• Published 18th Oct 2017
  • 831 Views, 10 Comments

Lies and friends - Discord The Narrator



One girl has a crazy idea, but she will get something in exchange...

  • ...
4
 10
 831

Memories

Some years ago...

"Sarah, I got a call from Hollywood! They want my presence for a movie!"

"But... we are good friends. I don't want to be away from you..."

"Don't worry, pal. I think you can see the movie when we finish."

Shawn got his suitcase and went through the main door.

"Wish me good luck, Sarah! Goodbye!"

"Goodbye..."

________________________________

Nowadays...

Waking up by the alarm clock, I remembered that wasn't just a dream, but also a thing that actually happened.

I am Sarah Gaines, some girl living in Western Australia. I finished primary school the good way but, after that, my best friend decided to move away, to Hollywood. I didn't hear from him since that moment.

His name was Shawn. Shawn Turner. He finished school the same way as me, but he wanted to be in the actor career from the beginning.

Both of us were enjoying the summer holidays after our last year on school. But one day, he came with the great idea: he did as I said before, he went to Hollywood looking for the people who called him. But he didn't think he could take me with him, so we wouldn't be separated.

Of course, I still remember that awful moment. And sometimes, I even dream about it.

There is some guy helping me to get rid of the problem. He works as a therapist. I send him an e-mail telling my problem, and he replied me saying a way to try and solve it.

But there was something curious about that guy: he told me he had a Youtube channel. I thought it was about therapy, but I didn't find it. Interesting...

________________________________

Today, I did a few things. I already mentioned the fact that I finished school so, after that, there were two possibilities: find a job or keep studying.

Now, for the second one, the only one place besides school was... Cape Navaus High.

The few things that I did everyday included reading a newspaper, normally looking for a job or for news that seemed funny. Nevertheless, today's newspaper came with strange news.

In Cape Navaus High, I didn't know exactly what was happening, but the newspaper said that both students and teachers were transforming into anthro versions of some animal... Horses? No... Wait, ponies!

In addition, there was a photo of one student. It looked like a pony girl on every aspects, except for its name: John Radderson.

At first, I thought it had to be a joke, something to increase the campus' popularity, but I remembered about the therapist and decided it was worth writing him.

I told him everything: the campus, the anthro ponies, John Radderson, everything. Then, I sent him the e-mail and waited patiently.

Just one minute later, I received his response. He said "Yeah, I know about all of that. What if I told you that everything on the newspaper is real?".

I was not sure about deciding, whether it was real or not. I just couldn't do it. Maybe I didn't believe a newspaper, but I believed in my therapist.

I didn't do much during the rest of the day: see a movie in the TV, read a book... When the night came, I had a short walk through the city. I went through the park, between two or three streets and, also, Cape Navaus High.

Contemplating the campus' great design, my mind wandered to the newspaper. Was it really true? Were the students, teachers and anyone else transforming into anthropomorphic versions of ponies? And why ponies, when there were a lot of animals on this world? Something about it was not right...

But anyways, I tried to think about anything different while I was going back to my home. Arriving there, I simply dropped on my bed, ready to begin a new day, cause I thought I could study on that campus and finish in a good way.

Besides, it would give me a chance to know more about those news...