fer nothin'." Applejack said as they exited the building. "Hey, I'm standing right here," Rarity said giving Applejack a slight angry grin. "Where do we go know?" Red Dawn asked. "I don't know, we can't get back to the trailer now." Twilight said, unsure of what they were going to do next.

At the home of Diamond Tiara.

"Just go up and talk to her," Abyss said gesturing to Snails. "No way she totally hates me now," "Let me rephrase that, go up and talk to her or I'm going to shoot you in the face," Abyss said back as he pointed the gun back into his face. "Okay, okay just don't shoot." Snails said walking toward her. He was terrified, if he talked to her, who knows what she would do. If he ran they would defiantly kill Snips and that they would hunt him down. As he approached her, she got angry. "What the hell are you doing here?" She asked him. "I'm here to get back the foal back." "Good luck, with that," Diamond Tiara said turning around and strutting back inside. "Wait; just tell me where she is." Snails said in a more dominate voice. Diamond Tiara, feeling a little intimidated started to talk. "Silver Spoon and I gave her to Cheerilee." Diamond Tiara said walking back inside. Snails feeling a sense of relief walked back toward the others. "Where is she?" Trixie asked. "At our teacher's house, we'll show you where it is," Snails said leading the way.

At Cheerilee's house.

Cheerilee had started to produce milk and was currently feeding her new foal. She had no idea about Pinkie and her foal, so she fully intended on nursing and raising this little filly. "That right little one drink up, momma Cheerliee is going to take care of you. Angel Cake continued to suckle throughout the hour. Cheerliee smiled and closed her eyes. There was a knock at the door. Cheerilee reopened her eyes and saw that Angel Cake had fallen asleep. She slowly got up and took Angel Cake from her chest and set her down on the couch. She made her way to the door and opened it. In the doorway stood Trixie, but she had taken a disguise and an alias. She was not wearing her hat or cape and had turned her hair to a dark pink. "Hello," Cheerilee said looking at the mare in her doorway. "Hi, my name Red Rose and I'm here to get my baby." Trixie said. Cheerilee backed up slightly; she didn't know what to say. She wasn't about to give her baby to a complete stranger. "Show me some proof that that is your foal in there." Cheerilee ordered. That really upset Trixie because the next thing she did was knock Cheerilee to the ground. Trixie began to beat her. While she did this, the magic that caused the pink change in her coat had worn off and the pink returned to blue. Abyss entered with a strange device in hand. "Get of her Trixie I have plans for her," Abyss said. Snips and Snails took this opportunity to book in and get out of there.

One hour later.

Cheerilee awoke, her head was throbbing rapidly. She tried to say something but her mouth was gagged. She realized that she was sitting in a chair. She was about to stand up when a voice called out from up in front of her. She looked up to see Abyss and Trixie standing in front of her. "I wouldn't do that If I were you. Under you is a trip mine, if you try and stand up or someone lifts you out of the chair, Boom!" Abyss said gesturing an explosion with his hooves. Her attention then moved to Trixie who was nursing Angel Cake. "Abyss say your goodbyes, we have to be at the castle before 12." Trixie said tugging at him. "Ah yes, Cheerilee you might be interested in this. Little Angel Cake is going to become the new Nightmare Moon." Abyss said. Cheerilee began to scream from behind the gag. "Goodbye," Abyss said walking out. "Have a nice day," Trixie said as she followed him out.

Snips and Snails were yelling as they ran through town. They were running when they came to a large group of ponies making their way back. They both looked back when they collided with a purple unicorn. "AHHH," They both screamed. "Wait you're that mare we saw in the Playcolt," Snips said they backed up and got a look at Twilight. Everypony shot Twilight an awkward glance. As she looked back, all the ponies looked away. "What are you two running from?" Twilight asked. "We're running from Trixie and her psycho colt friend," Snips said, his breathing still heavy from all the running that they had been doing. Hearing the name made everypony instantly aware of what they were saying. Pinkie and Rainbow Dash quickly made their way to the front of group. "Where is she," Rainbow Dash said in a furious voice. "Back at Cheerilee's house, she had the foal at the time but they found out and they went to get her back," Snails said. "Hurry we still might be able to catch them," Pinkie yelled back to the group as she ran off toward the home of Cheerilee. The others followed her and quickly caught up. As she was running, Twilight winced as she felt a slight pain from her side. She quickly got over it and made her way back to the group. When they arrived at Cheerilee's house they saw that the door was slightly open ajar. This made them fell a little unconfident that they would find anything. Twilight was the first one inside the door. Inside they saw Cheerilee gagged sitting in a chair. Twilight ran up to her and said "Oh my god Cheerilee what happened?" Cheerilee began to scream frantically as she realized that Twilight was lifting her out of the chair. As she was lifted up, everypony saw the trip mine. The trip mine started beeping rapidly. Twilight jumped between Cheerilee and the trip mine, and flashed her horn.

In the distance, the explosion was heard by Trixie and Abyss as they carried Angel Cake through the Everfree Forest. The two ponies knew what the sound meant. "No loose ends," Abyss said with an evil grin as they continued through the forest.

