• Published 22nd Jul 2012
  • 1,753 Views, 20 Comments

Angel Cake - ROFLBED0



The story of Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and the foal they share.

  • ...
47
 20
 1,753

Chapter 4

"Thank god we found it, now we can get back Angel Cake," Rarity said wrapping her hooves around Applejack and pulling her into a hug. "This is the best day ever." Rarity said as she pranced of toward the trailer. "Now just hold on a second sugar plum." Applejack said as she grabbed the flank of Rarity. "Whoa Applejack, if you wanted to fool around all you had to do is ask," said Rarity in a seductive tone. She tripped Applejack and she fell onto her. Rarity instinctively sucked her into a kiss. Rarity wrapped her hooves around Applejack's chest and started to move down till she was gripping her flank. Applejack began moan as she too was fondling Rarity. While the two were only together for a few hours, they felt a bond that they hadn't felt with anyone else, stallion or mare. The two fell asleep against each other's bodies. After a few hours, the two awoke. They were covered in sweat and Rarity was wearing Applejack's hat. Applejack and Rarity got to their hooves. They looked up and saw that it was night. It had been several hours since they fell asleep. "Do you we should go in there?" Rarity asked nervously. "Hmm, now that I think about it, Trixie might be pretty dangerous." Applejack said stopping in her tracks. "Maybe we should go look for the others," Rarity suggested backing away a bit. "Yeah I'ma pretty sure they think we're dead." Applejack said turning around and walking back into the forest.

In the Forest.

The other ponies had camped out for the night. They were too depressed to continue on her the rest of day. All had heavy hearts; they couldn't believe that Applejack and Rarity, two of their very best friends had both died in a matter of seconds. They were in their tents trying to sleep, though no one could. Twilight was the most depressed, if she had been quicker she would have been able to pull them out of the mud, and they would still be alive. Thinking of nothing else to do, she got her bag and opened it. Out of it she pulled a scroll and a quill. She levitated the quill and started to write. "Dear Princess Celestia, I am writing to inform you about a tragedy that has occurred. Last night, Pinkie and Rainbow Dash's house was broken into. During this their foal was kidnapped and taken to the Everfree Forest. We have reason to believe that Trixie was the one that stole the foal. We went into the Everfree Forest to try to get the foal back, but during the journey we had to go through a swamp." Twilight wrote, she was having difficulty recapping the event leading up to her friends' death. She picked the quill back up and returned to the letter. "As we were walking through the swamp, Rarity fell into a mud pit. Applejack tried to pull her out but she too fell into the mud. I tried to pull them out but I was unsuccessful and two of my best-friends died because I was not quick enough. Your faithful student, Twilight Sparkle. She lifted the letter and sent it away to the princess. She sat there crying when a bright green flash appeared. The flash formed into scroll and fell to the ground. Twilight walked over and opened the scroll. She read, my faithful student, I am so sorry to hear about the deaths of your friends and while it is unfortunate you shouldn't blame yourself, It was just an accident. You have ones that love you, just because they're gone doesn't mean you have to beat yourself up about it. I will also inform my guards of the missing foal and about the search for Trixie. As well I don't think I ever congratulated you on your wedding. I am very proud of you and hope that your next letter will contain more positive news. Sincerely, Princess Celestia.

Reading the letter made Twilight feel much better about what had happened just a few hours earlier. She laid back down on a mattress, and tried to sleep. "Hey baby," Red Dawn said walking back into the tent. Twilight began to smile as she felt him lay down next to her. She now knew what Celestia was saying. "Hey," she said wrapping her hooves around his chest and pulling him close. "Umm Twilight, why is the bed so wet he said sitting up. "Well the "Bed" is happy to see you," Twilight said in a seductive voice. She moved her hoof down under the covers to Red Dawn's chest. She moved it down his chest. She continued to go lower until she gripped something. Red Dawn's face suddenly changed expressions from confusion to joy. He was holding a toothy smile the whole time. While was enjoying this he still had to know what was causing Twilight's openness. Even while they had sex, she had never been this open to these ideas. "Umm Twilight why are you being frisky." Red Dawn asked. His eyes were dropping and his tongue was hanging out of his mouth. "Oh well I don't know why, It might be because I talked to Princess Celestia and she told me that while it is a horrible tragedy, I can't spend my whole life hating myself." Twilight said continuing to stroke. "Aww, that's great I knew that you would be oka.. "AAAGGGHHHH!" Red Dawn yelled as he came. He was breathing heavily, and still smiling. Twilight was cleaning her hoof of when she felt Red Dawn pull her close. "Thank you," Twilight said closing her eyes and nuzzling Red Dawn's chest. "No, no ,no thank you Twilight." Red Dawn said as he too closed her eyes.

In the tent next door Pinkie and Rainbow Dash were crying. Everything in their life had seemed to be going so well. Then just as things looked up for them everything was ruined. From the deaths of two of their best friends, to their foal being kidnapped. "Why does Celestia hate us so much?" Pinkie said crying on the mattress. Rainbow Dash was trying to comfort her but she too was felling just as depressed. "It's gonna be okay Pinkie," Rainbow Dash said weakly. She didn't even believe herself. "I don't believe you Dashie." Pinkie screamed. "Yes it will, Once we get Angel Cake back we'll be a family again," Rainbow Dash said trying to cheer Pinkie up. "How do you know that, what if Trixie takes her out of Equestria and we never see her again," Pinkie screamed. "I know that's not gonna happen," Rainbow Dash said. Pinkie stood up and walked off out of the tent. "Pinkie wait," Rainbow Dash yelled as she followed after her. "Pinkie where are you?" Rainbow Dash said as she looked for her. As she walked she thought she heard a slight whimpering, coming from a bush. "Pinkie are you in there?" Rainbow Dash yelled into the bush. "Dashie, please just go away, I want to be by myself." Pinkie said back still crying. "But, Pinkie I want to be with you," Rainbow Dash said grabbing a hold of Pinkie's hoof. "Me too," Pinkie said pulling Rainbow Dash to her lips. They held the kiss for a little longer than a minute. "You know we have a tent not to far back," Rainbow Dash said breaking the kiss and leading Pinkie back to the campground.

Fluttershy slept alone in her tent. Big Macintosh was laying down by a campfire thinking to himself. He thought about what his pappy told him the night he died. He told him to take care of his sister, no matter what happened he was going to make sure that nothing happened to her. He was never going to forgive himself. He got up and started to walk off into the forest. He got a reasonable distance from the camp before pulling out a cell phone. He called the home number at Sweet Apple acres. He knew that the family had the right to know about the death Applejack. The dial tone started, he was hoping that Granny Smith would answer. "Hello," Applebloom said. Big Mac's heart dropped. He had to tell her. "Listen l'ttle sis, I have somthin ta tell you." "What is it, oh yeah when are you and Applejack gettin' back?" Applebloom asked. "Listen Applebloom, Applejack isn't coming home." Big Mac said. The phone hung. He broke done on the forest floor. "Why, Applejack, why?" He cried. "Hey, big brother, why are y'all crying like that?" He looked up to see Applejack with her hoof around Rarity's shoulder.