• Published 28th Oct 2017
  • 2,911 Views, 28 Comments

Kakarot in Equestria - King Ice



Instead of landing on earth Kakarot landed on Equestria, now he will try to make some friends but can he? Even with his saiyan personality? The ponies of Equestria will have to deal with a strong warrior full of pride

  • ...
12
 28
 2,911

Raditz

Twilight looked at the book, she has been studying it for hours now and she didn’t exit of the library, she couldn’t use that spell correctly, this spell was supposed to confer to the caster the ability to shoot lightning bolts. However, this spell seems too strong for her, no, she cannot give up, Princess Celestia gave her this book just to learn that spell!

“Are you okay Twilight? You’ve been trying to learn that for four hours now! Maybe you should go outside and see how are the others, and you know, have fun?” Spike said while eating rubies behind her

“I would like Spike, but…” Twilight was interrupted by somepony knocking at the door. She dropped the book and went to the door, she opened it to her friends, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Applejack. “Oh, hey girls!”

“Nice to see you Twilight, we wanted to do a picnic this noon, want to come with us?” Applejack asked

“I’m sorry but I have a spell to perform,” Twilight responded

“Oh, come on it’ll be fun!” Pinkie Pie exclaimed jumping everywhere

“Yeah, don’t play the egghead!” Rainbow Dash added

“Try to do the spell now, maybe you’ll succeed this time,” Rarity said, Twilight looked at them and sighed, okay, she’ll try it again, she really wants to have some time with her friends.

“Okay, you win,” She said while the others rejoiced

“Oh, where is Kakarot? We wanted him to come too, but as I see, he’s not with you,” Rainbow Dash said

“He went to visit his grandparents for the day, at Dodge City, and yes they are ponies,” Twilight responded

“Ow, too bad, well the good news is that he’ll not eat all the food in five seconds,” Apple jack said remembering him devour what her family prepared when they met.

“So, now time to try that spell!” Twilight exclaimed as she came out of the library.

***

At the desert far from Ponyville, there was nothing but sand and it was quite peaceful, however after some seconds something violently crashed causing a crater, a crater a little covered with sand, when the dust was gone, we could see a space pod, just like Kakarot’s when he arrived on Equestria.

The space pod slowly opened and a tall man with long black spikey hair came out, he had the same armor as Kakarot and had a monkey tail around his waist. He also had a strange machine called a scouter on the left side of his head, it attached to his hear with a green glass in front of his eye. He clicked on the button and strange letters and numbers appeared.

“It’s strange, there is no power level above 300, is Kakarot even weaker than I thought? And why my scouter is saying me that there are so many lives remaining on this planet!?” The saiyan yelled furiously

***

“You can do it Twilight!” Applejack exclaimed

Twilight came outside and was preparing herself to try the spell, now it’s the moment for her to did it, with the support of her friends, she can do it! Twilight concentrated and her horn glowed, nothing was happening, she tried to push harder, electricity began to come out from her horn, after few seconds a purple beam came out of her horn and flew to the sky, Twilight fell on the ground as the beam exploded.

***

The scouter beeped surprising the saiyan, a power level bigger than the others appeared, but it last only two seconds.

“This must be Kakarot!” He exclaimed before flying where was the power level

***

“Are you okay Twilight!?” Rainbow Dash shouted as she approached Twilight with the others

“Sugarcube?”

“I… I’m okay, I almost did it, but I failed, I really don’t know what I do wrong!” Twilight said while raising up

“I think you just need to rest, come with us for the picnic,” Fluttershy said

“Yes, you’re right, so, Spike, are you coming with us or you prefer eating your rubies?” Twilight asked teasing Spike.

“Of course I’m coming!” Spike exclaimed looking at Rarity while blushing.

“Hey! There is something coming here!” Pinkie Pie exclaimed while looking at the sky, the mane 6 and Spike looked at the sky, there is indeed something coming here.

The mane 6 didn’t have the time to react, the strange object quickly landed toward them. The mane 6 gasped, this thing, it looks like Kakarot! Maybe it is from the same species, the problem is that she doesn’t see any monkey tail, only that fur belt, Twilight would be gone to greet him, however, she didn’t know why but she felt something bad about him.

“You, you’re not Kakarot!” The saiyan yelled, confused.

“You know Kakarot!? That’s awesome! I’ll throw a welcome party just for you!” Pinkie Pie yelled approaching the saiyan

“Pinkie Pie, wait!” Twilight shouted, but it was too late, the saiyan hit Pinkie Pie with his tail sending her into Applejack who stopped her from flying.