At the rubble that was once Cheerilee's home, the ponies were starting to get up. Aside from a few burn marks and bruising, nopony was severely injured. Twilight lay between the others and the epicenter of the blast. She still had not gotten up unlike every other pony. In the moments before the explosion, Twilight had created a shield that had undoubtedly saved everypony, but she had been hit with such force that it had knocked her out. "Twilight!" Red Dawn screamed as he ran to his wife's side. He picked her up in his hooves and held her close. She slowly opened her eyes and saw where she was. "Come on, we got to catch up to them before they get away." Twilight said stumbling to her hooves. "No way, we got to get you to a hospital first," Red Dawn said sternly, "And I don't want any complaining." Twilight was annoyed by this limitation, but on the other hand was somewhat relived. The pain in her side was starting to become aggravated and perhaps they could do something about it.

"We have to get my foal back," Cheerilee said as they walked through the street and toward the hospital. "Your foal," Pinkie said with a flicker of rage in her eyes. "Easy Pinkie, she didn't know." Rainbow Dash spoke up trying to calm down the angered Pinkie Pie. "I'm sorry Cheerilee, but Pinkie gave birth to that foal and she was stolen from us as well." "Oh okay, I'm sorry, but Trixie said something about using Angel Cake to resurrect Nightmare Moon." Cheerilee said looking away. Everypony gasped upon hearing this and slightly quickened their pace. Applejack walked up behind Cheerilee and said "You'll always have a room available at Sweet Apple Acres as long as your home takes to get repaired, after the way your been good to my sister." That made Cheerilee feel so much better about everything.

As they made their way into the hospital, the other ponies waited patiently in the lobby while Red Dawn took Twilight to Nurse Redheart. "Please, my wife's been hurt," Red Dawn said. "Relax I'm okay," Twilight said back, "but I still wouldn't mind having a checkup." "Alright then just come with me Mrs. Sparkle. I'm sorry Red Dawn but you'll have to stay here." Nurse Redheart said walking Twilight into one of the rooms in the back. Red Dawn would have protested but knew that it would only slow things down. He joined the others in the lobby. After ten minutes the others began to grow slightly nervous. "I sure hope she's alright," Fluttershy said with obvious worry in her voice. "Don't worry Sugar Cube she has a strong heart, she'll be okay." Applejack said, Rarity could tell that she too was worried.

In the back room, Nurse Redheart was checking over Twilight, looking at wounds she sustained from the explosion. "You're alright, just some small burns is all" Nurse Redheart said finishing up with her exam. "Um… if you don't mind, my side has been causing me some pain, could you please look into it?" Twilight asked. "I suppose," Nurse Redheart said looking over her side. She had gotten out a stethoscope and began to scan Twilight's side. She suddenly backed away. This frightened Twilight slightly. "What's wrong?" Twilight asked. Nurse Redheart just smiled. "Is it nothing?" Twilight asked back. "Oh it's something." Nurse Redheart said back still smiling. "Then what is it please tell me." Twilight asked truly annoyed now. Nurse Redheart got close to her ear and whispered, "You're going to be a mommy." Twilight opened her eyes said slowly, "Me a mommy, really?" Nurse Redheart nodded her head. "How far along am I?" Twilight asked the nurse. "Oh let's see," Nurse Redheart said pulling up a small x-ray from the medical cabinet. She put the device to belly. After about a minute the nurse pulled the x-ray away and looked at the image. The picture showed an unborn foal. Its legs were all developed and was about the size of a small loaf of bread. "Judging from size I'd say that it's about four months, to be honest I'm surprised you didn't notice sooner." Nurse Redheart said putting the chart back in the medical cabinet. Twilight was bursting with excitement and didn't know how to express it. She wanted to tell someone, given the grim circumstances she decided against telling anyone out in the waiting room. She suddenly got an idea. "Do you have any scrolls?" Twilight asked, she was bursting with excitement. Nurse Redheart handed her a scroll and quill. Twilight began to write. "Dear Princess Celestia I am writing to inform you about our search for Angel Cake. Firstly to our pleasure, Applejack and Rarity both survived and our closer than ever if you get my drift. The foal that was found by the foal protective service was not Pinkie and Rainbow Dash's, but we know where Trixie is and we are going to get her back. Trixie intends on using Angel Cake to resurrect Nightmare Moon but that won't happen. Your faithful student, Twilight Sparkle. P.S Red Dawn and I are now expecting our first foal. Twilight had sent the letter off and told the Nurse thank you, and made her way to the lobby. She decided not to tell anyone except Celestia at least not till they got Angel Cake back. Before she entered the lobby she received a letter and quickly read. My dearest student, I am so glad to hear that you're friends survived and that you are close to getting back Angel Cake. But on a more important note I trust that you and the other Elements of Harmony will be able to stop Nightmare Moon from being resurrected. P.S. I am so happy to hear about the foal that you and Red Dawn are going to have. Just remember I want an invitation to a foal shower when the time arrives. Twilight finished the letter and walked into the lobby. She heard the sighs of relief as she entered. Red Dawn was the first at her side. "What happened?" He asked. "Oh nothing just a cramp," Twilight said as she tried to keep a straight face.