• Published 30th Dec 2017
  • 5,905 Views, 7 Comments

The Buttplay Chronicles - The Dark Wolf



Anon gets to do many things to Sunset's butt. And other characters' butts

  • ...
33
 7
 5,905

Rainbow Dash's Butt

Author's Note:

This chapter is for pony Rainbow Dash, not EqG Rainbow Dash (besides, I think I've fetishized her more than enough lately, she really needs a break). Partly as a gift to one of my fans/friends, and partly because his avatar makes me really want to be in this position.

You're spending the night with Rainbow Dash. You've already had dinner, and you're thinking about what to do next.

"Hey," said Rainbow Dash. "My butt's really itchy."

You take the hint. You walk right up behind Rainbow's butt. You simply love the way her butt looks, and it's right in your face. You start scratching both sides of her rear.

"Ahhh, that's it," said Rainbow Dash. "A bit lower... there!"

You keep scratching for a few minutes, loving the way her butt feels against your fingertips.

Finally, she says "Stop, that's enough."

"Awwww..." you say.

"But, I am a little tense from my race today. My rear end could use a good massage."

With a chuckle, you start caressing Rainbow Dash's butt with your hands. Her butt feels so firm, and you really like how it feels. From the way she sighs and says "That's it," you can tell she's enjoying this just as much.

Then, Rainbow Dash accidentally farts in your face.

PPPFFFFFFT!

Rainbow Dash blushes a little. "Sorry about that..."

You sniff deeply. Her fart smells foul, but you don't mind. Because you love her butt so much you actually like the smell.

"It's all right. I think it makes you even sexier."

"You do, huh?"

FFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRT!

A louder, longer fart makes its way out of her. You can feel it blowing against your face.

"Nice one, Rainbow Dash," you say, patting her butt lightly.

"I'm a bad girl, farting in your face. I need a spanking."

You slap Rainbow Dash's butt, causing her to squeal.

"Do it again," she says. "20 times!"

You swat her rear again, and again, and again. Rainbow lets out a little cry each time, but you can tell she's enjoying it. And so are you. You just can't get enough of slapping her sexy rump.

After 20 swats (not counting the first one), you stop. Rainbow looks a little disappointed that it's over.

"Do you want more?" I say.

Rainbow Dash sits down, winces, and stands up. "No, my butt's really sore."

"Did I spank you too hard?"

"No, I like being spanked as hard as possible. You should know that by now."

"Want me to do something about the pain?"

"Do you have to ask?"

You start rubbing Rainbow Dash's butt again. She lets out a sigh of pleasure while you continue to enjoy the way her tush feels against your hands, and it being right in your face. You're a little disappointed she doesn't fart again.

"A little harder now," she says after about ten minutes. You start rubbing her behind more vigorously, and she closes her eyes and shows very obvious signs of pleasure.

You alternate between rubbing her butt with the palms of your hands, and squeezing it in your hands and caressing it like before. You really enjoy both, and you can tell she does too, from the way she sighs or chuckles every time you switch from one to the other.

Gradually you rub harder, and she seems to enjoy it more.

After over half an hour, she says "All right, that's enough."

"Did you like that?" you say as you stop.

"Are you kidding? That was awesome!" She slaps her butt lightly. "Yeah, the pain's gone."

You snuggle your head against her butt.

Rainbow Dash laughs. "This is just as fun for you as it is for me, isn't it?"

"Of course it is. I didn't want to stop."

"Can I sit down now? I've been standing for too long."

You remove your head from her tush and lay down on your back behind her.

Rainbow Dash quickly looks behind her to make sure you're both positioned correctly, and then she sits on your head.

Your face is now pressed against her butt. You can still breathe, and it doesn't smell really bad, despite the fact that she farted over half an hour ago. You lay there and relax, enjoying the position you're in.

Seven wonderful minutes later, she stands up, and you're a bit disappointed.

"Now, where were we?" she says.

You slap her butt lightly and snuggle your face against it again.

"Do you mind staying like that for another half hour or so?" she says.

"I'd love to, Dashie!"