“Pinkie, are you okay!?” Applejack cried holding Pinkie Pie, Pinkie opened her eyes and nodded with difficulty.

“I’m going to beat you up!” Rainbow Dash howled, preparing herself to dash on him.

“Wait!” Fluttershy said. “He… he has a tail just like Kakarot’s,”

The mane 6 and Spike looked at him horrified, oh no, then he must be as strong as Kakarot, and if he really is an enemy, they’re lost.

“You know Kakarot? I’m his big brother Raditz, tell me where he is if you want to live,” Raditz said with an evil smile

“His brother?!” The mane 6 shouted, oh no, no, no, no, this is even worse than what Twilight thought, if he’s Kakarot’s big brother then he must be stronger than him.

“What do you want with Kakarot!?” Applejack cried

“It is none of your business, now tell me where he is!” Raditz yelled

“Never!” Rainbow Dash shouted, she flew at her maximum speed to Raditz who didn’t even move.

When she was close enough, she tried to hit him, but he just punched her in the guts sending her high in the sky.

“Rainbow Dash!” Applejack yelled before running to Raditz

“Applejack, no!” Twilight howled trying to stop her, but it was too late.

After dodging Applejack’s hooves, Raditz caught her by her back leg, then he threw her on a nearby house destroying the wall. At this moment some ponies came to see what was happening.

“Rainbow Dash!” Fluttershy exclaimed when she saw Rainbow falling, she quickly flew to catch her.

“This is bad, really bad! Spike sent a letter to Princes Celestia!” Twilight yelled, then she turned to Raditz who had his right arm tightened to Rainbow and Fluttershy. Oh no! Twilight knew what he was doing, after seeing Kakarot do it too. “STOP!” Twilight howled shooting a purple magic beam to Raditz who was left unscathed, he stopped charging his energy and looked at her.

“Your pathetic!” He said before appearing just above Twilight, she didn’t have time to react as he kicked her on the back pushing her on the ground.

“Pinkie Pie, go see if Applejack is okay, I’ll try to help Twilight!” Rarity exclaimed before running to Raditz, Pinkie nodded and ran where was Applejack. At this moment the crowd of ponies ran of fear, they all cried frightened, Raditz didn’t even look at them.

“I wonder why Kakarot didn’t kill you yet, you’re so weak!” Raditz said stepping on Twilight who groaned, then he kicked her away, he was about to fly to her, but a small beam hit him on the back of his head, he turned around and saw Rarity and her glowing horn.

“I may not be as strong as Twilight, that doesn’t mean I can’t defend myself!” She exclaimed, Raditz clicked on his scouter and laughed after reading her power level.

“Your power level is 50, you’re too weak for me!” He cried before appearing behind her, he took her by her tail launched her right into Pinkie Pie who was helping Applejack to stand up.

He smiled when he saw her crashed on them.

“How dare you hurt Rarity!?” Spike shouted before breathing green small flames on Raditz, however he just walked through the flames while Spike kept breathing fire, suddenly Raditz took him by his mouth stopping him from breathing fire. Then he punched him in the guts, Spike fainted and Raditz dropped him on the ground.

Raditz tightened his arm to Spike charging his energy, but Rainbow Dash flying out of nowhere kicked him in the head, but he didn’t even move.

“You really want to die, don’t you?” He asked her before taking her by the throat with his left hand. Then he punched her in the guts again, then in the head, after that he launched her in the air and quickly flew to her before kicking her on the back of her head sending hear to crash on the ground. “I’ll continue to play with you all, if you don’t tell me what I want!” He yelled before landing

“You’re gonna stop hurting my friend!” Applejack shouted running to Raditz, Twilight stood up and prepared another spell, Raditz looked at his feet, rocks were imprisoning them, do they really think this will stop him?

“Go, Applejack, Twilight!” Pinkie Pie cried encouraging them

Applejack kicked Raditz in the stomach, but he just kicked her destroying the rocks also. Applejack landed by Rainbow’s right side, they were both scratched everywhere, and they were spitting blood.

“Now tell me, where is Kakarot!”

“You… monster!” Twilight howled. “I have to try this spell, maybe the lightning bolts will hurt him!” Twilight thought hopeful. While preparing the spell, she saw Applejack and Rainbow Dash near her, oh no she’ll touch them. Rarity haven’t recovered yet. “Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, take Rainbow and Applejack!” She cried while some lightning surrounded her horn.

Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy quickly took the fainted Applejack and Rainbow Dash and went behind Twilight as she finally shot big lightning bolts, Raditz crossed his arms and didn’t move. The lightning bolts finally touched him creating a big explosion which elevated much dust. Twilight was breathless, but she did it! She succesfully did the spell! She smiled at her friends, Applejack and Rainbow opened the eyes, seeing this they smiled with Rarity, Fluttershy and Pinkie.

“Is that it?” A voice asked, no, don’t tell me. The dust disappeared revealing Raditz unscathed. “Don’t tell me it was your best attack,”

The mane 6 looked at him, hopeless, they can’t win against that monster.

“Now tell me where is Kakarot, and I may spare your life,” Raditz said, smiling at them, but they all knew that he won’t let them live.

“You will not hurt them anymore!” A voice said, everypony looked at the sun, no the ponies who were in the front of the sun, Celestia and Luna.

“Princess Celestia, Princess Luna!” The mane 6 and Spike awake now cried

“I’m here now my little ponies, Twilight, I brought the elements of the harmony,” Celesta said, Luna’s horn glow as she gave the elements to the mane 6.

“Come to fight, you know to fly, right?” Luna asked to Raditz who just smiled before elevating himself then he used the scouter before laughing, her power levels were 280 and 300, how pathetic.

“We’ll try to take him down first, if we fail, use the elements of the harmony,” Celestia whispered to the mane 6

Raditz flew high in the sky with Celestia and Luna toward him. Their horns glow, but suddenly Raditz disappeared, they opened the mouth in surprise, Raditz appeared behind them and hit them in the back with his elbows. Celestia and Luna flew despite the pain, Luna flew at Raditz’s right side and Celestia at the left each one of them few meters from him.

Celestia shot a big beam of light and Luna a dark one, Raditz didn’t move and took the two beams, the mane 6 saw the big explosion and looked at it in amazement, they’ll win for sure. However, Raditz just had few scratches, the princesses gasped of surprise.

“My turn. Double Sunday!” Raditz yelled shooting two purple energy waves, one to Celesta and one to Luna.

The beams were so fast that Celestia barely dodged it, however Luna took it entirely. She was enveloped in a big explosion before falling.

“Luna!” Celestia howled

“You should look at your opponent!” Raditz exclaimed appearing above her, he punched her in the head making her fall.

But, both Luna and Celestia flew away just in time before dashing to Raditz while shooting beams which were easily dodged.

“He’s too strong! Even for the princesses!” Twilight yelled

“Then what do we do?!” Rainbow asked

“We use the elements,” Twilight answered while they all nodded in agreement.

Just when their talk finished, Luna crashed toward them, still conscious, but she did not have enough force to stand up.

“Princess!” Rarity exclaimed approaching her with the others

“I’m fine, Celestia can’t win too, use the elements, quickly!” She said

Celestia looked above her and saw Raditz approaching, she tried to charge a beam, but it was too late, Raditz hit her and was dashing to the ground with her being pushed by his right arm. The two of them crashed, Raditz stood up while Celestia was stuck in the ground barely conscious. Raditz raised his right arm to finish her, however his scouter beeped, he turned around and saw the mane 6 flying and emitting a big light.

“W… What is that attack!? The power level is at 2000!?” Raditz howled as the beam was shot, but with all his speed, he jumped above the beam which just landed on the ground. The mane 6 gasped as Raditz quickly shot a kikoha on them. The kikoha hit the ground, but propelled everypony.

“He… he dodged it,” Twilight hardly said with tears in her eyes

“Now, we’re done,” Spike said

“I don’t know what was that, but I think it’s better that I kill you, I’ll find my brother myself!” Raditz said as he shot a purple energy wave to the mane 6, but, suddenly something hit it sending it away in the sky. “What!?”

“I’m here now,” Kakarot said toward the mane 6 and Spike

“Kakarot!” They all cried

“I see that this bastard hurt you quite badly,” Kakarot said furiously, this bastard hurt them very badly, he’s first friends and he’s gonna pay!

“I have to warn you Kakarot, he’s strong and he says he’s your big brother,” Twilight said shocking Kakarot who turned with his mouth opened to Raditz.

“It’s true, I’m Raditz and I’m your big brother,”

“I don’t understand,” Kakarot said

“I’m sure you saw you’re not one of them! You’re not even from this planet! You belong to the saiyan race! The saiyans are prideful warriors who attack planet and kill everyone on it to sell it, you Kakarot had been sent here to kill every inhabitant!” Raditz explained

Everypony looked in shock, another race?! Planets?! And Kakarot was supposed to kill everypony!? No that can’t be true!

