• Published 19th Nov 2017
  • 387 Views, 10 Comments

The Atlamillia Bearer - Slynthen Advance



You know the drill; guy goes to convention, buys oddly specific item from merchant, and presto: new world, new people, new fuckton o’ problems.

  • ...
 10
 387

Chapter II: Senior Citizen

Chapter II

Senior Citizen

When Toan finally arrived at the village he saw from the distance, he didn’t expect them to be preparing for a festival, then again, he didn’t know anything he wasn’t told about the country; besides what little he could observe from a walled off garden, or during transport between the different castles. That being said, he also didn’t expect them to have made next to zero progression in everything but society. He did, however expect the xenophobic response of his arrival, and so he walked right through the town, directly into the everfree forest.



Yet another month passed, without incident, which only meant one thing to Toan, time was running out. To make things worse, twilight had been sent to the small village he was hiding near, probably to deal with a threat. Following twilight and Spike from a distance, he was surprised, yet again, that one of the ponies did, in fact, react to her presence in a similar way to when he had arrived, but only the pink one.

The ‘summer sun celebration’ was apparently what had brought the unicorn here, and she was to oversee preparations. As she approached sweet apple acres, the most vigorous hoofshake he’d ever seen had ensued, which made him chuckle, turning into a cringe as the apple family practically stampeding her, followed by pressuring her (entirely too much) to ‘sample’ everything on the menu.

Rainbow dash had stampeded twilight, into a mud pit. She had then brought a raincloud over, and rained on twilight, followed by a sort of ‘controlled dust devil’ to dry her off. And to add the icing to the Jackass cake, she laughed at twilight’s frazzled mane. Followed by her clearing the sky a little too quickly. The gawking from the baby dragon didn’t improve the situation. And then they entered a building, so avoiding pushing his luck, he didn’t follow them inside.

Spike was, yet again, gawking at something, and riding on twilight’s back, they went to yet another location. To the birds reciting the songs they were supposed to play. Twilight, unsurprisingly, was a little too loud with her greeting, making the birds scatter, then again, the mare who was directing them was entirely too shy for her own good. Until she met Spike, who was apparently more interesting than her birds were important. Both girls’ attitudes were uncalled-for in that situation. Of course, she didn’t notice all the ponies in town crammed in the library. “Karma’s only a bitch if you are.” Toan muttered.



“DAMNIT KARMA! I BELIEVED IN YOUR TEACHINGS!” Toan yelled from atop a hill, looking to the sky as a few stars, quite literally, conjugated behind the moon. “I had nothing to do with this, and yet Princess Celestia still mocks me. Be it directly or not.” He sighed, as he knew what this meant. And grunted as the mare in the moon vanished, he had to clear the path of monsters for twilight and whoever else ended up being an element.

“Timberwolves, easily dealt with, manticore, avoided, river serpent, used as a stepping stone, but this damned bridge! I’m stopped by a lack of bridge!” He looked back, and decided to hide in the bushes until somehow, someone fixed it. Then Nightmare moon had to pull a prank on Rainbow Dash. He sighed at the sight, and started to wonder how long it would take, so he got comfortable. “DAMNIT RAINBOW!” He shouted, as the mare posed in front of the bridge, catching everyone’s attention. “FUCK!” He then sprinted across the bridge, leaving the others behind.

Hiding in a nearby tower, he prepared himself to intervene at any moment, but he didn’t need to, as Nightmare Moon brought Twilight to him. Facepalming, he slipped behind a pillar, waiting for the right time to reveal himself. “DAMNIT NIGHTMARE!” He yelled, as he watched the rather pitiful exchange between her and twilight. Once again, getting everyone’s attention. “FUCK!” He yelled, once again facepalming.

“You think you can get rid of the elements of harmony just like that? Well you’re wrong! Because the spirits of the elements of harmony are right. HERE!” Twilight yelled, timing her speech just right.

