• Published 30th Dec 2017
  • 5,906 Views, 7 Comments

The Buttplay Chronicles - The Dark Wolf



Anon gets to do many things to Sunset's butt. And other characters' butts

  • ...
33
 7
 5,906

Adagio Dazzle's Butt

Author's Note:

This chapter was done by request.

Adagio is wearing her usual outfit of light purple leggings with short purple shorts over top.

You just had dinner with Adagio Dazzle at her house, and you're sitting on the couch with her wondering what to do next.

You sniff her. "Phew, you smell real bad!"

"Yeah, I don't really wash much. And when I do, I don't wash my outfit."

You feel yourself getting aroused. "Well, I love a smelly girl. It makes you even sexier."

"Wanna sniff my butt?" She blushes lightly.

"Do I ever!"

She gets down on all fours. You position yourself right next to her butt and sniff it.

"Phew, do you use toilet paper?" I say.

"Yes, but like I said, I don't wash much so my underwear's really dirty and stinky."

"Perfect." You sniff her butt some more. It smells about as foul as it could without any scat, but you really like it.

After taking another deep whiff, you get a little too excited and slap her butt.

Adagio squeals. "Do that again."

You swat her behind again. And again. You keep spanking her lightly so that your arm starts to get tired, but you don't, loving the way her tush feels as you smack it.

"Stop," said Adagio after more swats than you can count. "That was wonderful, but I'm ready for a butt massage now."

You immediately start caressing her butt. It feels so soft against your hands.

"Did you fart?" you say.

"No, that's just my usual smell," she says.

You sniff her butt deeply again and keep rubbing it.

"Ahhhh," she sighs, getting as much pleasure out of this as you are.

You start to rub harder and more vigorously. She lets out louder moans of pleasure.

You rub her butt for five minutes. Ten. Twenty.

"All right, that's enough," said Adagio. She stands up. "Let's rub butts together."

"Sure." You stand up, and you and Adagio press your butts against each other. You both rub them together, loving the way her butt feels grinding against yours.

After about a minute, she stops. "Wanna sniff my butt even closer? I need to sit down."

You take the hint and lay down, facing upwards.

Adagio sits on your head. Your face is now pressed against her soft butt which is like a pillow. You can still breathe, despite the smell. As usual you really enjoy the way her dirty rump smells. And the way it feels.

You stay like this for fifteen minutes. Then she gets up and raises her butt in the air. "I need another butt massage."

You start rubbing her rear again, as hard as before. You like her butt even better in this position. Of course, you can still smell it too. You love the smell of her butt, the feel of it against your hands, and the sight of it right in front of your face.

After just under ten minutes, you stop.

"I have a surprise for you," you say.

"Ooh, I can't wait."

You walk into the bathroom, fill a bucket with water, and carry it in one hand while holding some soap and a sponge with another.

You throw the bucket of water on Adagio's butt. Adagio squeals as her entire lower half is soaked. Then you pour some soap on her butt and start scrubbing it with a sponge.

"Wow, that's... oh! Oh! I love it!"

"I thought you would," you chuckle.

After about a minute of scrubbing her smelly rear with your sponge, you pour an even larger amount of soap on her butt, causing her to shudder slightly but giggle. Then you start massaging her butt with your hands. Her butt feels even better wet and soapy, and soon it's completely engulfed in suds.

"Ahhhhh," she sighs.

You scrub her behind for another ten minutes, and then you refill the bucket with water and pour it on her butt slowly, rinsing the suds off.

Then you sniff her butt. "Your butt smells much better!" You slap her butt lightly.

She giggles. "But I thought you liked it smelling bad."

"I do. But, it won't be long before it starts smelling bad again. Plus I really wanted to wash your butt with soap." You snuggle your face against her wet, clean-smelling rear end.