• Published 6th Jan 2018
  • 887 Views, 4 Comments

Lost Piece of the Pie - The Crazed Werewolf



Silver Spoon discovers the family she never knew she had

  • ...
 4
 887

Chapter 1: Pinkie's Tale

Author's Note:

This story was an emotional ride for me to write because I spent most of my life believing that I was the oldest, I learned a few AFTER my father had died that I had an older sister that I have never met. That was back in 2002, and to this day I haven't met my older sister, though I am glad that both my younger brother and younger sister in my life.

Something had been bothering Applejack for several weeks since the day before Pinkie's birthday. Now her curiosity had gotten the best of her.

"Pinkie, what do you mean you have a younger sister?" Applejack said, "you're the youngest of your sisters."

Silence suddenly descended upon the table that the seven friends were seated at. Six pairs of eyes all looked at Pinkie Pie with unasked questions. Before Pinke had a chance to answer the bell that signalled the end of lunch rang.

"Its a long story AJ, I Pinkie promise to tell you all after school." Pinkie said making the motions of her signature promise.

Pinkie was nervous the rest of her day. She didn't like to keep secrets from her friends, but this was a fact about her family that she had never thought would come up.

She sat in the Library during Study Hall looking at her gator plushie.

"Gummy, what would you do in this situation." Pinkie whispered to the gator. It just stared back at her.

"I know you're right, I should tell them." Pinkie sighed, ",yes, yes I know I made a Pinkie Promise and Pinkie Promises are unbreakable."

The gator just stared back at her.

"Ok, I'll do it. You are such a good listener Gummy, I don't know what I would without a friend like you." Pinkie said with a giggle, earning her a stern look from Ms. Cheerilee.

Pinkie looked across the library where five freshmen sat studying. From the looks on Scootaloo's and Diamond Tiara's faces Mr. Doodle must be planning on giving one of his famous midweek quizzes.

==================================

After school found all seven of the Rainbooms gaming out at Sunset's apartment, it was one of the rare days that none of them had to go to their job after school and were enjoying the time together. Pinkie poured herself a large glass of grape juice before turning around and speaking.

"So, you all have met Maude, Lime, and Marble, and you know that they're all older than me." Pinkie sighed, "but my parents did have one more child after Marble and I were born."

All her friends were looking at her. Twilight looked like she was about to cry, Sunset, Applejack, and Rainbow all looked at Pinkie with intensity. Both Rarity and Fluttershy had passive looks in their eyes. Pinkie hesitated then pulled Gummy out of her backpack and hugged him tightly.

"At the time, my parents were struggling, things were tough at the rock quarry. My parents decided to put her up for adoption." Pinkie said with a tear in her eye, "She was adopted by one of my father's partners at the Rock Quarry. As far as I know she doesn't know the truth."

Fluttershy wrapped Pinkie Pie in a hug.

"There, there Pinkie," Fluttershy said, comforting her friend.

"The hardest part is that she goes to the same school as us." Pinkie Pie said through the tears.

"Oh Pinkie, I'm so sorry, I have no idea what that must be like seeing someone everyday and not being able to tell them the truth." Rarity said.

"How old is she?" Applejack asked, " Do we know her?"

"She is about Apple Bloom's age," Pinkie said, "and she is on of Apple Bloom's friends."

"Well that complicates things, don't it." Applejack said, thinking about her sisters friends, "is it Twist?"

"No, it's Silver Spoon." Sunset said.

"How did you know?" Pinkie asked through a sniffle.

"It makes sense," Sunset said grabbing a school yearbook from her bookshelf. She opened it and thumbed it open and looked at the pictures on two different pages before lying it open on the coffee table. She pointed at Silver Spoon's class picture. Before Turing to Marble and Pinkie's.

"Look at how much she resembles Marble, just enough to tell that there is a relation." Sunset said. Twilight grabbed the book and pushed her glasses up before examining the pictures closely.

"There is a family resemblance." Twilight observed after a moment.

"Well what do we do?" Fluttershy asked.

"We tell her of course!" Rainbow said, "I know that would want to know if I had a family I didn't know about!"

"RAINBOW DASH!" Applejack said, "We can't say anything to Silver Spoon, we can all see how this has affected Pinkie, if we say something to her it will shatter her world."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

The rest of the evening was spent on homework and video games. They all enjoyed Tirek's Revenge. Soon they all went their separate ways. Applejack gave Pinkie Pie a ride home.

"Iffen you ever want or need to talk Sugarcube, Ah'm just a phone call away." Applejack said before Pinkie climbed out of the pick-up.

"I know, I appreciate you support. I'm glad that I was able to get that off of my chest." Pinkie said, she felt better now that she had shared the truth with her friends. Pinkie reached into her backpack and came out with a red velvet cupcake with vanilla cream cheese icing and handed it to Applejack, "thank you."

Applejack watched Pinkie Pie go inside her house before backing out of the driveway and heading home. When Pinkie got inside she saw her mother and her sister Marble in the kitchen canning soup.

"Mom I'm home," Pinkie Pie said handing her sister a cupcake from her backpack.

"Pinkie, Marble, don't ruin your appetites, dinner will be ready in a few minutes." Cloudy Quartz said looking at her two daughters.

"Ooh, what are we having?" Pinkie asked excitedly.

"Shepard's Pie." her mother answered.

"My favorite!" Pinkie said, though most foods were among her favorites.

After Pinkie and Lime cleaned up dinner because it was their turn, Pinkie got ready for bed. Then she remembered that she had wanted to speak with her father so she made her way to his home office.

"Daddy." Pinkie said. Her father instantly looked up, she rarely called him that unless she had something important to say. No that he thought about it, Pinkie had been uncharacteristically quiet during dinner.

"Yes Pinkamena?" He said giving his daughter his full attention as his wife entered the room

"I want to talk to you about Silver."