“Okay, that’s all fine and dandy, but I’m going to have to interject now.” Toan called, removing himself from his hiding spot, and placing himself in the middle of the room. “I am rather relieved to see you haven’t gone insane, Nightmare, but I’m going to need you to release Luna. In the spirit of choice, however, I give you one. Release her and live, face the elements and perish, or be slain.” He narrowed his eyes, getting a better grip on his chronicle 2 sword.

“Option two!” She shouted, barely hiding her fear. Grumbling to himself, Toan sheathed his blade, leaving the area.



“Gee, Twilight, I thought you were just spoutin’ a lotta hooey-” Apple Jack began.

“I did too, for a second there.” Toan interrupted. Chuckling at the looks the lot gave them.

“But I recon, we really do represent the spirits of friendship.” She finished.

“Indeed, you do.” Celestia said.

“FUCK!” Toan yelled, sprinting towards the doorway.

“And where do you think you’re going?” A yellow glow enveloped Toan, holding him in place. And everyone in the room, bar Toan, kneeled before Princess Celestia.

Twilight gasped, “Princess Celestia!”

“Twilight Sparkle, my faithful student, I knew you could do it.”

“No, you didn’t, you were just very confident.” Toan interjected.

“But you told me it was all just an old pony tail.”

“I told you that you needed to make some friends, nothing more. I saw the signs of Nightmare Moon’s return-”

“So that makes three of us.” Toan said.

Celestia continued. “And I knew it was you who had the magic inside to defeat her.” Toan was about to say something else, but was cut off by Celestia forcing his mouth shut. “But you could not unleash it until you let true friendship into your heart.” Toan rolled his eyes, getting a death glare from Celestia. “Now if only another will as well; Princess Luna.” Toan waved as the alicorn of the night opened her eyes. Only for Celestia to step in front of him, approaching her, as Luna let out a gasp. “It has been a thousand years since I have seen you like this. Time to put our differences behind us, we were meant to rule together little sister.”

“Sister?” Twilight, Fluttershy, an Rainbow parroted.

“Will you except my friendship?”

“I’m so sorry, I missed you so much big sister.” Luna replied.

“I’ve missed you too.”

“Hey! You know what this calls for? A party!” Pinkie said, leading all but the princesses and Toan out of the building.

“As for you…” Celestia began.

“Yeah, yeah, just make it quick.”

“I wasn’t going to go that far.” Celestia winced.

“Then you were going to reform me?”

“…Yes, I was.”

“News flash! I was never given a chance to begin with. Not only was I only here for one goddamn minute, but I was stoned on sight.”

“…What?”

“Exactly thirteen thousand, one hundred, eighty-seven years ago, I was transported here for some reason; and after walking around for exactly fifty-nine seconds, I was turned to stone. I. Never. Got. A. Chance. Faust was far too quick on the trigger. I just realized something. I’m your elder. So, PUT. ME. DOWN.” Celestia dropped him, be it unceremoniously. Giving him a chance to brush himself off, Celestia and Luna just stared at him, waiting for him to say something. He only stood there for a second before he remembered something. “Oh, the ancients are NOT going to be happy.”

“And why not?” Asked Princess Luna

“All three Atlamillia Have been gathered, and by one person no less. If they’re not rolling in their graves, they’re pissed. All I can say, is keep an eye on the sky for a few years.”

“This is most… troubling.” Celestia said, looking at Toan. “How do you know that they’ve been gathered?”

Toan stood there for a second, dumbstruck by Celestia’s comment, and deciding action speak louder than words, he stood tall, showing her the backs of his hands. Silent ‘oh’s’ of understanding were the alicorns’ responses. “All I can say for certain, is we need to keep an eye on the sky for a few years. God only knows what I’ve gotten us into.” He started pacing back and forth.

“In the meantime, do you care to explain who he is Tia?”

“I believe I can speak for myself. But, an explanation would be good…” He sighed. “It all started, as I’ve said, a little over thirteen thousand years ago-”