• ...
 9
 797

Twilightlicious

Carrot Top looked at her friends. Lyra was seated on the couch drinking a cherry shake. Bonbon was in the kitchen laying on the counter. Vinyl Scratch was standing behind the table. She’d brought her DJ things with her. Octavia was lying on the roof of the couch. And Trixie was seated on the blue beanbag chair. Carrot Top said, “Okay, I think I know how to make us ALL famous! You see we’re all connected and we’re all late stars! We’re going to fool everypony!”

She looked at Lyra. “You’re not that good at magic, you said so yourself. But I’ve seen you write a song and you are amazing at that! So you can write a song for me to sing. You can be our songwriter!”

Carrot Top glanced at Bonbon. “I’ve seen you work a camera and you’re camera shy, so I don’t think you’d want to be in a music video, but you can record it!”

“Vinyl Scratch and Octavia are amazing musicians! The can make the music!”

“And you, Trixie, are the most amazing magician ever. You can make the backdrops and Effects!”

All her friends nodded and murmured something. Octavia said, “That sounds like a splendid idea, Carrot Top. Just, where do we start at?” Carrot Top glanced at her cello playing friend. “We start here!” Lyra looked confused. “What song are we singing. I can write a song, but I can’t write it fast!” Carrot Top looked thoughtful. Her magical friend was right. Vinyl Scratch solved the problem though. “That pony downtown, Twilight Sparkle? She made a video that went viral of her saying she was Twilightlicious.”

“So, are you suggesting we go see Twilight?” Trixie asked. She didn’t have that good of a relationship with Twilight Sparkle. Not after she’d gotten driven out of town by that Ursan major.

Octavia looked Trixie in the eye. “Actually, yes, she is. Got a problem with that, Trixie?” Carrot Top didn’t want her friends to be fighting. Not now! Not ever! “Let’s just go see her.” The six headed downtown and arrived at the library.