• Published 5th Dec 2017
  • 1,032 Views, 5 Comments

Messy Equestria Girls - The Dark Wolf



The Equestria Girls all get very dirty.

  • ...
12
 5
 1,032

Fluttershy's Chase

Fluttershy was going for a nature walk. It had just rained very hard but the rain was over now, and it was now a beautiful day, though not the hottest summer day so the puddles weren't going to dry anytime soon. Besides, she did like the sight of the rainbows that came after the rain, and the smell that was always in the air after it rained.

She was wearing her usual white tank top and green skirt, which looked lovely on her as always.

She was just walking in a grass field when she saw a rabbit.

"Oh, what a cute little bunny!" said Fluttershy. She got down on her knees and held out her hand for the rabbit to sniff.

The rabbit ran.

"Wait, don't go!" Fluttershy stood up and ran after the rabbit. She wished she had brought her geode so she could communicate with it.

The rabbit jumped over mud puddles. Fluttershy splashed through them, not caring that some of it splashed on her dress, for she really wanted to catch the rabbit and become friends with it.

She chased the rabbit all the way to a dirt road, which was now thick mud because of the rain, and the rabbit stopped just behind a pickup truck that was parked there by a local farmer.

This was her chance. Fluttershy dove at the rabbit.

The rabbit hopped out of the way, and Fluttershy splashed facedown in the mud. The rabbit stood in front of her and laughed at her.

"Why are you running away?" said Fluttershy. "I'm not gonna hurt you."

Suddenly the wheels of the truck started moving. Stuck in the mud, they splashed muck all over Fluttershy for about ten seconds. Fluttershy had to close her eyes to avoid getting mud in them. After the truck finally started to move, Fluttershy wiped the mud out of her face.

The rabbit was gone.

Fluttershy stood up, very disappointed that she had lost the rabbit, and not caring in the slightest that she was now covered from head to toe in mud.

As she sadly walked back the way she had came, she suddenly caught a glimpse of the rabbit, and continued to run. The rabbit ran as fast as ever, and Fluttershy kept up with it the whole way.

The rabbit reached a big mud field full of pigs, and started hopping from pig to pig, using them as platforms and looking as though it was having a lot of fun.

That rabbit's not afraid of pigs, thought Fluttershy. Maybe if she pretended to be a pig, the rabbit would go near her.

Fluttershy got down on all fours. "Oink, oink, oink," she said in her usual soft, quiet voice. She rolled around in the mud for a few seconds, and then got back on all fours and continued to say "oink" quite unconvincingly.

Watching her from atop a pig, the rabbit chuckled at her poor imitation of a pig, and hopped away.

Fluttershy sighed in disappointment and lay facedown in the mud, giving up on this rabbit that wanted nothing to do with her. At least she had other bunnies that liked her, she reminded herself.

The mischievous rabbit hopped away from the mud field. It had quite a fun time leading Fluttershy on the chase and couldn't wait to do it again. Though it doubted the funniest part, her pig imitation, would ever be repeated.