Oh no, there is an entire race of warriors as strong as Raditz and Kakarot!?” Twilight thought terrified

“And, why are you here?! Other saiyans will come!?” Kakarot asked

“Unfortunately, the planet Vegita, where we lived got destroyed by an asteroid, every saiyans died except for us and two other companions,” Raditz said reassuring the ponies. “And I’m here to take you, even if you’re weak, we might need your help to conquer a planet,”

“No,” Kakarot responded, it is true, he wanted to know about his race, know who he is, but now he just wants to protect the ponies he cares about.

“What, no!? How dare you? I’m your bro…” Raditz was interrupted by Kakarot who coming out of nowhere punched him in the guts, Raditz spitted out blood and saliva as he fell on his knee holding his stomach. The ponies looked at him, Kakarot was so fast and that Raditz looked so weak now!

“You said I was weak? How dare a worm like you tell me that?” Kakarot said with an arrogant smile

“That’s the Kakarot we know!” Rainbow exclaimed

“Kick the butt of this meanie!” Pinkie Pie added

Raditz stood up and tried to punch Kakarot in the face, but Kakarot caught his fist, Raditz looked at him afraid, he knew what will happen next! He received a punch in the stomach again which also broke his armor, then a punch in the face. Raditz jumped back prepared an attack in his right hand.

Saturday Crush!” He yelled, however Kakarot easily pushed it away and hit Raditz on the back of the head, Raditz fell on the ground.

Celestia looked at Kakarot, he’s beating this monster so easily.

“How? Your power level was under 300!” Raditz cried trying to raise, but he just was on the knee.

“Power level? I don’t exactly what do you mean, but I can control my strenght whenever I want,” Kakarot responded

“W… wait! I’m sorry for what I’ve done, please spare my life!” Raditz begged. “I’m your big brother, after all!”

Kakarot thought for a moment then responded. “You’re right, go away from this planet and never come back!” He turned to the mane 6 and began to walk to them to see how they were, however, Raditz smiled, then he quickly jumped and caught Kakarot’s tail.

“Ha ha! I got it! Now you lost Kakarot!” Raditz cried while he spitted blood

“What does he mean?” Fluttershy asked

“I think that when somepony tighten a saiyan’s tail, this saying lost his strenght,” Kakarot calmly responded. “However, I lost that weakness a long time ago,” He added while Raditz looked horrified. “I gave you a chance Raditz,” Kakarot said placing his right hand on Raditz chest. “Flash beam!” He said as a yellow energy wave got through Raditz’s chest sending him flying, he cried of pain before crumbling on the ground, he breath for two seconds, trying to speak but died.

Everypony looked horrified at Kakarot, he… he just kills somepony! They never seen a corpse or even somepony die! Even if he was evil, this still horrifying

“Kakarot, you didn’t have to…” Fluttershy began but couldn’t finish

“Kill him,” Applejack finished

“Oh yeah? I just did what I thought was the best and, he hurt you,” Kakarot answered

“But… he was your brother,” Pinkie Pie said, she has a sister and she could never hurt her, she’s too precious.

“I know, but I never known him, not even my whole race, when I felt your energy weakening, I immediately flew to see you, and I was really angry when I saw you all injured. I am closer to you than to him,” He said while the mane 6 and Spike smiled at him. Kakarot will not admit it but they are his true family.

“Thank you for saving us,” Celestia said painfully, she was badly injured too.

“You were so cool!” Rainbow Dash yelled

“I think we should go to the hospital now,” Rarity said, as they all agreed, they began to walk to the hospital together.

But behind everypony was Kakarot, who was quickly joined by Twilight.

“Kakarot,” She said

“What?”

“How do you fly and do these ‘energy waves’? And can anypony do that too?” Twilight asked

“Well, I just concentrate my Ki, an energy in any living being, so I guess everypony would be able to do it if he trains very hard,” Kakarot responded

“Could… could you train me?” Twilight asked, Kakarot wide opened the eyes and looked at her, surprised.

“Why? You already have your magic and you’re not weak compared to many ponies,”

“I was weak against Raditz, he… he hurt our friends and I could do nothing, please train me, help me to be stronger to protect them like you protect us. Kakarot looked at her and smiled.

“I’ll train you, but I warn you, I’ll be strict,” He said as Twilight rejoiced

“YES! Oh thank you, thank you!” Twilight exclaimed hugging his leg.

This will be interesting.