• Published 3rd Dec 2017
  • 606 Views, 5 Comments

Pirates of equestria - Vanscyoc04

  • ...
 5
 606

Nightmare moon takes Luna and celestia escapes

Author's Note:

Sorry if there are spelling errors. this is my first fimfiction.

The time of the original wielders of harmony is long over and now Celestia has a new student by the name of Starlight glimmer and just like the one's before, she and her friends were there to protect equestria from all threats. Starlight glimmer friends were Trixie, Maud pie, Discord, and King Thorax, and today Celestia asked these five to help her with summer sun celebration in Canterlot .

" I cannot believe that the princess asked us to preform at the celebration," trixie and discord said together.

"I know what you mean, I can't believe that Celestia asked me to oversee preparations for the celebration." Starlight said.

"Me and maud are exicted as well ,right maud?" thorax asked.

"yes" Maud repiled with her usually blank expression.

"Well I think we better join the crowd it's almost time for Celestia and luna to raise and lower the sun and moon." Starlight said.

"oh hey she's right we best get going," Trixie said.

"Your wish is my command !" Discord exclaimed as he snaped his claws and they appeared within a crowd of ponies in the castle court yard.

Meanwhile

Celestia was walking through Canterlot castle when she saw her sister in the throne room looking at the window that depicted luna's defeat from the mane 6 when she was nightmare moon.

"Something troubling you dear sister?" Princess Celestia asked.

" Yes it's the summer sun celebration, it is when I was saved from nightmare moon and I just can't help but feel like something bad is going to happen," Luna said.

"Don't worry sister nightmare moon is long gone." celestia says but then she heard a voice that made her blood freeze.

"That is what you think because Iam back and more powerful than ever" Nightmare moon said.

Celestia and luna turned around and saw a black mist in the shape of nightmare moon.

" Impossible how are you here, you cannot exist without my sister?!" Celestia asked.

"how right you are which is way i am going to take her body and with our powers combined I will plunge equestria into eternal darkness and rule it forever more and till the end of time," Nightmare moon stated.

" I don't think so you demon !" Luna shouted as she ran toward nightmare moon but was slammed back against a wall when nightmare ativited her horn and used a simple levitation spell.

"You dare to strike a goddess !" Nightmare moon shouted at luna while Celestia snuck up on her from behind.

"You are no goddess nightmare, you are nothing but the physical form of luna's emotions, a ficment of her jealousy, you have no real power!" Celestia said, as she tried to lunge at nightmare from behind but nightmare moon saw the attack coming, so she transformed into her mist form and appeared behind Celelstia.

" How's this for no real power!" Nightmare moon yelled as she charged up her horn for another attack.

Celestia barely dodge the attack and she watched in horror as the the spell hit her throne and disintergrate it into nothing but a pile of dust. As Celestia was recovering from the attack of nightmare moon, the demon appeared behind the sun goddess, this time though Celestia was not quick enough and became trapped in nightmare moon's shadowy mane and was soon throw across the room and into a stone pillar.

Seeing what the demon did to her sister, luna became enraged and she charged at nightmare moon with her eyes glowing white. Nightmare moon easily dodge luna's attack and then grabbed luna's back left hoof.

"Pathetic, don't you see luna you are nothing without me," nightmare moon said as she slammed her into the stone floor of the throne room.

Celestia then saw her sister lying at the foot of nightmare moon, Luna then turned to her sister and told her to run but Celestia said she would not abandon her sister. Seeing that she couldn't save herself, luna used what was left of her magic to teleport celestia, starlight glimmer, and her friends to a to the closest safe place in the city of canterlot.

"luna what are doing? " Celestia asked in horror at what her sister was about to do.

" Saving my friends and sister," luna said as she put more magic in the spell.

"luna please don't do this!" Celestia cryed with tears forming in her eyes.

"You and our friends spent your whole lifes to help me now it's my turn" luna said and she sounded like she was growing weaker by the second.

"Luna please, I can't lose you again!" Celestia pleaded.

"You will never lose me, goodbye dear sister." luna said as she finished the telepotaion spell.

"Alright nightmare moon do your worst" Luna said with confidence.

"With pleasure." nightmare said as she began to fuse with luna and the last thing celestia heard was her sister's screams of pain.