• Published 3rd Nov 2017
  • 292 Views, 0 Comments

The Pony Adventures: Final War - YellowHornBrony



Silver Blast, now the God of Destiny, must set out on a new adventure. How will he save his fillyfriend and other friends? Read on to find out.

  • ...
 0
 292

Chapter 3

“So here we are” I said.

“Yep” Vinyl said.

“Ready to tear Sombra apart?” Octavia asked.

“What are you doing here?” A voice asked behind us. Oh no, not him.

What do you want, Shining?” I asked.

“I was waiting for a military train to arrive so I could lead my soldiers into battle,” He said, “Now what are you doing here?”

“Taking care of some business,” I said, “An evil king might die, and I’m really thirsty now.”

“Sorry, Silver, but you’re not allowed to take him on,” Shining said, “Celestia and Luna’s orders.”

“I don’t follow rules when I’m thirsty” I said, “Run, girls, run!”

We darted off. I knew Shining would try to stop us, so on the train as me and Vinyl were throwing hoodies and sunglasses on to protect us from sunlight, we had thought of some ideas, until Vinyl brought up the idea that we all can run faster than normal ponies. We stopped at a familiar house. It was friend, Energizer’s house. He was lucky not to be important to the Sombra at all. I walked up and knocked on the door. A cyan pony with a messy blue mane and tail and a storm cloud cutie mark opened the door.

“Hi” I said.

“Silver?” He asked.

“Hey, um, I’ve been meaning to tell you this, but your sign up and test for joining the Pony Rangers was perfect and you’re in,” I said, “So can you help us. Also, please let me in.”

“Come right in!” He said. We walked in. He showed us to his room.

“Here’s your morpher!” I said.

“Wait, the morpher actually chose me?” He asked.

“Yep, after it saw you going through the trials, it knew it would choose you, so here you go!” I said. He took it.

“So what do you need?” He asked.

“King Sombra is back and we need your help in saving the other Pony Rangers” I said.

“Wait, we’re already fighting the boss?” He asked.

“No,” I said, “We have to wait until night, and I feel a spy nearby.”

I charged at a random spot in the wall. I made contact with fur. The pony’s physical body appeared. It was Princess Twilight!

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“I came to take your badge,” She said, “And I want to help you.”

“No” I said, “Go home.”

“Sorry, can’t” She said.

“Why? I asked.

“Not until I have your badge” She said.

“Here” I said, pulling out my badge and giving it to her. She took it.

“Looks like you failed” Her voice changed to a deeper one.

“Oh no, I said, “Run!”

Twilight transformed into a grey unicorn with a horn that fades to red. We started running. I snapped my claws and teleported us away. I looked around. Uh-oh. I had teleported us into a group of guards.

“Care to explain” Shining Armor said, walking into the circle.

“Run!” I said. He looked puzzled, until he saw Sombra.

“Everypony, follow that draconequus if you want to live!” He commanded the soldiers. We all ran for our lives. I snapped my claws again and we were inside the castle. Every last guard was safe.

“Is everypony okay?” I asked.

“Yeah, I think so” One of them said.

“What’s going on?” A pink alicorn with a 3 year old Flurry Heart next to her.

“Nothing, just escaping a large criminal trying to steal the Crystal Empire,” I said, “Oh, and his name is Sombra.”

“And, we’re arresting four ponies,” Shining Armor said, “Guards get them.”

I tried to teleport us out of there, but it failed. I then transformed back into my pony form. I fell to the ground, clutching my broken hoof.

“What’s wrong with him?” Shining asked.

“I have a broken hoof, you nimwad!” I said.

“Earth Pony guards take him the infirmary, pegasi, go find ponies outside of the main castle grounds, unicorns, create a shield that only real ponies can get through, Shining Armor said, “As for the bat-ponies, I want you to take these three two the dungeon.”

“You bastard,” I said, “Don’t you understand? I’m the only one left who can fight him. Especially because of what happened to the quill. Did you know, that when a draconequus item is destroyed, every draconequus in Equestria loses about 75% of their power, to feed the other draconequus magic?”

“Quiet, you’ve broken laws, and disobeyed your princess, an act of treason” He said. The guards grabbed me and dragged me off.

“Buck you!” I yelled. He activated a spell and I couldn’t talk any more. I proceeded to hiss at him.

“Idiot” He said. We were screwed now.